Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Its flight height is several tens of meters above the water, and when it approaches the target, it is 2-3 meters.
Missiles of this type are powerless. Such work for near-field missiles and anti-aircraft artillery
Of course, not all missiles will hit the target, but 40% of the losses of the attackers do not allow them to complete the combat mission.
The S 350 and S 400 can both intercept Mach 5-6 targets at a minimum altitude of 5 meters above sea level. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume they can be configured to monitor for sub Mach 1 speed AShMs below that altitude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-350E_Vityaz_50R6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system#Statistics

The standoff range of Kalibr missiles is 2500 Km so most Black Sea Fleet vessels can attack Neptune coastal batteries from standoff ranges.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
The S 350 and S 400 can both intercept Mach 5-6 targets at a minimum altitude of 5 meters above sea level. It wouldn't be a stretch to assume they can be configured to monitor for sub Mach 1 speed AShMs below that altitude.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-350E_Vityaz_50R6

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system#Statistics

The standoff range of Kalibr missiles is 2500 Km so most Black Sea Fleet vessels can attack Neptune coastal batteries from standoff ranges.
In Syria, it was noticeable how they defended the airfield.
To destroy the complex, you must first get into it. After all, it is maneuverable and has anti-aircraft cover.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
In Syria, it was noticeable how they defended the airfield.
To destroy the complex, you must first get into it. After all, it is maneuverable and has anti-aircraft cover.
That night, neither Russia’s S-400 nor Syria’s air defence systems attempted to hit the Israeli planes. The truth is, Russia never activates its air defence systems against Israeli jets. Such passivity is believed to be part of a wider deal between the two countries.
Russia’s passive position regarding Israeli air strikes in Syria clearly demonstrates that the Kremlin is not willing to harm its relations with Israel for the sake of its alliance with Syria and a potential strategic partnership with Iran.

Just a few days before the Latakia strike, Russian President Vladimir Putin and his Israeli counterpart Isaac Herzog held a phone call and discussed bilateral cooperation.
https://thearabweekly.com/when-israel-bombs-syria-russia-turns-blind-eye

Akim

Professional
Country flag

vampyrbladez

Country flag
There is a fact, everything else is just an excuse.
No one shot down American "Tomahawks" either. Russians are great at selling PR. As it will be in fact - we'll see.
Somehow JBH22 began to suspect me that I was a keyboard warrior. What difference does it make if I'm a coward or a soldier, I speak Russian or Ukrainian. The bomb will not ask.
A Russian missile downing an Israeli fighter jet would cause major issues geopolitically. Thus Russia lets Israel bomb Syrian facilities at times.

Fact is that Ukraine is being used as a punching bag by NATO to test Russian military prowess and your people will have to pay for it sadly.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
A Russian missile downing an Israeli fighter jet would cause major issues geopolitically. Thus Russia lets Israel bomb Syrian facilities at times.

Fact is that Ukraine is being used as a punching bag by NATO to test Russian military prowess and your people will have to pay for it sadly.
Not our tanks in the Kuban, but Russian tanks in the Donbass. Where is NATO?

JBH22

No one shot down American "Tomahawks" either. Russians are great at selling PR. As it will be in fact - we'll see.
Somehow JBH22 began to suspect me that I was a keyboard warrior. What difference does it make if I'm a coward or a soldier, I speak Russian or Ukrainian. The bomb will not ask.
Not a suspect, but for you to actively seek confrontation with Russia thinking you will ransack their army and take down their pants till kremlin, is weird. In this fight between russia and USA, either way Ukraine will lose. You may like it or no.

doreamon

Country flag
We get it from brazil then or russia I had read some BHARAT's oil company taking pre emptive action in this regards.
We ll import edible oil from somewhere but whn export frm such a large supplier is disrupted the price ll skyrocket . Natural gas and oil price ll also rise as Russia is involved . If Natural gas price increases the price of fertilizer ll see a big rise . And as oil price increases everything ll be inflated . Europe is more depended on Ukrain for many agri products and directly depended on russia for energy . They ll face the worse . All this ll have some political consequences around the world . Might be more in india .

KurtisBrian

Country flag
its part of US Limited War policy !
US will fight Russia until last Ukrainian !
US soldiers did plenty of the fighting in Vietnam. It was India's buddy buddy business partner, Da Saul t and Catholic French, who made the awful mess then ran away. Guess could be said the French caused Cambodia's killing fields too.
(Interesting how it was also the Catholic Spanish and Portuguese who destroyed and looted 3 civilizations in the Central/South America...yet Americans get blamed).
US soldiers did the much or almost all the fighting in Korea, Iraq and Afghanistan.
Some people might not like the Americans but not fair to say their soldiers/people are unwilling to fight or put soldiers in danger.
Such a claim would be better placed upon Catholics/Euroz.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
We ll import edible oil from somewhere but whn export frm such a large supplier is disrupted the price ll skyrocket . Natural gas and oil price ll also rise as Russia is involved . If Natural gas price increases the price of fertilizer ll see a big rise . And as oil price increases everything ll be inflated . Europe is more depended on Ukrain for many agri products and directly depended on russia for energy . They ll face the worse . All this ll have some political consequences around the world . Might be more in india .
in which case. the Falcon wins.

Last edited:

blackjack

Country flag
Delilah missiles in the 2018 Christmas attack israel and the U.S. admitted that the 1st wave attack did not reach their targets and their targets were specific buildings not the short range SAMs themselves and on that same specific day Russians state 14 of those 16 were intercepted. delilah missiles are smaller targets and more difficult to find on radar than tomahawk missiles. the damage shown by tomahawks wasnt enough based on the 3 locations they targeted meaning not all have reached their target and of course on that specific day Syrians have air defense interception compilation videos of that on youtube, before a city even gets targeted specifically in Russia you would have to get those missiles to get passed an open field where there are no buildings to cover them.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Delilah missiles in the 2018 Christmas attack israel and the U.S. admitted that the 1st wave attack did not reach their targets and their targets were specific buildings not the short range SAMs themselves and on that same specific day Russians state 14 of those 16 were intercepted. delilah missiles are smaller targets and more difficult to find on radar than tomahawk missiles. the damage shown by tomahawks wasnt enough based on the 3 locations they targeted meaning not all have reached their target and of course on that specific day Syrians have air defense interception compilation videos of that on youtube, before a city even gets targeted specifically in Russia you would have to get those missiles to get passed an open field where there are no buildings to cover them.
I'm learning a lot here. That the Bayraktars in Libya shot down en masse, that the Syrian air defense is effective.
RT is a means of information warfare. stop watching it

blackjack

Country flag
I'm learning a lot here. That the Bayraktars in Libya shot down en masse, that the Syrian air defense is effective.
RT is a means of information warfare. stop watching it
Debka is an israeli source that I was quoting and already posted back like a page or 2.

Jimih

Country flag
I'm not a fan of Zelensky. Even vice versa. But there might not have been any arms deliveries if he had been an "agent of influence" of the Kremlin.
Yes, actually West is painting him that way coz he is currently not towing their line.

The Shrike

Country flag
Lol some of you guys have more enthusiasm to rail against US imperialism than a freshly minted jholawala/big red bindi wearing commie student at JNU. US is a global hegemon, Russia is a regional hegemon and Ukraine is near failed state with no good options - who has what ideology or morality (lol) etc doesn’t matter at the end of the day. And what do you guys expect Ukrainians to do - they have already lost sovereignty over significant parts of its territory and are facing another invasion - that they should stop resisting and instead get down on their knees and suck pootins d1(k? :facepalm:

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia deploys 12 Pantsir-S missile systems to Belarus for joint military exercise

Russia has deployed 12 Pantsir-S missile systems and AA artillery systems as a part of upcoming military exercises in Belarus amid escalating tension with the West over Ukraine border crisis.

Lukashenko... good old loyal slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles