Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
The ideal time for invasion has begun . Grounds are frozen for heavy machinary movement . It ll last till march 2nd week . More russia wait more prepared ll be ukrain resulting in more casualties of russian troops . And more ll be time for west to unify deplomaticaly and send military help .

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I think you don't know that western economies are import driven backed by their strong currencies. Where China is the factory of the world. They produce everything from industrial supply to consumer goods. Ofcourse Indian trade balance reflects that fact.

If you look at data of different countries worldwide you will see a similar pattern.

For eg. here is top trading countries with Russia.

View attachment 134386
You can clearly see Russian deficit with China where they have a surplus trade with USA. By your logic USA is helping Russia to be rich? Ridiculous.

It's really simple. Why has China recorded spectacular growth in the last 20 years? Because it has positive BOT with the rest of the World. In other words, China has been receiving more money from the World than it spend with the rest of the World!

While a more nuanced economic explanation is that both parties to a trade benefit, the simple truth is one party benefits more than the other. So in the case of India, it has been benefiting a lot from its trade with the US, and you see it in India's growth.

As to Russia, it has benefited a lot from its trade with the US. In fact, the US saved it from bankruptcy and then helped patly it get rid of toxic rotting Soviet refuse.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Really? They can say anything. Who would doubt that pro-Russian voters were cut off by any means.
People walked around Moscow even with the Ukrainian flag and nothing happened.
How is it dangerous to vote for Ukrainians in Ukrainian embassy in Moscow?
Either you are an idiot or naive.
The pro-Russian Boyko had a lead of 1.5 million voters from second place. There are not so many Ukrainians in Russia. Even if it were, then in Russia there are only 5 Ukrainian polling stations. They physically will not be able to accept so many wishing.
Besides. All of our candidates want to get into the second round with Boyko. This is a guaranteed win. We don't have a strong pro-Russian lobby.
They deceive you that they will meet you with flowers here. Maybe with plastic ones. For wreaths.

Flash12

Country flag
Either you are an idiot or naive.
The pro-Russian Boyko had a lead of 1.5 million voters from second place. There are not so many Ukrainians in Russia. Even if it were, then in Russia there are only 5 Ukrainian polling stations. They physically will not be able to accept so many wishing.
Besides. All of our candidates want to get into the second round with Boyko. This is a guaranteed win. We don't have a strong pro-Russian lobby.
They deceive you that they will meet you with flowers here. Maybe with plastic ones. For wreaths.
Firstly, I did not say that Ukrainians in Russia have a strong influence on something. This is just one of many factors.
I have already listed all the factors that influenced the number of pro-Russian voters above, but you probably have a memory like a fish, very short.
Secondly, I have said many times that Russia is not going to attack Ukraine. Live and develop at your own expense. Russia is not rich enough to subsidize all kinds of plague barracks along the borders. We have where to spend money inside Russia.
And thirdly, how do you know how many people would be greeted with flowers if the impossible happened and Putin decided to get into Ukraine? Did they tell you that on TV? Did you read it on the Internet? Or did he interview all the residents?

Flash12

Country flag
In general, you meet all the invaders with flowers. Ukrainians are such kind of people, adapted to everyone and live comfortably for centuries.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Firstly, I did not say that Ukrainians in Russia have a strong influence on something. This is just one of many factors.
I have already listed all the factors that influenced the number of pro-Russian voters above, but you probably have a memory like a fish, very short.
Secondly, I have said many times that Russia is not going to attack Ukraine. Live and develop at your own expense. Russia is not rich enough to subsidize all kinds of plague barracks along the borders. We have where to spend money inside Russia.
And thirdly, how do you know how many people would be greeted with flowers if the impossible happened and Putin decided to get into Ukraine? Did they tell you that on TV? Did you read it on the Internet? Or did he interview all the residents?
Hmm. Indeed, in Russia they do not understand. We have the factor of war, which Putin hastened to call "internal conflict." But we know its source.
I'm not interested in proving.
Many civilians may be afraid of war, but I know our capabilities and I know that in the event of open aggression, Tiraspol, Luhansk and Donetsk will be liberated. Crimea will return later when the dollars will be 150 rubles each.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
In general, you meet all the invaders with flowers. Ukrainians are such kind of people, adapted to everyone and live comfortably for centuries.

Ask yourself. What cruelty the communists had, that it took them only two years to be hated.
Lokot Autonomy

Flash12

Country flag
Tiraspol, Luhansk and Donetsk will be liberated. Crimea will return later when the dollars will be 150 rubles each.
Tiraspol, Luhansk and Donetsk thanks God are already liberated. Crimea is already returned to home. Please no more worry.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
In the USA criminals wear ORANGE jump suits. Perhaps there is a link.
Ya'll Nibbiars and here black and white Vertical strikes link it's.

doreamon

Country flag
You could've summed up in a one line,

"Its geo-politics and each country has its own strategic interest", except in our case, we are lollygagging's still.
I dnt knw wht strategic interest means for india but india getting deals from both worlds . Probably only country . We have signed Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA), Communications, Compatibility and Security Agreement (COMCASA), and the Industrial Security Agreement (ISA) with USA and in the process of signing a simmilar logistic agreement with Russia .. Probably only army going to operate combination of sigsaur and ak203 . We are getting western high tech weapons as well as russian system like s400 .. Indo usa , indo EU trade ll see exponential rise and there are also plans for taking forward indo russia trade to 30 billion and use energy resources in siberia . We have russia establishing nuclear reactor in kalpakam and simmilar talks with france and USA .

I hope this war does nt happen causing unnecessary headache to policy planners . 😁

Flash12

Country flag
Ask yourself. What cruelty the communists had, that it took them only two years to be hated.
Lokot Autonomy
In Russia, there were the same communists, but invaders were not met like that. Western Ukrainians have almost always been under someone, so they were always adapting to strangers.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
You can't steal yours. These cities were not founded by Ukrainians.
There are recognized boundaries. Tiraspol belongs to Moldova. We don't need this enclave of Russia here.
The same is true for all areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles