Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
With so called "neo-imperialism" India gets turbo charged economic growth. With Putin's "medieval imperialism" Russian neighbors get Crimealized... :bplease:
Are we supposed to take the word of a two-cent Americunt slave like you? A shred of evidence, got any?

And I assume, by Crimealized, you mean joining a country after holding a referendum and getting 97% yes votes as opposed to the way of the Great Satan by invading countries and looting and massacring their people or toppling governments.

Kumaoni

Ya'll Nibbiars it was our sheer will to fight.

Have to see how much will does the ukranina troop have. Only time will tell. But still I think it will be more like a guriella warfare rather than a conventional warfare.
Considering Americas failure in proxy wars since 1950, I would doubt that the American training would be of any value. However, I hope the Ukrainians and the Russians do not go to war for this. I think the Ukrainians will show a lot of will to defend their territory, and will fight bravely (do the Russians chose to invade), but Russia is Russia and will Blitzkerg its way to victory.

Hopefully, nothing like this happens though.

Kumaoni

Ya'll Nibbiars it was our sheer will to fight.

Have to see how much will does the ukranina troop have. Only time will tell. But still I think it will be more like a guriella warfare rather than a conventional warfare.
I’d expect a lot of Urban fighting as well.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Are we supposed to take the word of a two-cent Americunt slave like you? A shred of evidence, got any?

And I assume, by Crimealized, you mean joining a country after holding a referendum and getting 97% yes votes as opposed to the way of the Great Satan by invading countries and looting and massacring their people or toppling governments.
Ya'll Nibbiars they are forgetting what they had done in the Arab srping. It was useless so called Democratic campaigns which shed innocent lives all over the world and not just limited to the Arab world.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Egypt is the prime example of what the so called social engeering uprising can have. A Islamiat fundamentalist jihadist coming to the power only to be thrown by the army later on.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Where I wrote about this? Reading one thing, writing about another?
I wrote migrants to Ukraine are mostly pro-Maidan, pro-Russian stayed or migrated to Russia.
I did not say that all 2 million left for the free part of Ukraine. There are many who have gone to Russia. But the majority are those who do not care what kind of power there.
You do not make any weight in the "food chain" of Putin, so I'm not going to look for evidence for you. I repeat: I voted in the Presidential elections. There are no parliamentary ones, because I was too lazy to stand in line to apply.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars what the Amerikan doing now is sheer propaganda spreading sheer lies about us calling us Fascist a democratic elected government in probably the largets country in the world.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course not! You do not have to take a realists word of advise, Google is your b*tch!

INDIA'S LARGEST TRADING PARTNERS IN 2019-2020:

Screenshot (84).png

Russia is not even in the top 22 of India's biggest trading partners? WTF!

And India gets lopsided positive balance trade with the US while it gets a lopsided negative balance of trade with China. In a nutshell the US is making India rich while China is sucking it dry!

You better read more Soviet Orphan... :creepy:

Crimealized is stabbing your brother in the back! Go figure it Soviet Orphan! :bplease:

Last edited:

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars The Egypt is the prime example of what the so called social engeering uprising can have. A Islamiat fundamentalist jihadist coming to the power only to be thrown by the army later on.
The example of Egypt is very apt.

Proves for the millionth time that this "democracy and freedom" is nonsense, the Great Satan only cares about putting someone in charge who will do Americunt's bidding.

They used the carrot and the stick approach in the case of one of the worst regimes in the world, Egypt. If you agree to everything we ask you to do vis-a-vis Israel, Saudi etc, we give you billions of Dollars, if right wingers in Israel do not like you, we send terrorists.

Terrorist Activists bankrolled by the US NGO programs include an exiled Egyptian police officer who plotted the violent overthrow of the Morsi government, an anti-Islamist politician who advocated closing mosques and dragging preachers out by force, as well as a coterie of opposition politicians who pushed for the ouster of the country’s first democratically elected leader, government documents show.

“Make a road bump with a broken palm tree to stop the buses going into Cairo and drench the road around it with gas and diesel. When the bus slows down for the bump, set it all ablaze so it will burn down with all the passengers inside … God bless.” Omar Afifi Soliman, US-funded anti-Morsi activist

Democratically elected President Morsi was tortured and killed by the terrorist government that the United States bankrolled and ex president Trump literally said that Sisi is his favorite dictator, but that is ok because we are exceptional , in other words a superior race.

The Arab Spring was directly undermined by US policy decisions, direct and indirect interventions that supported turmoil such as the case of Libya, dictators Egypt etc. , and US supported civil wars such as Syria where it looks like they were hoping to put the terrorist Islamic State in charge.

Where did the great sermons about democracy and freedom disappear then?

Flash12

Country flag
I did not say that all 2 million left for the free part of Ukraine. There are many who have gone to Russia. But the majority are those who do not care what kind of power there.
You do not make any weight in the "food chain" of Putin, so I'm not going to look for evidence for you. I repeat: I voted in the Presidential elections. There are no parliamentary ones, because I was too lazy to stand in line to apply.
Once again, where did I state that migrants cannot vote? Quote please.
And yes, another plus, it was forbidden to vote at the Ukrainian embassy in Russia. This is another minus to the pro-Russian voices.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
With so called American "neo-imperialism" India gets turbo charged economic growth. With Putin's "medieval imperialism" Russian neighbors get Crimealized... :bplease:
Those days of free trade where american markets are open, are over.. Even, Biden, is sticking with Trump's trade policies, and is loath to conclude any trade agreements, that would further open up the US economy..

Flash12

Country flag
@Akim there is a calling for you

Well, the fact that they are willing and ready does not mean that they will join) Scratching tongues does not mean going to war for real.
I have one question, why are these 56% still not in the trenches, although according to Ukrainian propaganda, Russia attacked them 8 years ago?

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Of course not! You do not have to take a realists word of advise, Google is your b*tch!

INDIA'S LARGEST TRADING PARTNERS IN 2019-2020:

View attachment 134377

Russia is not even in the top 22 of India's biggest trading partners? WTF!

:creepy:
And India gets lopsided positive balance trade with the US while it gets a lopsided negative balance of trade with China.

You better read more Soviet orphan...

Crimealized is stabbing your brother in the back! Go figure it Soviet Orphan! :bplease:
And your point is what, Americunt cumguzzler? That's the Great Satan's position with pretty much every country in the world. Did the 2014 sanctions hurt Russia at all in the long run? No Americunt glow*igger, they're back on to the path of progress slowly but steadily.

Whatever sanctions the Great Satan imposes, hurts Cuckmerica too. That's how sanctions work. There's no evidence that if we are sanctioned by the US, we will simply collapse. We can very well absorb its worst effects and move on.

And Crimealized "stabbing your brother in the book", is that the same thing as what Americunt cocksucking cum guzzlers like you do by licking the ass of a nation that has killed millions of Asians in Korea, Vietnam, and then by supporting murderous Communist regimes like those of Pol Pot, not to mention dropping the atomic bombs?

Of course you do. Shameless American cucked asskissers like you will still suck American cocks even if next day America bombs your own shithole country, and talk about how the radiation is giving them superhuman strength.

Last edited:

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Those days of free trade where american markets are open, are over.. Even, Biden, is sticking with Trump's trade policies, and is loath to conclude any trade agreements, that would further open up the US economy..

Your trading record tells a different story...

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Once again, where did I state that migrants cannot vote? Quote please.
And yes, another plus, it was forbidden to vote at the Ukrainian embassy in Russia. This is another minus to the pro-Russian voices.
Who wanted to - he voted. You write a statement that you currently live in this region. You are allocated a ballot and vote. Who wants to vote without a statement - that kick in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles