Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

doreamon

Country flag
Still trying to understand why west so obsessed about a 1.5 trillion economy that they risked a war by trying to win over some small nations surrounding it .. by creating unrest in ukrain they made russia to start proxy war and attack cremia . Its nt fight of ideology .. ussr is over . not fight for resources . not fight for world domination or influence .. what global influence does russia has whn compared to tech and economic dominance of west . They still have that cold war era organization NATO directed at russia . USA internal politics is also obsessed about Russia along with its agencies ... Whtever challenge Putin shows it ll go away sooner or later as he ll nt be there forever .

This Russia problem can be ended by
- dismantling NATO presence in Europe .
- Initiating talk to include Russia in EU .

current crisis of west vs russia is devoid of any organic basis .

Last edited:

mokoman

Country flag
Still trying to understand why west so obsessed about a 1.5 trillion economy that they risked a war by trying to win over some small nations surrounding it .. by creating unrest in ukrain they made russia to start proxy war and attack cremia . Its nt fight of ideology .. ussr is over . not fight for resources . not fight for world domination or influence .. what global influence does russia has whn compared to tech and economic dominance of west . They still have that cold war era organization NATO directed at russia . USA internal politics is also obsessed about Russia along with its agencies ... Whtever challenge Putin shows it ll go away sooner or later as he ll nt be there forever .

This Russia problem can be ended by
- dismantling NATO presence in Europe .
- Initiating talk to include Russia in EU .

current crisis of west vs russia is devoid of any organic basis .
also wondered same thing , go for peace with rival China while fucking with poor Russia.

i think US genuinely wanted good relations with Russia at one point.

i mean look at this cringe 'reset button' - supposed to mean 'reset US-Russia' relations .

my best guess is the Syrian war . US is trying to punish Russia for opposing it.

Jimih

Country flag
also wondered same thing , go for peace with rival China while fucking with poor Russia.

i think US genuinely wanted good relations with Russia at one point.

i mean look at this cringe 'reset button' - supposed to mean 'reset US-Russia' relations .

my best guess is the Syrian war . US is trying to punish Russia for opposing it.

Just in the recent past

The Kremlin Really Believes That Hillary Wants to Start a War With Russia

DownWithCCP

Country flag
I have very big doubts about our President. He is not a decisive person.
Are the Russian moves actually going to end up with an invasion, to me it seems like coercive diplomacy, with Russia trying to make a few gains(like preventing ex-soviet nations from joining NATO or something like that?)

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Are the Russian moves actually going to end up with an invasion, to me it seems like coercive diplomacy, with Russia trying to make a few gains(like preventing ex-soviet nations from joining NATO or something like that?)
Britain handed over grenade launchers. I think their intelligence knows more than we on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles