Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shrike

Country flag
Okay, then that's probably a decision taken on your end. Because India was one of the very first countries to recognize the Crimean referendum as the people's choice and acknowledge that territory as Russian. Although our official language and stance was made in neutral words, in essence we did recognize the referendum that was held.
Wait what when did that happen?

The Shrike

Country flag
Right back in 2014 itself.

Don't think we should take our inability to officially go against Russia (in UN etc.) as as tacit agreement with Russia, we are just doing what we do best when the stakes are high - i.e. nothing. If it was some insignificant countries involved the we would have been first in the line to wag our fingers and virtue signal on how age of vistarwaad is over etc.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Don't think we should take our inability to officially go against Russia (in UN etc.) as as tacit agreement with Russia, we are just doing what we do best when the stakes are high - i.e. nothing. If it was some insignificant countries involved the we would have been first in the line to wag our fingers and virtue signal on how age of vistarwaad is over etc.
Probably, which is why I said, as always our language was coated in carefully neutral words. However, it certainly appears that we have accepted the referendum when you really look at it from a third country's perspective.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Okay, then that's probably a decision taken on your end. Because India was one of the very first countries to recognize the Crimean referendum as the people's choice and acknowledge that territory as Russian. Although our official language and stance was made in neutral words, in essence we did recognize the referendum that was held.
You are a manipulator, because de facto and de jure are big differences. Has at least one Indian jet landed at the Simferopol airport? At least one Indian ship entered the Crimean port?
You admit it - and let's see where India will buy turbines for its frigates. Probably in China.:laugh:

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are a manipulator, because de facto and de jure are big differences. Has at least one Indian jet landed at the Simferopol airport? At least one Indian ship entered the Crimean port?
You admit it - and let's see where India will buy turbines for its frigates. Probably in China.:laugh:
I'm not so much a manipulator as much as you are a master at splitting hairs and picking and choosing which parts of an argument to respond to and which parts to ignore.

It's amusing to see you worried about India or think you have some sort of leverage over us, but really your first priority should be to get your shit together.

You barely have a functioning economy and have nothing anywhere near the kind of uncompromising bloodthirsty tribalism required to wage a guerrilla war.

You are being used as a pawn in the Great Game of the Big Powers just like every Developing Power, including we, have been.

The globalist concept is having small states with up to 10 million people that will be easily manageable and too weak to fight economically or militarily against the three world powers - US, Russia and China. Ukraine is too large so they started pulling a Yugoslavia on it. You lost Crimea to Russia and you have a stalemate war in your most important industrial region.

Your economy went to shit, you instated a dumb Jew comedian as President despite all the laughable Nazi LARPing going on until today and are completely dependent on loaning money from the IMF. You were promised "energy independence" from Russia and now you are freezing your asses as is the case of EU countries too.

Now the same demonrats that orchestrated the Color Revolution and the anarchy and war that followed, are using Ukraine as a bait for Russia again, creating scaremongering propaganda and trying to entice Russians to act by saying again and again baselessly that Ukraine will be able to join NATO. Same promises and lies, different year. Same shit, different day. You'd be a fool to fall into their trap for the second time.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I'm not so much a manipulator as much as you are a master at splitting hairs and picking and choosing which parts of an argument to respond to and which parts to ignore.

It's amusing to see you worried about India or think you have some sort of leverage over us, but really your first priority should be to get your shit together.

You barely have a functioning economy and have nothing anywhere near the kind of uncompromising bloodthirsty tribalism required to wage a guerrilla war.

You are being used as a pawn in the Great Game of the Big Powers just like every Developing Power, including we, have been.

The globalist concept is having small states with up to 10 million people that will be easily manageable and too weak to fight economically or militarily against the three world powers - US, Russia and China. Ukraine is too large so they started pulling a Yugoslavia on it. You lost Crimea to Russia and you have a stalemate war in your most important industrial region.

Your economy went to shit, you instated a dumb Jew comedian as President despite all the laughable Nazi LARPing going on until today and are completely dependent on loaning money from the IMF. You were promised "energy independence" from Russia and now you are freezing your asses as is the case of EU countries too.

Now the same demonrats that orchestrated the Color Revolution and the anarchy and war that followed, are using Ukraine as a bait for Russia again, creating scaremongering propaganda and trying to entice Russians to act by saying again and again baselessly that Ukraine will be able to join NATO. Same promises and lies, different year. Same shit, different day. You'd be a fool to fall into their trap for the second time.
Jewish Nazi. This is laughter. I heard dumber when Jewish battalions fought for Hitler.
Yes, I answer selectively, because I do not know how to explain to the Indian. Putin is the godfather of Medvedchuk's daughter and this is much stronger than nationality.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
You are a manipulator, because de facto and de jure are big differences.
Akim, does the you in "you are a manipulator..." refer to India or Optimistic?

Reads to me that it refers to India sitting on the fence not really wanting to chose sides because they want to do business.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jewish Nazi. This is laughter. I heard dumber when Jewish battalions fought for Hitler.
Yes, I answer selectively, because I do not know how to explain to the Indian. Putin is the godfather of Medvedchuk's daughter and this is much stronger than nationality.
....Okay, I think this conversation is losing all semblance of meaning now, so it's better to abandon it here.

Jewish Nazi......what the hell are you even talking about? I said you guys elected the candidate of the foreign oligarchs, the comedian Zelensky President who's Jewish. This DESPITE all the wannabe Nazis in your country chanting Stepan Bandera's name, making speeches about finishing off Jews and propagating hatred against Russians.

"Yes, I answer selectively"- exactly my point.

"Putin is the godfather of Medvedchuk's daughter, this is much stronger than nationality".............I understand you have to go to any lengths to make excuses for provocative behavior, but holy shit this was one of the dumbest things I have read in a while.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Akim, does the you in "you are a manipulator..." refer to India or Optimistic?

Reads to me that it refers to India sitting on the fence not really wanting to chose sides because they want to do business.
I said that India did not de jure recognize Crimea, so the appeal was to an individual.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
....Okay, I think this conversation is losing all semblance of meaning now, so it's better to abandon it here.

Jewish Nazi......what the hell are you even talking about? I said you guys elected the candidate of the foreign oligarchs, the comedian Zelensky President who's Jewish. This DESPITE all the wannabe Nazis in your country chanting Stepan Bandera's name, making speeches about finishing off Jews and propagating hatred against Russians.

"Putin is the godfather of Medvedchuk's daughter, this is much stronger than nationality".............I understand you have to go to any lengths to make excuses for provocative behavior, but holy shit this was one of the dumbest things I have read in a while.
Jewish nazi, this word is so funny kekkekekekke
roflGreen3.png

Akim

Professional
Country flag

I said you don't understand. Nepotism (Кумовство) among the Orthodox is a very strong thing.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I said you don't understand. Nepotism (Кумовство) among the Orthodox is a very strong thing.
Well, if you're saying the reason someone's channels should be banned and censored is because their sons or daughters have Russian godfathers, then yeah. There's nothing that I can say to you.

Again, I don't have any problem if you decide that the best course of action for your nation is to censor such and such people. What I do have a problem with is the two-faced nature of hiding behind the facade of "democracy and freedom" to gain sympathy while denouncing "Russian fascism".

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Well, if you're saying the reason someone's channels should be banned and censored is because their sons or daughters have Russian godfathers, then yeah. There's nothing that I can say to you.

Again, I don't have any problem if you decide that the best course of action for your nation is to censor such and such people. What I do have a problem with is the two-faced nature of hiding behind the facade of "democracy and freedom" to gain sympathy while denouncing "Russian fascism".
I repeat: Is there Pakistani TV in India? So - Medvechuk was Putin's representative and his channels broadcast the Russian version of events.
Stepan Bandera. Our nationalists did not even get into the Parliament. Their rating is below 5%.
You read Russian sites. I'm not interested in you.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
I repeat: Is there Pakistani TV in India? So - Medvechuk was Putin's representative and his channels broadcast the Russian version of events.
Stepan Bandera. Our nationalists did not even get into the Parliament. Their rating is below 5%.
You read Russian sites. I'm not interested in you.

JBH22

Any status on Ukraine engine manufacturing company? I understand post 2014 Russia has adopted an import substitution strategy.
With regards to India, well Ukraine is paid for such engines. Win win for both parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles