Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You maybe dont remember but first NATO's expansion to Eastern European countries was during president Yeltsin's Russia. When Russia was weak and "democratic".
The West grows insolent from a sense of its own impunity. They perceive any politeness and calls to negotiate as weakness. Theу only stops when someone holds a gun to their's head.

It's the countries around Russia who are begging to join the EU and NATO, after the collapse of the USSR. Why is that?

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Begging 😄 Please, dont't tell me that was because they were begging and NATO is a kind Santa-Claus. They entered NATO because NATO needed it.

Just like Ukraine now, the Baltic states and other Eastern European countries that Stalin forcibly absorbed after WW2 rushed to join the EU and NATO as soon as they we're freed from Soviet/Russian hold.

There is NO COUNTRY among Eastern and Baltic states would like to fall under Russia's sphere of influence - None!

... Except Lulashenko. :pound:

Knowitall

Begging 😄 Please, dont't tell me that was because they were begging and NATO is a kind Santa-Claus. They entered NATO because NATO needed it.
You are arguing with a slave.

@asianobserve is the very definition of a slave born to serve his white master.

He has no life no goals nothing. He toils for the west day and night and if they were to bomb his home in return he would consider it a blessing.

you are arguing with a cultist right now. It is better to move on if you ask me.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
@Knowitall is right. You should probably tell what is happening there instead. Is there really a massive buildup or has it been exaggerated by the Western press? Do you really think an invasion of Ukraine is going to happen after the recent threat of "worst economic sanctions" by America? If there is an attack, would it be limited to Eastern Ukraine or not?

Jimih

Country flag
Do you really think an invasion of Ukraine is going to happen after the recent threat of "worst economic sanctions" by America? If there is an attack, would it be limited to Eastern Ukraine or not?
Connect the Dots

* Georgia attacked South Ossetia during 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics

* CIA staged a coup in Ukraine during 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

* Beijing Winter Olympics 2022-- (Feb 4 - Feb 22)

Flash12

Country flag
Just like Ukraine now, the Baltic states and other Eastern European countries that Stalin forcibly absorbed after WW2 rushed to join the EU and NATO as soon as they we're freed from Soviet/Russian hold.

There is NO COUNTRY among Eastern and Baltic states would like to fall under Russia's sphere of influence - None!

... Except Lulashenko. :pound:
Yes, just like Ukraine and Georgia now. They are begging so why NATO doesnt take them? ;)

Any great county somewhen absobed other countries so what? West was first who claimed Iron Curtain against USSR and had sphere of influence and occupied countries in West Europe. So was USSR who had sphere of influence and occupied countries in East Europe to face the West.

" among Eastern and Baltic states" "... Except Lulashenko"
- oops )) so why only among Eastern and Baltic states and except Lukashenko? why it only plays here?

Flash12

Country flag
You are arguing with a slave.

@asianobserve is the very definition of a slave born to serve his white master.

He has no life no goals nothing. He toils for the west day and night and if they were to bomb his home in return he would consider it a blessing.

you are arguing with a cultist right now. It is better to move on if you ask me.
Yeah I know and I dont think I am arguing to convince him ))

Flash12

Country flag
@Knowitall is right. You should probably tell what is happening there instead. Is there really a massive buildup or has it been exaggerated by the Western press? Do you really think an invasion of Ukraine is going to happen after the recent threat of "worst economic sanctions" by America? If there is an attack, would it be limited to Eastern Ukraine or not?
As I know there is no massive buildup and it has been exaggerated by the Western press. I wouldnt really say that I know all Putin's plans ) but if you want to know my opinion:
- Russia will surely not attack first
- Russia will surely help rebel republics if Ukraine try massively attack them (in this case rebel and russian army can move to the borders of Donetsk and Luhansk regions and then can recognize these republics)
- Russia will not invade other part of Ukraine and even more in case of "worst economic sanctions" because Russia doesnt want to take responsibility for these territories and improve their economies )))

Flash12

Country flag
Connect the Dots

* Georgia attacked South Ossetia during 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics

* CIA staged a coup in Ukraine during 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics

* Beijing Winter Olympics 2022-- (Feb 4 - Feb 22)
it would be too obvious if they did. Although we can expect everything from them.

Jimih

Country flag
it would be too obvious if they did. Although we can expect everything from them.
I have a feeling that Ukrainian regime is planning to take Donbass breakaway republics by force by the beginning of February. They will create a false flag incident at Lugansk/Donetsk region that will look like the seperatists are attacking the Ukrainian forces and which will give Zelensky the oppertunity to hit back.

Putin has already indicated that he will step in to protect Russian speaking population in Donbass.

Putin would want to see the Nordstream2 approved and operating before things go out of hand. His wish may not be fullfilled.

Flash12

Country flag
I have a feeling that Ukrainian regime is planning to take Donbass breakaway republics by force by the beginning of February. They will create a false flag incident at Lugansk/Donetsk region that will look like the seperatists are attacking the Ukrainian forces and which will give Zelensky the oppertunity to hit back.

Putin has already indicated that he will step in to protect Russian speaking population in Donbass.

Putin would want to see the Nordstream2 approved and operating before things go out of hand. His wish may not be fullfilled.
unfortunately this is a very likely scenario of possible events

Jimih

Country flag
unfortunately this is a very likely scenario of possible events
Also read in some Twitter handle that US has supplied Javelins to Ukrainian troops posted at border.

Cannot confirm though.

Flash12

Country flag
Also read in some Twitter handle that US has supplied Javelins to Ukrainian troops posted at border.

Cannot confirm though.
"The AN/TPQ-53 systems were used to great effect, Ukraine military officials have previously told Military Times. Budanov said the Javenlin systems have also been used against Russian forces. "

They said Javelines had been already used against russian forces 🤪 I didnt see rebel republics confirm it.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Putin is shooting his foot again. He is opposing NATO's expansion to Eastern European countries and Ukraine but his aggressive actions is making sure that the opposite result happens.

In the meantime, he is alienating his neighbors more and more...

The macho thinking... stupid!
Once Russia conquers Ukraine .. ( Belarus is almost defacto Russia now ), there will be no more of eastern Europe left to join NATO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles