Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Shade is related to bible?
Read the bible, or those Hindu Vedas, if you want. It is not for me to tell you what, for you, is or is not in the bible or the Vedas.
You will see what YOU see. I see what I see.
People are not the same. That is why the tribes were separated.

Shade is what he is. Just because his family is a certain way does not mean he is also that way. My brother and sister are not the same as me.

I didn't call Shade a thief. I called my cousins thieves.

Who is supposed to protect the Horn of Plenty? HADES. Who is supposed to protect the BiFrost Rainbow Bridge? AsGuardians.

Did either of them do their job? What a mess now.

bhramos

Country flag
Sky News journalists filmed the "bridgehead" of the Russian group near Voronezh. In the plot, the author admits that this base has always existed, just now there are too many people on it.

Moreover, the journalist says that the camp is located 170 miles from the border with Ukraine. And the description on YouTube literally reads the following:

"Satellite images and testimonies show that the number of troops is increasing just a few miles from the border with Ukraine, where hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians were given Russian passports."

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Read the bible, or those Hindu Vedas, if you want. It is not for me to tell you what, for you, is or is not in the bible or the Vedas.
You will see what YOU see. I see what I see.
People are not the same. That is why the tribes were separated.

Shade is what he is. Just because his family is a certain way does not mean he is also that way. My brother and sister are not the same as me.

I didn't call Shade a thief. I called my cousins thieves.

Who is supposed to protect the Horn of Plenty? HADES. Who is supposed to protect the BiFrost Rainbow Bridge? AsGuardians.

Did either of them do their job? What a mess now.
I respect fully back off from this argument, but referring to the vedas as "those " seems to convey a disrespectful undertone towards the same , to which I must object.
Kindly refer to any religious text without using such determiners in your future correspondence with any member or while posting a general opinion in a thread in this forum.

As for the names you mentioned in second part of your reply to me , I must state that terms like :'Horns of Plenty ' , 'Hades' , 'Bifrost Rainbow Bridge ' are unknown to me , I have never heard of them or read about them or have received any information about them via visual medium.

KurtisBrian

Country flag
I respect fully back off from this argument, but referring to the vedas as "those " seems to convey a disrespectful undertone towards the same , to which I must object.
Kindly refer to any religious text without using such determiners in your future correspondence with any member or while posting a general opinion in a thread in this forum.

As for the names you mentioned in second part of your reply to me , I must state that terms like :'Horns of Plenty ' , 'Hades' , 'Bifrost Rainbow Bridge ' are unknown to me , I have never heard of them or read about them or have received any information about them via visual medium.
I used "those" because they are not something with which I have close familiarity. The word was chosen to distance my association from the books of your religion. I am here. Those are over there. Referencing people "those people" the usage is often seen as negative because people don't like being singled out as a separate group (racism). I intended to express separation, separation because I am not Indian and not Hindu.
determiner #2 and #6

I was not disrespectful. I was respectful of Hinduism and of the Indians here.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS

“Horn of Plenty”, “Hades”, “Bifrost Rainbow Bridge” and “Asgardians” I think he is referencing Greek and Nordic Mythology.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I used "those" because they are not something with which I have close familiarity. The word was chosen to distance my association from the books of your religion. I am here. Those are over there. Referencing people "those people" the usage is often seen as negative because people don't like being singled out as a separate group (racism). I intended to express separation, separation because I am not Indian and not Hindu.
determiner #2 and #6

I was not disrespectful. I was respectful of Hinduism and of the Indians here.
Ok , I appreciate your clarification.
Our prior experience with pakis or otherwise have not been very nice.
Please continue to contribute to this forum.

Akim

Professional
Country flag

..............................................................................................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles