Civil war in Ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerBronzeLord

Country flag
Could be a Turkish move to get back into Daddy Murica's good books. Supply the Ukrainians, make statements about Turkish-USA alliance is what Erdogan is pursuing. The Armenia War, Syria, Libya and the Dardanelles put Turkey at odds with the Ruskies constantly. Iran and the Middle East is pissed with them, something which is easy to search for. Scampering back to the Bald Eagle I guess.

P.S. Mods, if you feel that this is the wrong thread to post this in, please let me know and move it.

Willy3

Country flag
I have a feeling that Russia would sacrifice Donetsk for recognition of Russian Crimea.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
30 years have passed. Almost half the life of the Soviet empire, but he wants to see only the Soviet. Sovkodrocher.

I have a feeling that Russia would sacrifice Donetsk for recognition of Russian Crimea.
This is how Putin started the war for this purpose. He will give up Donbass. Who needs it? Ukraine does not want to take him back. This is a dying region.

bhramos

Country flag

Lviv handed over 10 more modernized tanks.
Anti-aircraft regiments are being modernized, new ammunition is being supplied en masse.
It is not in Syria to bomb unarmed babays.
can you post it with the pics please........

Akim

Professional
Country flag
can you post it with the pics please........
Lviv armored plant modernized in 2021 for the Armed Forces for more than ten tanks.
About air defense? No I can not. This is fragmentary information.
Before the war, we did not use the S-300V. They were sent to the reserve. Now you can often find information on them.

For ammunition, you can make an analysis from the state defense order. Enterprises that produce various types of missiles have received large sums.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Seems like Ukraine getting Pantsir killer, well Ukraine already deployed those Turkish TB2 Drones, Russia yet to find a way to defeat those drones

Hope Russia wont shoot another airliner by thinking that's a Ukranian TB2

sorcerer

Country flag
Russia G7 News: G7 'will not recognise' Russia's Crimea takeover | World News - Times of India

PARIS: The G7 group of leading economic powers said on Thursday it would not accept Russia's annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, in a statement marking seven years since the takeover.
"We unequivocally denounce Russia's temporary occupation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol. Russia's attempts to legitimise it are not, and will not, be recognised," it said.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Russia G7 News: G7 'will not recognise' Russia's Crimea takeover | World News - Times of India

PARIS: The G7 group of leading economic powers said on Thursday it would not accept Russia's annexation of Crimea from Ukraine, in a statement marking seven years since the takeover.
"We unequivocally denounce Russia's temporary occupation of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea and the City of Sevastopol. Russia's attempts to legitimise it are not, and will not, be recognised," it said.

Radio "Echo of Moscow"
Incl. sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles