Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

fooLIam

only brainless among brainless dindus would have believe her.she already have said something about india annexing junagarh. I don't know why dindus believe any outsider who said two good words about them instead they should be telling their own narrative.we don't need any one telling about Pakistan,we already know. You can believe "Pakistan" words but definitely not west.

she is among many others is outsider scholar(for roji roti) even if she or any other is sincere ,they have different upbringings(christianity),circumstances and definitely is biased and above all not mentally capable to understand complex things.

In last 1000 years we gone through so many things but we still have not learn anything. are we under some kind of curse?:facepalm:

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Not really, so do I. She has a hard on against Hindus; to believe otherwise is to engage in taqiyah.
The lady is an interesting character, you can search for her videos on YouTube. Usually they are based on Pakistan.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I don't know who she is, but she just keep repeating i'm atheist, I'm atheist , i dont believe in God in tweets. Some atheists sound a kind of cult, based on hating God / others faith, rather than not believe in God.
Recently I had a chance to have few words with a European Atheist(claiming she was) and she said "Religion" is the reason for violence .It's funny that she used to sit like a yogi and portray as some spiritual being. :wtf:

When I told that if someone try to cut your head and you defend yourself, she said even defending is violence.I said humans were killing each other(even eating and drinking blood) even before Religion came and Religion is just another tool to create hatred and violence.If Religion is banned even then Humans would start fighting and the best example is WW.She got touchy after hearing "WW". She had no logic left and went(almost ran) to talk to some other. :rofl: :pound:

These "Atheist Peace Hippies" are not just danger to Europe but to mankind as a whole.Some are just frustrated by their own religion and became Atheist.I guess Islamic extremist need these peace hippies(siding with LefTURDS) to pave their way in EU. These Atheists are increasing in Western World and some idiots in India also doing the same since they think whatever West does is right.

What RETARD are these Atheists... they are no less dangerous than extremists.:crazy2:

curryman

Abhe chutiye, what did Trump do that was "racist"? Tell me what is the meaning of "racism"? And last time I checked Hinduism is not a race.
Whoever said Hinduism is a race? I called Trump a racist, which he clearly is. Just need to Google it.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
"If you like Trump then you a raycisttttttttttt shabbas goyim and you need to be put down cus you hurtin Iqbals bhai's friends feelingz" oy vey!!!

BITCH PLEASE. keep your hateful libtard comments to yourself.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles