Christine Fair calls Lord Ram "pig"

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Why is this an issue for

Plenty of humans abuse God everyday. God is not humiliated; nor humans gain power by such acts.
Vedas say that humans are free to act, but consequences are 100% certain awarded by God.

Islam is a religion of ignorant camel herders. Women have supreme respect in Vedic religion.

Ram leaving Sita is not authentic. This story is not found in original Ramayan.
Yeah. You are getting better at mental gymnastics!!

What is the problem if he even left Sita ji?

Aparajita

She fucked half the Pak Army brass to become an expert on Pak Army functioning (something that the Indian establishment already knew but never wrote books about).

When counting her cash on that Pak Army book "Fighting to the end," she made a trip to India, and tried to meet several Army functionaries (she was even here in Secunderabad last year). She thought she could pander to Indian insecurities about Pak and make even more money. It backfired. Nobody gave two shits. The Indian government didn't use her as a PR tool either. The Indian position doesn't need "gora vindication" the way Pakistanis use "gora vindication" of the UN resolution on Kashmir to make their feeble arguments.

Hence she went total apeshit.
I had an inkling of why she made such a drastic U-turn regarding the gernails of Bakistan...

curryman

Lol dumbass ...Hindus and indians are irrelevant in trump's anointment
A better question should be what do you call Christians and Americans who are supporting trump ...idiots or racist ..take a pick
Do me a favour first put down those of your Christian Brothers who are helping trump's presidency then please share your intellect ..
Anyone who supports Trump -- Hindus, Christians, Muslims, aliens, tooth fairies, etc -- are idiots and racists. And he hasn't spared Indians either. And if you have ever met a Trump supporter, and I have, they can't tell the difference between a Hindu, Muslim, or a Mexican.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Anyone who supports Trump -- Hindus, Christians, Muslims, aliens, tooth fairies, etc -- are idiots and racists. And he hasn't spared Indians either. And if you have ever met a Trump supporter, and I have, they can't tell the difference between a Hindu, Muslim, or a Mexican.
WHy are you getting so riled up?

People here will anyway take overt racist trump than a covert Saudi pimp Hillary.

curryman

WHy are you getting so riled up?

People here will anyway take overt racist trump than a covert Saudi pimp Hillary.
Not riled up at all. Just having a discussion. :biggrin2:

Nevertheless, a truly sad state of affairs when the two choices on the ballot are Clinton and Trump. I might vote third-party or not vote at all.

Bharat Ek Khoj

A bunch of jokers uploading photoshoped pic supporting another joker doesn't make entire community joker.
And how many % of people even have access to internet in india :tongue:

Brood Father

Country flag
At the end of the day ..it's your country your problem .....I don't give a fuck whomsoever becomes your president , my concern was your baseless rant about Hindus

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Well I'm one of those idiots. And yes, I can tell the difference between hindus, Muslims and Mexicans.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
She fucked half the Pak Army brass to become an expert on Pak Army functioning (something that the Indian establishment already knew but never wrote books about).

When counting her cash on that Pak Army book "Fighting to the end," she made a trip to India, and tried to meet several Army functionaries (she was even here in Secunderabad last year). She thought she could pander to Indian insecurities about Pak and make even more money. It backfired. Nobody gave two shits. The Indian government didn't use her as a PR tool either. The Indian position doesn't need "gora vindication" the way Pakistanis use "gora vindication" of the UN resolution on Kashmir to make their feeble arguments.

Hence she went total apeshit.
Last time when she was here at DFI few posters wanted her to be honored. She never came back when I called her out to explain American war making industry; bringing many nations down to ruins. The bait was to show her the perspective and how Americans themselves made Pakistan a monster that she cowardly hides with sophistry.

The bitch rants so much about India and Pakistan relationships like she knows everything. But she is nothing but a opportunist whore who slept with Pakistanis for content and then tried to sells her books on issues that everyone in India already knew for ages. Loser.

curryman

At the end of the day ..it's your country your problem .....I don't give a fuck whomsoever becomes your president , my concern was your baseless rant about Hindus
You must have a reading comprehension problem. No where did I make a baseless rant against Hindus.

Well I'm one of those idiots. And yes, I can tell the difference between hindus, Muslims and Mexicans.
You may be the only one. As for the rest...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
You must have a reading comprehension problem. No where did I make a baseless rant against Hindus.

You may be the only one. As for the rest...
Hmm.. One thing you are ignoring is that voters/supporters have to chose. They don't have a fairy tale where they get an ideal contestant to vote for. They have to weigh the options and chose the better one.

I chose trump. Hillary is much much worse. She is the mamta banerjee of USA.

sorcerer

Country flag
Christine Unfair got her 20 seconds of twit fame...

She knows how to play to the audience..Now ..only a slight shift of stage

sorcerer

Country flag
Oh.. OK. Well, I did a lot of research and reading on 3 different religions before becoming one.[/USER].

Start a new religion...like Ponzy Scheme..
Kinda like convert 2 people under you and then 2 people under each of them...
give point systems and virgin whores at each level...No religion has this kinda point system so far..

curryman

Hmm.. One thing you are ignoring is that voters/supporters have to chose. They don't have a fairy tale where they get an ideal contestant to vote for. They have to weigh the options and chose the better one.

I chose trump. Hillary is much much worse. She is the mamta banerjee of USA.

You are right that this election is no fairy tale, it's a race to the bottom. You are about Hillary, though. She is Mamta Banerjee. :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles