Chit Chat Thread

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Woke up at 4, rushed to the airport picked up my cousin bro and then rushed to drop him off at the ND railway station for his onward journey.

Coolie asked for a 100bucks to carry a single suitcase maybe 20meters. 3 punjabi gallan and a call to another coolie his price dropped 50%, nearby a Cycle Rikshawala charged a lone middle aged white female traveler 600rs fare for a 500meter journey.

Delhi is a hustlers town.

PS: A Coolie's badge rents for 1500rs per day.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@dd Desi Doctor in America touching his Desi patient's pee-pee :stinker:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
@dd Desi Doctor in America touching his Desi patient's pee-pee :stinker:
I knew some comment was going to come from you :D. It is weird that a doctor has to do this as part of general checkup.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
oh man stripped naked for a medical check up, thats got to be embarrassing, but thats what docs end up doing. i have had such instances quite a few times :D the most embarrassing of all was some 13-14odd years back when for a checkup these young lads doing their intern were trying to place in a catheter and there emerged a lady doc and man i was all red faced and with an expression of wtf man ................ !

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Here I start with a funny article

So, How many of you have applied Axe deodorant/perfume in the hopes of attracting a women/girl??. I think a lot of Indians might have done this and I include myself as one of them when I was a teenager (I still use one :blum3: once in a while). What about you?.
Re: that story. You'll also notice how the men who spray Axe in those ads are halfway good looking themselves. Obviously you can't expect the axe-effect to work when you're short, dark, fat, and bald. :sarcastic:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
oh man stripped naked for a medical check up, thats got to be embarrassing, but thats what docs end up doing.
Man, he ended up checking inside out of my peepee.:D

when for a checkup these young lads doing their intern were trying to place in a catheter and there emerged a lady doc and man i was all red faced and with an expression of wtf man ................ !
:rofl:. That gotta be embarrassing :)>

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Man, he ended up checking inside out of my peepee.:D

:rofl:. That gotta be embarrassing :)>
embarrassing the first time then it becomes a routine :D man so long back i had this surgery and i was in this gown with nothing underneath and post surgery i could see 3 ladies packing up their stuff and move out of the ot.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
@Thakur sahab hence the fixation with MILFs or hence the fixation for adolescent males ? :p

@DD Most definitely, although the guy who rents it for 1500 rs I believe further subrents for 100 bucks an hour.

@DD inside of pee-pee. Weird.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I knew some comment was going to come from you :D. It is weird that a doctor has to do this as part of general checkup.
It is super cool if he has to do this to a hot chick :goodstuff:

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
:am-cool:
It is weird that a doctor has to do this as part of general checkup.

may be he was checking your "jr's" health or may be his "Jr" Might not be "Doing " his Home" work properly OR he might be a G You know whati mena right :twizt: :scared_sofa:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Kiran yaar what are you insinuating ? Khul kay batao please explain lucidly. :p

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Swine Flu virus killed in encounter in Gujarat, opposition cry foul

Ahmedabad. Within hours of some unidentified virus, suspected to be belonging to the Swine Flu group, attacking Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, comes the claim of Gujarat Police that they have gunned down the suspected virus in an encounter. While the Gujarat government is claiming that the encounter was an achievement and an important step towards safety of people, the opposition parties have termed it as a fake encounter. Congress has demanded a CBI enquiry into the whole episode.

“Narendra Modi had gone to Russia and was tested positive for Swine Flu after he returned. Clearly it was a Russian virus that attacked him, but the state police have killed an Indian virus. It defies all logic and shows how much unreasonable and trigger happy the state administration has become under Modi. Furthermore, did anyone see even the dead body of the virus? This is as fake as it can get.” Congress leader Shankar Singh Vaghela said.

Police sources have informed that the dead body of the killed virus was immediately quarantined and sent for post-mortem and that’s why no one could see it. They refused the demands of media persons to let them see the dead body citing security and health reasons. Narendra Modi, who is also being quarantined for similar reasons after testing positive for H1N1 virus this morning, has issued a statement praising the police for the brave act.
“5.0671017 crore Gujaratis are proud of their police forces, who have relentlessly encountered all kinds of problems all by themselves to let the common man enjoy daandiya fearlessly. Friends from Congress are habituated of making imaginary accusations and I pray to god that they get some sense. I hope and pray that each and every of such viruses would be soon neutralized, that’s the final solution.” a statement from Chief Minister’s office read.

Apart from the political class, which is usually divided over most of the issues, even the scientists and doctors are deeply divided over this issue. Most of the doctors have expressed displeasure over the police department killing viruses.
“It’s our job to kill germs and viruses. Police must not meddle into our affairs. This is just as bad as judiciary meddling into the affairs of the legislature, and we all know how bitterly the political class had reacted then. But now, none of them are talking about this issue, instead they are playing politics over it. We are politely appealing to our police forces not to take up jobs that are our prerogative.” Dr. Hemal Desai said.

Serious objections have been raised by microbiologists and scientists as well, who have objected to the use of the term “killed” for a virus. Opinions differ among the scientific community on whether viruses are a form of life. They have been described as “organisms at the edge of life” by many. Scientists have appealed to the media and the police force not to spread misinformation by making headlines like “Swine Flu virus killed”.

Faking News ignored their appeal as it’s our policy to be more concerned about traffic than veracity of facts.

Sinjin

Daredevil's doctor

Did he fondle you as part of the checkup....? Strange indeed.

I had a flatmate at Uni who tried to get off an exam by getting a med cert. Went to the doc and claimed some bowel etc ailment. Doc made him strip, lie on the bed in a featal position with ar$e facing out (visualise this if you may). The doc then proceeded by putting on latex glove and examining my mate with his middle and fore finger.

Suffice to say when my mate came home he was an ashen colour and told us he had been raped by the doc. Thats all he said. A month or so later the full story came out over a few beers and we literally (not my mate) laughed ourselves to tears.

He never tried for a med cert throughout the rest of his Uni days!

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
bottom line of the above post be very scared of Docs they might be serial rapeist in uniform

A.V.

who is against the docs here we docs in DFI would make a gang against u all

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
to all the docs : the above mentioned post by a luantic named F-14 has no co relation with me or aby others connected with me except AV

Global Defence

Articles