Chit Chat Thread

sagar

Country flag
I think 5G tech is the reason.
May be. But for that goras have gora companies even if reliance has completed 5g tech development would western countries allow Reliance to deploy with all their security concerns and whatnot , article I read couple of months back said they would start limited deployment and testing by year end.

Kumata

I think 5G tech is the reason.
Few more

The investment is safe since Mota bhai have both khangresss and BJP in politics.
JIO is a very good platform for a market worth 130 billion users.
Slowly JIO is getting into others lines of business also, which will only increase valuations.
Many more........with Mota bhai being at helm...

Arihant

Country flag
May be. But for that goras have gora companies even if reliance has completed 5g tech development would western countries allow Reliance to deploy with all their security concerns and whatnot , article I read couple of months back said they would start limited deployment and testing by year end.
few options available in 5G tech. Indian market is enough if they create hurdles but i don't think they will be able to do so.

Few more

The investment is safe since Mota bhai have both khangresss and BJP in politics.
JIO is a very good platform for a market worth 130 billion users.
Slowly JIO is getting into others lines of business also, which will only increase valuations.
Many more........with Mota bhai being at helm...
True. Safe bet.

Hijibiji

Country flag
I have a novel dilemma... thanks to the wuhan corona virus! This virus has made so many issues so inter-related that I don't know which thread will appropriate for anything that i want to write on! But it is still sinking in my head the gigantic genius of the person/ team that developed/ distributed this virus. Pure genius. Hats off!

Skyh3ck

Anybody know of those three juveluns who killed a man in Delhi for just asking them not to perform bike stunt.. are they peaceful or what is their namee

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles