Chit Chat Thread

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
:lawl::lawl::lawl:

sir ji, only 2 minor corrections. nehru was not choosen, he begged and cryed to be choosen as first PM.

in that day,
the nominations were to be made by 15 state/regional Congress committees. Despite Gandhi’s well-known preference for Nehru as Congress president, not a single Congress committee nominated Nehru's name. On the contrary, 12 out of 15 Congress committees nominated Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel. The remaining three Congress committees did not nominate any body’s name. Obviously, the overwhelming majority was in favour of Sardar Patel.

chacha nehru cried and begged to gandhi :crying::crying::crying::crying:

A disappointed Gandhi gave into Nehru's obduracy and asked Sardar Patel to withdraw his name. Sardar Patel had immense respect for Gandhi and he withdrew his candidature without wasting any time. And it paved the way for the coronation of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru as India’s first Prime Minister.

Nehru and Gandhi dono milkar desh ki pungi baja dali..:pound:if we had sardar as first PM< we would have been in different league today.

also,
Patel took charge of the integration of the princely states into India. This achievement formed the cornerstone of Patel's popularity in the post-independence era. Even today he is remembered as the man who united India. this credit goes to sardar 100%.

while nehru wanted to give away, kashmir, ladakh, saurastra and raan katch in gujarat.

:pound::pound::pound:
hey sweety, what u doing here :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Belagutti

Country flag
my personal and deadliest regiments according to me are below

Sikh regiment
The Grenadiers
dogra regiment
madras regiment (most under-appreciated regiment)
I remember the lines from the film Bose : The Frogettan Hero, where the south Indian were mistreated by some north Indian and the officer tried to stop them .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles