Chit Chat Thread

Kumata

folks,

I know we have many dog lovers here and with kids growing up , i am seriously thinking of adopting a dog and see him grow with my kids.... What all should be looked into before adopting one ( Vaccination / Behaviour etc etc ) and any helpful clues as to where i can adopt will be helpful. I am looking for adopting in HP ....

I don't want a aggressive dog... but so friendly either that anybody can pet him....we do get local "Gaddi Dogs" but they are used to live in wild and are very aggressive...

Again, I am looking for puppy...

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There are two kinds of people in India:

a. Ones who are Indian because they have nowhere else to go.
b. Ones who are Indian because of genetics and civilizational values.

The (b) are the ones who will fight to save their civilization.

The (a) will watch the show; and some will side with the enemy.

May God protect the people who are blessed by countless Rishis.
Taking the reply here as it was orginally posted in LaC thread and could derail there.

add ---> c) Who thinks all is wrong with India, sides with enemy and wanna settle to some "perfect" foreign country. They are resourceful with $$
Off topic real life story so enjoy... :truestory:

Let me give you one such example of C type Kid, as I had a chat with this kid(friend) from childhood recently. He is all grown up.

We usually don't chat about politics but I subtly knew he is a MODI hater. So one day he started this China-India skirmish chat and he didn't clearly know what happened so explained all that China also suffered. So we started about how media manipulates and how difficult it can be to believe some source. So he said he likes to do his own analysis and I said that's the best thing to do. Then he said how is this Dhruv Tatti's analysis(he seems to like his so called shitty "analysis") and then I got to know he is actually his follower. I clearly told that he is a big shit and biased and part of tukde tukde gang and a MODI hater and overall not trustworthy! :crazy:

So he played the typical "Demonetization was a failure" card. I told him that it was not such a failure as he is making out since lot of things got affected in a positive way and the aim of demonetization was not just exchange of black/white. It aim was much bigger and overall it wasn't a failure and cited lot of examples.

Now he got a bit charged up as he says that it was my "views" and he knows better since he is a qualified person(he works in Banking area and got a foreign degree). So he played his "education card". Then he said "chai wala is made PM" so there his elitism/bias came out. :dude:I told him that MMS as was more qualified that MODI but he was a shitty robot PM. Raghurajan was the RBI guy but under him NPA increased and HUGE loans given. I gave him so many examples of why the current govt is 1000% better and why some decisions are not what it looks like from outside. Then I started telling the Muslim issues and all that and he says he knows and very worried for his future generation but what to do. I said just vote for the party who works for India and specially Hindus and all that policies of CAA/NRC etc can never be made by CONgress. Northeast is already 80% Non-Hindus and many places same happening. I said that I don't mind if economy growth stays low or even backtrack but I want basic issues resolved first ie. internal/external security!!! No use of 10% GDP growth if Muslims grow at 5 times the Hindu rate! As a fact the major % of growth would be given to Muslims welfare as they are shit poor overall!!! You know free-free Kejriwal! :dude:

So for some time he was thinking of settling in Canada but didn't tell the reason until now. So real reason came out is India is lagging, business not easy and muslims gonna take over in 10-20 years. Now I asked him if he actually know about Canada at all. I told him that Canada is full of Jihadi/ Khalisthans/ Criminals who are getting refuge there due to idiot prettyboy Trudo the stoopid Canadian PM. So he might face the same issue there as well sooner or later and he should read Tarik Fateh's TW/FB posts of the situation in Canada. Canada also face Aazan up 4 am in morning more than before. I also know few Canadian Sikhs who tell about Khalistanis . He was kinda shocked! He CLEARLY don't know much about politics! :lol:

So I clearly told him that if I was him "I" would never think of settling in other country but stay in my own country and fix things rather than run away. Each country has lot of issues but that doesn't mean all start running away for all the wrong reasons! As a fact I have relatives in other countries but never got interested in settling there.

Guess what...it's been 3 weeks and he has not contacted yet! May be his elitist ego has been hurt! :rofl:

======================================================================
@airtel @Coalmine @IndianHawk @Tridev123 @utubekhiladi @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect

Sanatani

Country flag
Taking the reply here as it was orginally posted in LaC thread and could derail there.

add ---> c) Who thinks all is wrong with India, sides with enemy and wanna settle to some "perfect" foreign country. They are resourceful with $$
Off topic real life story so enjoy... :truestory:

Let me give you one such example of C type Kid, as I had a chat with this kid(friend) from childhood recently. He is all grown up.

We usually don't chat about politics but I subtly knew he is a MODI hater. So one day he started this China-India skirmish chat and he didn't clearly know what happened so explained all that China also suffered. So we started about how media manipulates and how difficult it can be to believe some source. So he said he likes to do his own analysis and I said that's the best thing to do. Then he said how is this Dhruv Tatti's analysis(he seems to like his so called shitty "analysis") and then I got to know he is actually his follower. I clearly told that he is a big shit and biased and part of tukde tukde gang and a MODI hater and overall not trustworthy! :crazy:

So he played the typical "Demonetization was a failure" card. I told him that it was not such a failure as he is making out since lot of things got affected in a positive way and the aim of demonetization was not just exchange of black/white. It aim was much bigger and overall it wasn't a failure and cited lot of examples.

Now he got a bit charged up as he says that it was my "views" and he knows better since he is a qualified person(he works in Banking area and got a foreign degree). So he played his "education card". Then he said "chai wala is made PM" so there his elitism/bias came out. :dude:I told him that MMS as was more qualified that MODI but he was a shitty robot PM. Raghurajan was the RBI guy but under him NPA increased and HUGE loans given. I gave him so many examples of why the current govt is 1000% better and why some decisions are not what it looks like from outside. Then I started telling the Muslim issues and all that and he says he knows and very worried for his future generation but what to do. I said just vote for the party who works for India and specially Hindus and all that policies of CAA/NRC etc can never be made by CONgress. Northeast is already 80% Non-Hindus and many places same happening. I said that I don't mind if economy growth stays low or even backtrack but I want basic issues resolved first ie. internal/external security!!! No use of 10% GDP growth if Muslims grow at 5 times the Hindu rate! As a fact the major % of growth would be given to Muslims welfare as they are shit poor overall!!! You know free-free Kejriwal! :dude:

So for some time he was thinking of settling in Canada but didn't tell the reason until now. So real reason came out is India is lagging, business not easy and muslims gonna take over in 10-20 years. Now I asked him if he actually know about Canada at all. I told him that Canada is full of Jihadi/ Khalisthans/ Criminals who are getting refuge there due to idiot prettyboy Trudo the stoopid Canadian PM. So he might face the same issue there as well sooner or later and he should read Tarik Fateh's TW/FB posts of the situation in Canada. Canada also face Aazan up 4 am in morning more than before. I also know few Canadian Sikhs who tell about Khalistanis . He was kinda shocked! He CLEARLY don't know much about politics! :lol:

So I clearly told him that if I was him "I" would never think of settling in other country but stay in my own country and fix things rather than run away. Each country has lot of issues but that doesn't mean all start running away for all the wrong reasons! As a fact I have relatives in other countries but never got interested in settling there.

Guess what...it's been 3 weeks and he has not contacted yet! May be his elitist ego has been hurt! :rofl:

======================================================================
@airtel @Coalmine @IndianHawk @Tridev123 @utubekhiladi @aditya10r @Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @Ankit Purohit @anupamsurey @armyofhind @Bharat Ek Khoj @Bhumihar @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @Bullet @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @dhananjay1 @ersakthivel @F-14B @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @here2where @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @Kshatriya87 @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @piKacHHu @Pinky Chaudhary @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @SanjeevM @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @Tshering22 @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma @Navnit Kundu @WARREN SS @Willy2 @3deffect
I am surrounded by such ppl. When I first joined my present company ,a senior management guy asked me ,why am I so kattar Hindu . I asked him what is meant by kattar ? Guess what , that Chutiya didn't know the meaning of kattar😂
Again during the JNU incident he started speaking nonsense about freedom of expression being muzzled. I gave him once again saying he might want 40 yr old students being taken care of by his tax money but I don't want it. He became silent when I told that BJP is a descent party I would have ordered them to be shot point blank.
Few weeks back he revealed that he is planning for his kid to settle in US , because apparently that country is better. When I told him that it's because ppl are more patriotic in USA than India his face was like a constipated a******.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Anybody eyes gold recently, analyst suggest it will hit 80K mark?
Should I buy gold? I already booked profit on gold in march with my analysis.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
gold is good choice. due to global economy stress and war threat. gold is safe bet

indiatester

Country flag
I have been putting a few grams into the SGB's. Lock in period is 5-8 years.

Kumata

I have been putting a few grams into the SGB's. Lock in period is 5-8 years.
how are the returns.. do they cover the inflation.. i tried googling for returns etc but got not much info...

if its 7.25%, i think ppf still make a better sense. Remember the moment, stock markets improve, people will dump gold...And we are talking of a 8 yrs time frame.

indiatester

Country flag
how are the returns.. do they cover the inflation.. i tried googling for returns etc but got not much info...

if its 7.25%, i think ppf still make a better sense. Remember the moment, stock markets improve, people will dump gold...And we are talking of a 8 yrs time frame.
Sheet... its 26% I had not calculated till you asked.
I had bought at 3785 per gram and now it is at 4775

This is in addition to 2.5% I get as interest.
Ofcourse its just one of the trances I bought (this one was Oct 2019)

Regarding the question on relation to stocks etc... I buy this more to make peace with my wife. I don't like to buy the actual metal as it just sits in some deposit box and does nothing. She let me do this as a compromise. Ofcourse, she holds the rights to liquidate them and turn it into some gaudy piece later on. I'm just happy to get even that 2.5% interest.

DG7867

Country flag

Kumata

I still remember the day when mortal remains of Saurabh Kalia came ... whole HP wept that day .. never to forget...

Both Saurabh & vikram had their native places some 40 -50 Kms from my place and it was just one of those days which u never forget whole life...

May god bless his soul where ever he is..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles