Chit Chat Thread

yourgodisweak

Country flag
Can anyone explain why they made a second attempt even after touch down? Is it because of speed issue or did they fuckup deploying landing gear?

Screenshot_1t.png

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Can anyone explain why they made a second attempt even after touch down? Is it because of speed issue or did they fuckup deploying landing gear?

View attachment 51884
Seems like they took off again to avoid engine burning, blast and damage. But it was obviously a mistake.

Kumata

View attachment 51884
It was Human mistake. Both pilots were distracted and busy discussing chinese virus...

The monitoring tower too failed to notice no gear down in first attempt, in 2nd attempt they informed ATC about it while they shud have informed pilots..

Clearly pilots were not fit for job. those who have heard the CVR have issued statements that System did sounded high approach alarm and landing gear but no one in cockpit paid heed to alarms...

BeEverVectorMan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

indiatester

Country flag
Happy 4th of July to everyone in USA from everyone in India!
Happy 4th of July my American friends.
I really hope there is no alien invasion ala "Independence Day".
Your performance with Covid-19 has not be so great even after preparation with movies like World War-Z, Pandemic etc... and I don't want India to send any thing like Hydroxychloroquine :megusta:

Bhumihar

Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi
Country flag
Have no sympathies for them.

These are the same people who would either munch of Cow meat or support Cow as meat..
But they show their immense love for dogs & cats.

Fk them.
That's why I don't see anything wrong with Chinese eating dogs. It's their culture and festival ritual to eat dogs just Like how Cows and goats are slaughtered during Ramzan.

Either all animals are sacred or none are, u don't get to pick one over the other.

It's a white notion of double standards.

All men are created equal.

"Proceeds to Enslave Negros"

Chinese Eats Dog.

Whites: How cruel and Barbaric.

"Proceeds to munch on beef turkey"

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles