Chit Chat Thread

Bhumihar

Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi
Country flag

Programmer nibbas please contribute.

captscooby81

Country flag
These B777 were purchased for AI in 2012 and out of that 2 were sent back to US for security measure upgrades .

Air India One.jpg
AirIndia1.jpg

Livery is too good but i still beleive they should have opted for A 350. nothing beats it in terms of comfort and silence ...for some reason i always have a soft spot for Airbus...350 / 380 ...

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
These B777 were purchased for AI in 2012 and out of that 2 were sent back to US for security measure upgrades .

View attachment 49249View attachment 49250
yay!!! Finally Bharat is written along with India while referring to the country.

I don’t think in any official govt communication, both Bharat & India are written at the same time.

* conditions apply

Desi Aam

Country flag
Hola folks, Newbie here... have been a lurker for long...have enjoyed the many discussions that happen here and havee learned a tonne from a whole lotta folks on this forum.
Need a lil feedback. Apparently some "Officer" has posted a video, which looks patently fake to me. posting the link below.

Kumata

View attachment 49249View attachment 49250
Do u have high resolution pics.. whats are their registration numbers..zooming into images , Its VT-ALW . This was registered with airindia but in 2018 .... so this seems like fake image or actual delivery happened in 2018... delivery in 2012 and till date no sighting seems far fetched. Boeing doesnt need 8 years to fit it with the Security suites...

strange that this plane doesnt have many flights..last it flew ws in hune 20 ..,and i know that AI do not fly to DFW ..

1591188097324.png

Last edited:

Holy Triad

Country flag
peacefuls and forest deptt have filled a FIR against UNKNOWN person... U cant enforce law on muzzies...
U can't blame them for not charging that individual.
He Might be a biologists or a veterinarian working "peacefully."(or a maths teacher,whichever comfortable for the narrative).

I blame the kafirs for "misunderstanding" his purpose.

:frusty:

Kumata

U can't blame them for not charging that individual.
He Might be a biologists or a veterinarian working "peacefully."(or a maths teacher,whichever comfortable for the narrative).

I blame the kafirs for "misunderstanding" his purpose.

:frusty:
Must be a very sick person to have fed a pineapple laced with explosives to a elephant..that too a pregnant one...

Here , we get the daily bath or not, our baffalo get her daily bath before everyone else....

Holy Triad

Country flag
Must be a very sick person to have fed a pineapple laced with explosives to a elephant..that too a pregnant one...

Here , we get the daily bath or not, our baffalo get her daily bath before everyone else....
After reading this,It breaks my heart man,

"She didn't harm a single human being even when she ran in searing pain in the streets of the village. She didn't crush a single home. This is why I said, she is full of goodness."

Kumata

After reading this,It breaks my heart man,

"She didn't harm a single human being even when she ran in searing pain in the streets of the village. She didn't crush a single home. This is why I said, she is full of goodness."

A mother was trying to get some food for a baby... perhaps was the reason she entered human settlement...elephants are intelligent creatures... and once a distrust is build... she choose to give up her life than trust them again....

Global Defence

Articles