Chit Chat Thread

mist_consecutive

Flight Lieutenant, 17th Squadron, "Haram Trolls"
Contributor
Country flag
Wooahhh, you're here now?
He was hiding under the alias of "Ketamine" all along, I noticed his replies were different than typical fanboy jingoism and he often made sense. His use of defence terminologies matched that of professionals.

Actually I will buy your theory, your English & use of technical terms match that of someone knowledgeable, quite probably someone from IAF :india2:

If that might be true, can you please divulge a greater detail of what exactly happened on 27 Feb? I always hated the Indian govt. the lethargic approach towards divulging any information, and whatever we know is a mix of speculations from journos + few credible inputs. Resultingly, we are weak-spined towards info-warfare.

porky_kicker

Country flag
I have found my posts to be most often misread rather than been taken for what the intent had always been - to evoke a thought out response. No, there is no doom for IAF. But the going may not be as easy as most assume it to be.

There is a persistence of one point being put forth - of suboptimal loadout by PLAAF operating ex TAR airfields due to limitations of the height.

I merely tried to caution against the dubious foundation of the premise where in the performance of aircraft was exclusively tied to the height of operating base and the other determining factors, of the length of airway to compensate for rarified atmospheric conditions to attain relative air velocity and temperature at the time of commencement of flying ops, have been relegated to the proverbial bin.

The only merit one can concede in relative advantage of the IAF is perhaps in technology (although personally I have my doubts over it now) and of course the distances of PLAAF bases which increase the turn around time. But with more number of platforms for them to rotate, this factor too is slightly difficult to rely on exclusively.

I, of course, can be wrong.

What's up ?

Suprised to see you here

You the real one ? 😊

Last edited:

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
He was hiding under the alias of "Ketamine" all along, I noticed his replies were different than typical fanboy jingoism and he often made sense. His use of defence terminologies matched that of professionals.
WTFFFFF. What a troll lmfao. I won't claim that I knew it all along, but I did have one small moment of doubt - when he mentioned that AN-32's were being prepared for bombing runs as a retaliation after 26/11. This was an incredibly rare fact that I'd only seen once before - from him - on another forum. But I had no other clue that would tie Ketamine to Hellfire.

I also did notice that Ketamine was sort of going against the grain most of the time, but wasn't a troll - he was making some strong arguments and good posts. But between the random name, and the Swedish flag, I had no clue who it was.

Glad he's here though, he's a great addition to the forum.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
@Jailor

With respect to your since deleted post the other day: Man, I seriously don't care about the number of followers I have in SM. My count is hardly of significance to me.

@vampyrbladez

Sorry mate, I hardly care for OSINTs or providing data that suits them. Take it, or leave it.

Cheerios.
Hard proof is non negotiable. This thread is note made for spam or bickering. Produce quality content with adequate proof or refrain yourself.

Jai Hind! :india:

WARREN SS

Country flag
WTFFFFF. What a troll lmfao. I won't claim that I knew it all along, but I did have one small moment of doubt - when he mentioned that AN-32's were being prepared for bombing runs as a retaliation after 26/11. This was an incredibly rare fact that I'd only seen once before - from him - on another forum. But I had no other clue that would tie Ketamine to Hellfire.

I also did notice that Ketamine was sort of going against the grain most of the time, but wasn't a troll - he was making some strong arguments and good posts. But between the random name, and the Swedish flag, I had no clue who it was.

Well He Is makes Polished use of Sophisticated Language but I Doubt his analysis

Specially When he Said PLA Will Land In Baluchistan And Suppress internal Insurgency Not Pakistan army

Isn't I obvious That If Any foreign forces Land in Any Nation It Will Always Face Resistance
from Natives Specially In 21st century What about HR groups
Western Groups are already anti Chinese
Its Written in history of Indian subcontinent

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
I am seeing a lot of people who are popping every now and then. And without any context or fact they just vomit rubbish in this forum. And when you try to confront them, they just disappear.
Not to put you on the spot, but aren’t you new too. You kinda popped up outta nowhere 2 months ago...🤔🤫😂

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
Not to put you on the spot, but aren’t you new too. You kinda popped up outta nowhere 2 months ago...🤔🤫😂
Yeah, right!! But I am not new to DFI my previous account got suspended due to mail issue and mods couldn't resolve it.

And I am talking about the members which you will see posting a post & then disappearing after creating a controversy.

Dovah

Untermensch
Super Mod
Country flag
@Sridhar_TN, @likewise1129 Please add some commentary to explain context of the post if you think it belongs in the discussion. Just posting a tweet creates ambiguity.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
@Sridhar_TN, @likewise1129 Please add some commentary to explain context of the post if you think it belongs here. Just posting a tweet creates ambiguity.
I’ve explained it. READ POST. LCHS’s clearing trials. Will Be deployed soon. Will change/affect dynamics on the LAC.
Gives the folks an idea of all the toys we can deploy there

Dovah

Untermensch
Super Mod
Country flag
I’ve explained it. READ POST. LCHS’s clearing trials. Will Be deployed soon. Will change/affect dynamics on the LAC.
Gives the folks an idea of all the toys we can deploy there
I think I missed the caption. Will restore. :hmm:

Thanks.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag

Heck Lion.

I dropped so many hints. At least two members made me out quite quickly when I posted style of queries as post will be familiar for few.

For the bold - members will still ask me for 'hard evidence' or OSINT .... what can I say! ;)

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well He Is makes Polished use of Sophisticated Language but I Doubt his analysis

Specially When he Said PLA Will Land In Baluchistan And Suppress internal Insurgency Not Pakistan army
A longish post with relevant quotes:

Bold portion above. Statement as under:

Or how about the more rationale and pragmatic raison d'etre of not 'keeling the boat over' - that of not creating a situation where the internal strife goes to a level where either Chinese directly intervene militarily to 'protect their interests' or where we have to go to a war actually?
You expressed reservations over the fallout out of it. So again my post as under:

Conversely, it will result in a crackdown that will see Baluchi resistance wiped out as China cares two hoots for Muslims.

Did you consider that?
Then as under:

India try wiping out so called struggle in Kashmir for 3 decades has we succeeded
In it??
How can they control sistan baloach
Or Pastuns in NWFP
Both originate from different nations
Chinese cannot do suppression in Pakistan
The resentment will grow in Local population which already dislike Chinese racially
Balochistani's are not uygher's.
My response:

Because we do not have a policy of employment of overwhelming force & extrajudicial killing on mere suspicion or hearsay. The Chinese will not be constrained by that.
The remaining part of your post here as under:

Isn't I obvious That If Any foreign forces Land in Any Nation It Will Always Face Resistance
from Natives Specially In 21st century What about HR groups
Western Groups are already anti Chinese
Its Written in history of Indian subcontinent

Already dealt with.

Perhaps if members were to analyze and not merely rely on spoon fed data to form an opinion, we may have more interesting interaction.

The use of what I call as Private Military Entities or Private Security Companies in furtherance of a nation's geostrategic goals has been well established over the past decade. You may perhaps want to think on those lines.

PLA need not necessarily put 'boots' on ground as the steady penetration of security personnel for protection of Chinese assets and citizens in CPEC projects across Pakistan, continues as the projects advance.

An useful set of extracts:

1.JPG

2.JPG

source: Handbook of Terrorism & Counter-Terrorism Post 9/11 by David Martin Jones, Paul Schulte, Carl Ungerer, M.L.R. Smith

janme

Country flag
I remember hellfire from 10 years ago, when there were 100's of pages on PDF on Arjun vs AlKhalid, his english was twice as better and posts thrice as long compared to now.

Articles