Chit Chat Thread

Bhumihar

Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi
Country flag
@likewise1129 u deleted the message in the LAC thread.
So I will answer u here.

Yes Ravish Kumar is a Bhumihar.
Tbh Bhunihars don't have much traitors in them in proportion to Population but the ones who are have done damage way out of proportion.
Kanhiaya Kumar is also a Bhumihar.

The creator of CPI is also a Bhumihar Chandra Shekhar Singh.
This is our catses greatest blunder.
If u are wondering why a upper caste would lead a communist revolution then just look at the list of leaders of major Communist organisation. U will be surprised most of them will be upper catse.

Even if u look a the origin of communism u will see a pattern. The most aflluenets Communist leaders have been born into a economically well of families.
Marx born into a lawyers family (lawyers aren't practical people) and a Jewish Pastor grandfather, they were quite rich.
Lenin's father tho poor worked his ass off and became stable and got to marry a rich women.
Trotsky father was a farmer is what they will tell u but won't say he had a very large amount of land under him as well as a moneylender side business.
Mao Zhendogs father worked his ass off and made quite a fortune for himself.

U see a pattern here. Communist are spoilt brats peoples suffering is a social experiment to them. They sit in homes and imagine the world inside the four corners of the room.

I haven't seen a Communist that was absolutely poor and rose to the top from that position.

Rich kids social experiment is what is communism.
@ezsasa can back me up on this. He has seen communism closely with his eyes.

Blue Water Navy

Country flag
@likewise1129 u deleted the message in the LAC thread.
So I will answer u here.

Yes Ravish Kumar is a Bhumihar.
Tbh Bhunihars don't have much traitors in them in proportion to Population but the ones who are have done damage way out of proportion.
Kanhiaya Kumar is also a Bhumihar.

The creator of CPI is also a Bhumihar Chandra Shekhar Singh.
This is our catses greatest blunder.
If u are wondering why a upper caste would lead a communist revolution then just look at the list of leaders of major Communist organisation. U will be surprised most of them will be upper catse.

Even if u look a the origin of communism u will see a pattern. The most aflluenets Communist leaders have been born into a economically well of families.
Marx born into a lawyers family (lawyers aren't practical people) and a Jewish Pastor grandfather, they were quite rich.
Lenin's father tho poor worked his ass off and became stable and got to marry a rich women.
Trotsky father was a farmer is what they will tell u but won't say he had a very large amount of land under him as well as a moneylender side business.
Mao Zhendogs father worked his ass off and made quite a fortune for himself.

U see a pattern here. Communist are spoilt brats peoples suffering is a social experiment to them. They sit in homes and imagine the world inside the four corners of the room.

I haven't seen a Communist that was absolutely poor and rose to the top from that position.

Rich kids social experiment is what is communism.
Hey man!! It was a mistake as I said. I pasted twice your name.

Bhumihar

Country flag
What do u brown niggas think about black people in USA?
I'm not talking about Africans I'm talking about African Americans.

ezsasa

Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa can back me up on this. He has seen communism closely with his eyes.
yes, agree on this..
in andhra during 70's & 80's most of the naxal & maoist leaders used to come from my family's caste which is primarily erstwhile zamindari.

i don't think this is by accident, they are trapped in college and brainwashed just like this military brat gurmehr kaur(who was famous on SM) and many other privileged kids.

Rxbanda

Country flag
What do u brown niggas think about black people in USA?
I'm not talking about Africans I'm talking about African Americans.

It still exists. Especially in Southern USA. Laws can change. But mentalities don't change easily. It needs generations.
The current generation is much better. I don't see any racism amongst the students here in my department. But I was told it has a role to play in faculty recruitment.
The current gen is facing less racism comparatively. Hopefully, it will completely die in the next few decades.

Bhumihar

Country flag
Discovered during a lake construction near my village.
Which God is this

20200529_200239.jpg

Bhumihar

Country flag
There were more Such artifacts but some DM nigga sold them off through illegal means.

Kumata

This was on my WhatsApp group, they don't have a better version of this.

Tho I have these from my village temple.
They are quite old as well.

View attachment 48876
Nice...we have such temples and they are called "googa" here in himachal.. sort of "kul devta" for us...have seen their magic so i might forget to breath but never miss to offer them their share post new harvest....Will post a photo tomorrow...

Jailor

Country flag
There's been an earthquake in my area, my mother's chair on 2nd floor shook quite noticeably, i was deep into movie on ground floor and didn't felt anything, man i missed it.

Global Defence

Articles