Chinese woman disappears after spraying ink on poster of Xi Jinping

Safir

It looks like Pakistanis are giving training to Chinese government how to kidnap their own innocent civilians who criticize the government..

vampyrbladez

Country flag
it is not falling in line, it's being pragmatic, a quality only possessed by mature adult.

I read both Chinese books and English books, funny thing is that it's after reading English sources that I started understanding and accepting ccp. smearing national leader is an offence in every country, and will be regulated. and what she did is more than personal abuse of Xi.

everyone is brainwashed one way or another, that is why you call yourself Indian, while your cousin who was born and brought up in America call himself American.

Sorry but a brainlet like you cannot understand simple concepts of freedom and liberty. Your Emperor - Without - Clothes Xi has no control over the future and cannot prevent people from speaking their minds.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Here is recent example of CCP making people disappear...
===================

Have a taste of Chinese rule of law at Beijing US embassy explosion site! Scene 1: A bystander (woman w flower print shirt @ far right) kindly decided to share images and video - apparently passed to her by a friend - w a scrum of journalists via WeChat

nimo_cn

Country flag

Sorry but a brainlet like you cannot understand simple concepts of freedom and liberty. Your Emperor - Without - Clothes Xi has no control over the future and cannot prevent people from speaking their minds.
kid, did you even finish reading that book? if not, get a copy from Chinese dangdang. com. The original English copy is sold at the price of 18 RMB, pretty cheap I think. if you can't afford that, I am willing to get you a copy for free. finish the book first, then we can talk about 1984.

Haldiram

Country flag
kid, did you even finish reading that book? if not, get a copy from Chinese dangdang. com. The original English copy is sold at the price of 18 RMB, pretty cheap I think. if you can't afford that, I am willing to get you a copy for free. finish the book first, then we can talk about 1984.
Chinese dang dang? sounds like an over exaggeration for a 4 inch appendage. More like Chinese ding ding :pound:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
A dystopia regime arresting citizens for thought crime against the almighty leader. Sounds just like PRC harassing this blogger.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
My Lord Emperor Winnie the Pooh Eleven Jin Ping

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles