Chinese troops training Pak Army along border with India says intel

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Re: Chinese troops training Pak Army along border with India says inte

Knowing the far -sighted and strategic thinking of ccp i wouldn't be surprised that this is
actually a way to deplete the pak army so that eventually ccp soldiers can replace them

sorcerer;970404} said:
Srikanth Kondapalli, Professor of Center for East Asian Studies in New Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru University noted that the Chinese army had also trained the Pakistan troops during the Kargil War — an armed conflict between India and Pakistan which took place in the Kargil district of Kashmir in 1999.l]
well fat lot of good that training did for pak soldiers ! ....they lost their best in that war ....according to
the scolding that Nawaz Sharif gave to Musharraf ( and so Mush took revenge with the coup )

sorcerer;970404} said:
Chinese army is training Pakistani army for long........]
:rofl: please continue with the "training" ...youre doing fine .

Last edited:
Country flag

KNowing the far -sighted and strategic thinkign of ccp i woulxdnt be surprisedd that htis is
actually a way to deplete the pakcland army so that eventuallly ccp soldiers can replace them
Imo the average Pakistani soldier is much better than their Chinese counterpart.
It would be a plus for india.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag

I would say the average Pakistani soldier is much better than their Chinese counterpart.
It would be a plus for india.
exactly ...its a plus for India ...theyre "training " them to go and get assigned to .- :toilet:

Country flag

exactly ...its a plus for India ...theyre "training " them to go and get massacred :toilet:
I think Pakistanis should be training the Chinese. Pakistanis are battle hardened fighting the wot
For last ten years and fighting on two fronts. I don't know what battle experience can be taught
By Chinese except killing Uighurs or Tibetans?

sgarg

USA has given tot for cbu-105 to india. Only country to receive this.
I think we need artillery ammunition and rockets with target recognition capability. Air delivered bombs have limited utility.

sgarg

Deleted due to double post.

Country flag

I think we need artillery ammunition and rockets with target recognition capability. Air delivered bombs have limited utility.
We need helicopters too. Air delivered bombs like cbu 105 can stop an offensive
Or escalation very fast.

sorcerer

Country flag

exactly ...its a plus for India ...theyre "training " them to go and get assigned to .- :toilet:
In my opinion, we should read it along the lines of the bilateral talks China and Pak establishment had a few days back where they talked about cooperating with each other. This so called training, positioning etc are to underline that fact. Something to get GoIs attention.

So the Paki and PLAboy having got the approval from their parents are now out in the public...Love at LoC. Wooooowieeee...chooo retard.

no smoking

Country flag

After the recent standoffs in Ladakh, PRC is trying to use their trusted pawn to divert India's attention.

The solution was clear last time when India responded heavily. Any Pakistani tomfoolery should be responded to with utter contempt. When they bleed enough, they will return to their senses.
I think your analysis is completely wrong: the Sino-India border issue only involves tiny pieces lands, since either side has no interest to start a large scale war for it, there is no need to diver India attention; India has an huge advantage over Pakistan on your border, India won't give a damn about couple of Chinese trainers over there, so it is highly unlikely this move could divert India's attention; Most importantly, China and Pakistan have been training each other's forces in certain area for decades, this is not a news at all.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@Kunal Biswas & @Ray sir - The PLA has never fought in a war in close to half a century. Their military personnel have swapped an entire generation with no experience in warfare. The only thing I perceive the PLA to be good at is probably running over Bhutan. Our Army, the pakis, the US and the Russians have all bloodied their noses in gut wrenching low level insurgencies (which I believe is where warfare of the future is headed), a valuable experience that is completely lost on the PLA.

What is your assessment of PLA's fighting capacities when faced with either India, the US or Russia.
While the may not have had combat experience for quite sometime, I would not think that the PLA is that incompetent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

The interesting thing is, When their will be exchange of fire we are also expecting PLA causality, I have no doubt PLA personal are along PA on borders ..

Is this a start of ' War ', Famous two theater War .. @Ray Sir ..
I think the PLA is familiarising as to what is the combat environment like in an 'eyeball to eyeball' confrontation.

I think they are planning to do it along the LAC, but are weighing up the odds compared to the present situation of foray and leave and then come back.

sgarg

I think your analysis is completely wrong: the Sino-India border issue only involves tiny pieces lands, since either side has no interest to start a large scale war for it, there is no need to diver India attention; India has an huge advantage over Pakistan on your border, India won't give a damn about couple of Chinese trainers over there, so it is highly unlikely this move could divert India's attention; Most importantly, China and Pakistan have been training each other's forces in certain area for decades, this is not a news at all.
Honestly I do not care about training etc. However I do care about "free weapons" transferred from China to Pakistan. The military aid that China provides to Pakistan is quite large and suspicious.

Please provide figures of amount paid by Pakistan for JF-17 and F-7 fighters??

We have information about other equipment also which are transferred by China free of cost.

sgarg

@no smoking, China ignores many facts about Pakistan. First and foremost is that Mujahids or Islamic warriors are threat to China too. Second fact is Pakistani Army is now strongly influenced by Islamic thought after years of indoctrination in that country. Third fact is sectarian violence which has become unmanageable in Pakistan. The sectarian violence has created conditions in parts of Pakistan where Federal authority is rather tenuous and any weakening of central authority will cause several regions of Pakistan to secede.

China is playing with fire in Pakistan. If Pakistan collapses, China will be unable to restore order, and China's south asia policy will be in shambles.

sorcerer

Country flag

^^
Denial from the Chinese establishment.. :lol: rogue soldiers!!??!!!!

There are no facts backing relevant reports," Hong Lei, foreign ministry spokesperson -
:lol:
The Chinese personnel were only involved in "cooperative activities" with the locals, the foreign ministry had said.
Contradicting his own statement . THey are starting to sound more like their Pakistan counter parts.
:pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles