Chinese Troops Intrude into Indian Territory in Ladakh!!!

what options India have if china doesn't pull back from ladakh?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deccani

Tihar Jail
Banned
You are claiming and yet you are denial mode in the same post ..
I am not claiming anything .

So there are ways to justify scams involving National security ..
scams are not justified but its mainly the foreign companies which need these scams

And you do accept that you are a bot, I have nothing to add more ..
If you are hell bent to make then i cant say anything

In case anyone reading, Send a better bot next time who knows things he talks abt ..
Everyone are reading and even understanding . Do you have objections the way Indians and Chinese are trying to work out the disputes ?

happy

Chinese troops set up camp in Ladakh

New Delhi: Around 20 Chinese soldiers last week entered Indian territory near the LAC and pitched their tents in Chepzi area in Ladakh, sources said on Sunday.

Around 20-22 Chinese People's Liberation Army (PLA) soldiers had last week pitched around 8-10 tents in the west of Chepzi in Ladakh area, the sources said. However, the Army headquarters insisted there was no such incident in that area.

It was not immediately known whether the Chinese troops still remained in the Indian territory or have left. The Army had held a flag meeting with the Chinese side on Saturday.

Chepzi is close to Chumar area, which has been witness to a large number of incursions by the Chinese side in the last one year.
In April, Chinese troops had entered 19 km inside Indian territory in the Daulat Beg Oldi sector and left the place only after long negotiations and a series of flag meetings between the two sides.

The reports about the Chinese camp in the area have come soon after PLA troops apprehended five Indian nationals in the Chumar area and took them to their camp across the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in an apparent bid to stake their claim on the area. PTI

Article Window

---------------------

Is this sidelined by the media due to the heat of Devyani case ??

Anybody knows latest updates?

nrupatunga

It seems that chinese are back to their old tricks.

Rediff uvacha

Chinese troops sit in Indian territory with 'this is our territory' flags: sources: Chinese troops are reported to have entered 25 to 30 km deep into Indian territory in Burtse area in Ladakh where they had pitched their tents last year that had led to a tense three-week standoff.

Official sources said a patrol of Indian troops noticed the People's Liberation Army (PLA) personnel on Sunday while moving from their base towards the higher 'New Patrol base' post in Burtse area of North Ladakh in Jammu and Kashmir. The area is at an altitude of 17,000 feet.

The sources said the troops after walking barely 1.5 km from their base spotted the Chinese personnel in Indian territory 25 to 30 km from the perceived Line of Actual Control (LAC). Adhering to newly drafted Standard Operating Procedures, the Indian troops returned back to their base.

The troops went on a patrol again to the 'New Patrol base' post in the wee hours of today. However, the team found no change in the situation as it noticed the PLA personnel still sitting on the ground with flags reading "this is Chinese territory, go back" in their hands.

A Quick Reaction Team had also accompanied the Indian patrol but nothing could be achieved as Chinese refused to budge from their position, the sources said, adding finally Indian troops returned to their base and informed their higher ups.

Udhampur-based Army Spokesperson Col S D Goswami denied that any such incident had taken place but said there was no commonly delineated LAC between India and China which led to transgressions.

Compersion

Country flag
Feel that some of our boys ought to speak in fluent Mandarin and other Chinese dialects. Forget dealing in broken and hesitant English.

Speaking in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects with PRC troops would hit in right places that unimaginable.

Last edited:

TODELU

Feel that some of our boys ought to speak in fluent Mandarin and other Chinese dialects. Forget dealing in broken and hesitant English.

Speaking in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects with PRC troops would hit in right places that unimaginable.
Are you suggesting we bend our backs to accommodate these Madarin,Pinyin speakers?
It will never work until you signed off your nation to CCP rule!
We will always be the Black or Brown people to these Han Chinese.

Compersion

Country flag
Are you suggesting we bend our backs to accommodate these Madarin,Pinyin speakers?
It will never work until you signed off your nation to CCP rule!
We will always be the Black or Brown people to these Han Chinese.
During our "interactions" with PRC troops on the borders speaking in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects with such would hit in right places that unimaginable. Are you saying all PRC people are subservient and obedient to Communist PRC ? Are there no instances where PRC troops were over-friendly against PRC orders ? Are they all brain washed to think India is enemy ... I think there are many PRC people that would welcome close corporation with India.

At this moment we are using written mandarin and posters for PRC troops. Verbal communication that goes deep inside ...

I am talking like this ought to happen. But someone will say ...

TODELU

During our "interactions" with PRC troops on the borders speaking in Mandarin and other Chinese dialects with such would hit in right places that unimaginable. Are you saying all PRC people are subservient and obedient to Communist PRC ? Are there no instances where PRC troops were over-friendly against PRC orders ? Are they all brain washed to think India is enemy ... I think there are many PRC people that would welcome close corporation with India.

At this moment we are using written mandarin and posters for PRC troops. Verbal communication that goes deep inside ...

I am talking like this ought to happen. But someone will say ...
I have a real life experience living in PRC so, please,spare me the drivel !
They might look all look like you are confused,but that is exactly their strategy.To keep you off hook as well and start to think should i?
consider them enemy?
Or should i consider them as neutral/friends?
It is this indecisveness That they look forward to exploit!
This is the same Mental block they exploited from Nehru during 1962 War,Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai!
They want to exploit it again, and you are a fool to trust them,when they have stopped your entrance into NSG,because of a silly rule,it shows their intent.
They want to see Bharat ruled by Chinese,that is their Chairman Mao's dream
Do read about Swami Aurobindo's Maharishis letters .
http://www.reversespins.com/aurobindo.html

Please do read and see.

Chinese people might look friendly on the outside,I am sure they are very nice people.
But their opinions could be turned overnight by CCP as it governs their thought process ,thinking and Everything.
They are not like us where i can abuse a CM,PM or anyone and get away with it..You do do that in PRC those people will disappear. They are trying to do the PR thing about Autocratic rule making it look simpler.

Are you that DUMB? to know the Chinese soldiers posted on Bharat Borders don't know how to speak in English or know a little bit of Hindi etc.?
If you think it was a communication problem,then you are fooled exactly, like the Chinese want you to believe it.

Tomorrow they will launch a operation and feign ignorance of troops on ground to English.
They know everything,they deploy people who can Converse, they don't want to go in a two front war right now,they want to deal with SCS and their countries first,Then they will come back at us,They learnt the history lesson from Adolf Hitler in WW2.
Not to open a two front war at the same time.

The Chinese people, if you understand really what they think is governed by PRC!
Unlike Bharat, where it takes courts, law and years to demolish Civilian homes to make way for a Bridge,Mall,Building,Road etc.
In china it only takes one order to pass from the top of CCP.That is all.The opinion could be changed overnight,All you Bharatis trying to be nice will go down the drain in a second,Because that is how they were raised and bred, to obey commands without question.
I can make similarities with a DOG,it will obey without question if trained well.
But there is no individual will.
They follow Sun Tzu Art of War.
But do we follow Chanakya Neeti and Krishna Padathi? That is the question.

Last edited:

rockey 71

One option not tabulated from these incidents and the increase in military presence in Tibet-Xinxiang by PLA, could be an Indian advance into the Himalayas. Revamping / strengthening IMTRAT and BRO in Bhutan, or even exploring a political union with that land-locked small country could be on the cards.

TODELU

One option not tabulated from these incidents and the increase in military presence in Tibet-Xinxiang by PLA, could be an Indian advance into the Himalayas. Revamping / strengthening IMTRAT and BRO in Bhutan, or even exploring a political union with that land-locked small country could be on the cards.
Naah!
This is all a ruse, their main threat comes from East, JAPAN(Nippon) They are keeping Western Front cool in order to deal with Eastern Front , i.e, Japan,South Korea,Phillipines,Vietnam and others etc.
China has never had good intentions for Bharat(India)it could not dominate us before nor can it in future.
Conquering India was a pledge left unfulfilled by Alexander the Great!
Are you thinking we are that dumb Like Nehru?
Bhutan is a Independent country! Period!
We respect that. we are not swallowing Bhutan or other neighburs.Even though they want us to desperately!

Compersion

Country flag
I have a real life experience living in PRC so, please,spare me the drivel !
They might look all look like you are confused,but that is exactly their strategy.To keep you off hook as well and start to think should i?
consider them enemy?
Or should i consider them as neutral/friends?
It is this indecisveness That they look forward to exploit!
This is the same Mental block they exploited from Nehru during 1962 War,Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai!
They want to exploit it again, and you are a fool to trust them,when they have stopped your entrance into NSG,because of a silly rule,it shows their intent.
They want to see Bharat ruled by Chinese,that is their Chairman Mao's dream
Do read about Swami Aurobindo's Maharishis letters .
http://www.reversespins.com/aurobindo.html

Please do read and see.

Chinese people might look friendly on the outside,I am sure they are very nice people.
But their opinions could be turned overnight by CCP as it governs their thought process ,thinking and Everything.
They are not like us where i can abuse a CM,PM or anyone and get away with it..You do do that in PRC those people will disappear. They are trying to do the PR thing about Autocratic rule making it look simpler.

Are you that DUMB? to know the Chinese soldiers posted on Bharat Borders don't know how to speak in English or know a little bit of Hindi etc.?
If you think it was a communication problem,then you are fooled exactly, like the Chinese want you to believe it.

Tomorrow they will launch a operation and feign ignorance of troops on ground to English.
They know everything,they deploy people who can Converse, they don't want to go in a two front war right now,they want to deal with SCS and their countries first,Then they will come back at us,They learnt the history lesson from Adolf Hitler in WW2.
Not to open a two front war at the same time.

The Chinese people, if you understand really what they think is governed by PRC!
Unlike Bharat, where it takes courts, law and years to demolish Civilian homes to make way for a Bridge,Mall,Building,Road etc.
In china it only takes one order to pass from the top of CCP.That is all.The opinion could be changed overnight,All you Bharatis trying to be nice will go down the drain in a second,Because that is how they were raised and bred, to obey commands without question.
I can make similarities with a DOG,it will obey without question if trained well.
But there is no individual will.
They follow Sun Tzu Art of War.
But do we follow Chanakya Neeti and Krishna Padathi? That is the question.
i am not going to disagree with you. you make some good points. but my approach is far from niceties and far more - my proposition is not to look only what we do on our side of border but look to take it beyond and more into the east (we must also prepare for all eventualities including after and make sure such programming and contingency are in our favor) ... I can imagine what it is like to see one of our own speak fluent mandarin (among many things) and match it up - your deciphering of Chinese people is also not complete . This is not to say we must be confrontational but we must talk EYE to EYE. We need to stop giving too much face and admiration of Chinese strategy. What is the awe with PRC - its even beyond Kissinger (who somesay had self promoting goals). And also produce Chanakya and Krishna Padathi for counter measures. PRC is not that difficult and complicated (people will say but its been many years nothing happened - really !!). Can we really say we have strong and well executed PRC strategy (you do suggest what many think). We need to also admire and approach what we have done on the west and focus and explore such in equal measure to east. You might be able to speak Punjabi and read Urdu why I cannot expect you to speak Mandarin and read Chinese. It is intellect. Sun Tzu is fine, but we have much more to Chanakya Neeti and Krishna Padathi !! Much more. We do not need pretend to be stupid and confused and later take other side off the hook ... I can dare say it is much more simple - good vs evil.

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/pomfretschina/2009/04/jackie_chan_jabs_freedom.html

"I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we are not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."

[Not DOGS - otherwise why would there be shame and ridicule and even post facto measures to fix by Communist Party - attempt to be intellectual]

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/1211/121109-china_leadership.html

He said: "If we fail to handle this issue well, it could [be the end of] the party, and even cause the collapse of the party and the fall of the state."

[Again not DOGS - attempt to be intellectual - is that attempt successful (what happens if not - what phrase to use ?)]

[I have used old quotes on purpose - it is not a new phenomena]

Are they pretending to be stupid ? No one doubts that is what their brain can say ...

What happened with Nehru was long ago. we need to learn from mistakes and it is good that such woke us up. Mother India is not weak. Whatever the case we must be ready and prepared and use our ability that is much more to now (that already is high level in many areas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draupadi#The_game_of_dice

This key incident is often considered to mark a definitive moment in the story of Mahabharata. It is one of the driving reasons that ultimately led to the Kurukshetra war.

The only Kauravas who object to the disrobing of Draupadi in the court are Vikarna and Vidura.

(even among the other side ... and that is only one interpretation i am using there is far far far more from such a learning and experience that our ancestors have provided us. )

Last edited:

rockey 71

Naah!
This is all a ruse, their main threat comes from East, JAPAN(Nippon) They are keeping Western Front cool in order to deal with Eastern Front , i.e, Japan,South Korea,Phillipines,Vietnam and others etc.
China has never had good intentions for Bharat(India)it could not dominate us before nor can it in future.
Conquering India was a pledge left unfulfilled by Alexander the Great!
Are you thinking we are that dumb Like Nehru?
Bhutan is a Independent country! Period!
We respect that. we are not swallowing Bhutan or other neighburs.Even though they want us to desperately!
In this developing situation, isn't Bhutan looking similar to Sikkim when it was annexed?

TODELU

In this developing situation, isn't Bhutan looking similar to Sikkim when it was annexed?
We wouldn't have let it flourish as a kingdom in the first place,if we had desire to annex Bhutan.
Bhutan stays as a Sovereign Country, Your Chinese might want to annex it citing the Mongolian facial structure,The chinese consider every Chinese Looking person as Han race.
That is the truth.

TODELU

i am not going to disagree with you. you make some good points. but my approach is far from niceties and far more - my proposition is not to look only what we do on our side of border but look to take it beyond and more into the east (we must also prepare for all eventualities including after and make sure such programming and contingency are in our favor) ... I can imagine what it is like to see one of our own speak fluent mandarin (among many things) and match it up - your deciphering of Chinese people is also not complete . This is not to say we must be confrontational but we must talk EYE to EYE. We need to stop giving too much face and admiration of Chinese strategy. What is the awe with PRC - its even beyond Kissinger (who somesay had self promoting goals). And also produce Chanakya and Krishna Padathi for counter measures. PRC is not that difficult and complicated (people will say but its been many years nothing happened - really !!). Can we really say we have strong and well executed PRC strategy (you do suggest what many think). We need to also admire and approach what we have done on the west and focus and explore such in equal measure to east. You might be able to speak Punjabi and read Urdu why I cannot expect you to speak Mandarin and read Chinese. It is intellect. Sun Tzu is fine, but we have much more to Chanakya Neeti and Krishna Padathi !! Much more. We do not need pretend to be stupid and confused and later take other side off the hook ... I can dare say it is much more simple - good vs evil.

http://newsweek.washingtonpost.com/postglobal/pomfretschina/2009/04/jackie_chan_jabs_freedom.html

"I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we are not being controlled, we'll just do what we want."

[Not DOGS - otherwise why would there be shame and ridicule and even post facto measures to fix by Communist Party - attempt to be intellectual]

http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/1211/121109-china_leadership.html

He said: "If we fail to handle this issue well, it could [be the end of] the party, and even cause the collapse of the party and the fall of the state."

[Again not DOGS - attempt to be intellectual - is that attempt successful (what happens if not - what phrase to use ?)]

[I have used old quotes on purpose - it is not a new phenomena]

Are they pretending to be stupid ? No one doubts that is what their brain can say ...

What happened with Nehru was long ago. we need to learn from mistakes and it is good that such woke us up. Mother India is not weak. Whatever the case we must be ready and prepared and use our ability that is much more to now (that already is high level in many areas).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draupadi#The_game_of_dice

This key incident is often considered to mark a definitive moment in the story of Mahabharata. It is one of the driving reasons that ultimately led to the Kurukshetra war.

The only Kauravas who object to the disrobing of Draupadi in the court are Vikarna and Vidura.

(even among the other side ... and that is only one interpretation i am using there is far far far more from such a learning and experience that our ancestors have provided us. )
Your points are very good.But you to understand the Ideology of Maoism you need to understand the Basics of Guerilla Warfare.Because that is where their Ideology started from, as Guerillas into full fledged communist party.
They will never attack a place where its reinforced,(Just like Sun Tzu-Art of war),they will attack weakest. The Chinese citizens are used to Subjugation and rule,they were never free thinkers, always the royal decree superseded them. Unlike us,where we have ascetics who cared a damn for the King.
They cannot do that as it is in their genetic program to obey the next big genocidal maniac.
Infact, they are like a flock of Sheep without Independent thought.

Compersion

Country flag
Your points are very good.But you to understand the Ideology of Maoism you need to understand the Basics of Guerilla Warfare.Because that is where their Ideology started from, as Guerillas into full fledged communist party.
They will never attack a place where its reinforced,(Just like Sun Tzu-Art of war),they will attack weakest. The Chinese citizens are used to Subjugation and rule,they were never free thinkers, always the royal decree superseded them. Unlike us,where we have ascetics who cared a damn for the King.
They cannot do that as it is in their genetic program to obey the next big genocidal maniac.
Infact, they are like a flock of Sheep without Independent thought.
that might be true i dont want to talk about Maoism. A PRC person especially within the top echelons of its society wont able to even know what that is. In fact such PRC people wont even know what Communist Party really is. And even more poignant wont able to explain what PRC constitution is. Also i do not want to show you the many instances where PRC has never applied any Sun Tzu. I dont know why people consider PRC to be such great planners and strategic thinkers.

but i also do not want to categorize and group Chinese people to such terms. There are many and i would say majority who are not bad. It is this lack of communication with such that is needed to be improved by us and all and the nation.

We also have to realize that not all in PRC communist party are bad. Our strategy has to be like we are in Pakistan now. The PRC has played it too violently and aggressive on India. PRC can also must be sent a clear and important message from India. I feel the strategy to such starts with India testing nuke again shortly. It is a signal. The Pakis themselves are also seeing the high expectations of PRC and words and actions far from aligned. PRC knows the Pakis reputation and role in world affairs. India was silent and non participant in this ?? (The Pakis have attempted worse on India before). We must not be extreme there are many parameters we must play. But it also requires many of us to contribute and play a role. Like i said the foundation is Good vs Evil. Like I said we have we have much more to Chanakya Neeti and Krishna Padathi !! Much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles