Chinese to be made compulsory in Sindh schools

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
yeah second step in taking over Pakistan, already PLA are inside Pakistan, in POK and they have just done exercise close to Indian border.

I wont be surprised if mixed race people are born in large number in near future.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
yeah second step in taking over Pakistan, already PLA are inside Pakistan, in POK and they have just done exercise close to Indian border.

I wont be surprised if mixed race people are born in large number in near future.
yep., as there is a big gap between sex ratio in china... Chinese men could use some pakistani girls :)

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
yep., as there is a big gap between sex ratio in china... Chinese men could use some pakistani girls :)
you are sure about this, way the chines are doing it, i think all of Pakistani girls would not be enough.
but this chines language teaching would make it much simple for them.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Oh, now they want to export terrorism to China as well. Learning chinese will make easy to blend in.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Oh, now they want to export terrorism to China as well.
yeah it will be two way traffic, chines coming to Pakistan for the reasons explain above and Pakistan exporting its best export to China.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Duh!! They will start claiming Chinese ancestry a few years from now!!

agentperry

2013: timesofindia report: pakistan changes its name to PAKZIANG.... and appoints veteran Hu Zin Tao as vice roy of pakziang. moreover pakistani flags color will also change in near future and an elegant design forwarded by famous chinese designer is green replaced by red and crescent replaced by a begging bowl.... infact history will be re-written and its said that despite RAW's effort to project mohd ali jinnah as south asian they couldnt succed and we present true person... mao ali jinnao.

*weed sucks*

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
will they learn to eat with chopsticks then....??.

Sikh_warrior

Professional
Chinese, anyone?

The recent decision to teach Chinese in Sindh's secondary schools is a little puzzling given the problems that exist within our education system, particularly with delivering 'the basics'. At one level – the purely abstract and intellectual – the teaching of Chinese (presumably Mandarin) is something that is beginning to preoccupy educationalists globally. The Chinese language is in the ascendant, particularly in our part of the world, and we may expect that in a generation's time a lot of business will be conducted in Chinese, and some of our students will be enrolled in Chinese universities. So learning Chinese makes sense, particularly as we are close friends with China which is a state that has proved to be an all-weather friend.

Looked at from a more practical perspective the decision is quite possibly perverse. Chinese is among the more difficult languages to learn. Those who teach languages are of the opinion that it cannot be learned to a level of fluency that would be required to teach it other than in a Chinese-speaking country. Fluency is almost never attained if Chinese is learned 'at home'. It requires deep immersion for a minimum of 18 months, and the kind of dedication that might be expected of a top athlete. We would need to send several thousand teachers to China for a minimum of three years if they are to be able to speak and write Chinese with sufficient proficiency, and for them to be able to teach it – which makes the 2013 start date for the programme unrealistically optimistic. Alternatively, we could bring several thousand native Chinese speakers here to teach the children of Sindh – which at least has a 'plug and play' advantage, and our teachers could learn alongside their erstwhile students. Who will pay for this we know not, and there is as yet no academic evidence that such a programme is going to be of a value which exceeds the expense of setting it up and running it. Pakistan has a number of pressing educational problems, not the least of these being a root and branch revision of the curriculum across the country. Our teachers need training in modern classroom methodologies, and training in the teaching of Urdu and English. Teach Chinese as an option, but let us not lose sight of larger and far more important goals.

Chinese, anyone?

amitkriit

Pakistan is like a woman with low self-esteem always trying to get a stud to feel secure and always ready to walk extra miles to please him.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Chinese, anyone?

The recent decision to teach Chinese in Sindh's secondary schools is a little puzzling given the problems that exist within our education system, particularly with delivering 'the basics'. At one level – the purely abstract and intellectual – the teaching of Chinese (presumably Mandarin) is something that is beginning to preoccupy educationalists globally. The Chinese language is in the ascendant, particularly in our part of the world, and we may expect that in a generation's time a lot of business will be conducted in Chinese, and some of our students will be enrolled in Chinese universities. So learning Chinese makes sense, particularly as we are close friends with China which is a state that has proved to be an all-weather friend.
Bad move, people aren't taking Chinese to do business but in Greater China. Why waste it in Sindh when they need to learn English? Chinese, anyone? No thanks, I have taken my butt out of China for some cleaner Pacific air.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Bad move, people aren't taking Chinese to do business but in Greater China. Why waste it in Sindh when they need to learn English? Chinese, anyone? No thanks, I have taken my butt out of China for some cleaner Pacific air.
I guess if Money is involved your could even clean a Chinese toilet.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I'm done with China, contract is up and on to greener pastures. I hire Filipino maids to clean my toilettes.
There is a saying, those who speak ill of others in front of you, speak ill you in front of others. I cant imagine what you say about us to others, We all know your idea of green only means $$! Relax and just do the work.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles