Chinese reverse love jihad on Pakistan

BoseRaoModi

Two Sisters “Married” to Chinese men eventually saved

NAROWAL: As the Federal Investigation Agency steps up its crackdown on a Chinese gang involved in deceiving under-privileged Pakistani girls and marrying them off with Chinese nationals on various false pretexts, two such cases have emerged from Narowal where the ‘marriages’ took place in January but the parents of the girls refused to let them go with their Chinese ‘husbands’.

Labourer Faryad Masih, a resident of Cheenay Saggle village, said priest Babu Javed, a resident of Abid Town near Narowal Grid Station, used to visit their house for prayers and religious rites. Faryad is a brick kiln worker and has six daughters and a minor son.

“In December 2018, Javed convinced me after my repeated refusals to send my daughters Isha alias Asia, 17, and Sunita, 16, to Islamabad to get them married to Chinese men, saying my daughters will go to China and I will get business, a new house and cash and a car. I became greedy and agreed,” he began explaining what went down.

Parents realised they were tricked, refused to let daughters leave for China

He further said Javed came to his house on Jan 3, 2019 and asked him to take his wife Nasreen and the two daughters to Islamabad immediately. “We reached Islamabad at 8pm. Javed took us to a huge house where Isha was married to Le Ze Dang and Sunita to Chen Sing Biao. There were about 25 to 30 Chinese nationals in the house, the security was very tight and many of them carried weapons on them.”

Following the ‘wedding’, Faryad said, he and his wife were sent back to Narowal. “When we told our relatives about the wedding, they told us we have handed over our daughters to human smugglers, who will sell them in China.”

Faryad’s wife Nasreen said: “We told Javed that the girls may have been married but we will send them to China from our home in Narowal. At first, he hesitated, but later agreed. On Jan 15, he brought our daughters home and said they’ll leave for China in a week. We hid our daughters and decided we won’t let them go.”

The girls’ maternal grandfather, Inayat Masih, said Javed returned a week later to take the girls along with three Chinese men and a woman. He claimed that Javed had sold his granddaughters to the Chinese for Rs1.6 million. “We sent back the Chinese with the help of local influentials and elders. The Chinese would take girls to China with the help of Pakistani facilitators through fake wedding documents and force them to work as sex workers,” he explained.

One of the girls, Isha, narrated her ordeal, saying that Javed took her and her sister to Islamabad on the pretext of jobs, but forcefully married them off to Chinese men, threatening that if they didn’t sign the marriage documents they would be killed.

Faryad further tried to justify why he initially made the mistake of trusting Javed. “I became greedy due to the life we live in poverty. I thought I have spent my life in poverty, but my daughters should live a comfortable one.”

He added that a couple of weeks ago he had filed a case in local court for dissolution of marriage. He also demanded Prime Minister Imran Khan take action against human smugglers and their facilitators so that no other poor family was swindled.

Published in Dawn, May 13th, 2019

BoseRaoModi

Dawn: Two girls say Chinese husbands running brothel
FAISALABAD: The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has made another revelation that fake religion certificates were used for marriages of Chinese citizens with Pakistani brides, ARY News reported on Sunday.

FIA had launched a crackdown against Chinese nationals following media reports about mistreatment and sexual exploitation of Pakistani women in China after their marriage with Chinese nationals.

According to FIA officials, it was found that the gang member comprising of Chinese nationals have prepared fake religion certificates to deceive Pakistani families.

It was revealed that several fake marriage registration certificates were also generated in concerned Union Councils (UCs) of Christian girls who had married to the Chinese men.

Following the latest development, the intelligence agency summoned marriage records of all UCs of the region to further investigate into the matter.

FIA assistant director Jameel Ahmed issued letters to deputy commissioners (DCs) of 18 districts to provide complete records of marriages from January 2018 till today.

Read More: Human trafficking: FIA arrests 14 Chinese nationals, recovers 3 girls

Earlier, the Lahore court had rejected bail pleas of eleven Chinese nationals in the Pakistani bride trafficking case on May 16.

Judicial Magistrate Amir Raza, however, approved the bail of their local facilitators – Ansar and Shaukat.

The government lawyer contended before the court that the Chinese nationals were facing grave charges and hence, demanded that their bail pleas be turned down.

The suspects’ counsel argued that “baseless” allegations have been levelled against the Chinese nationals who had come to Pakistan for business purposes. He pleaded with the court to grant them bail.

The suspects have been booked under different sections, including the ones that deal with trafficking, cheating, forgery for purpose of cheating, and using as genuine a forged document.

BoseRaoModi

The Pakistani media and Chinese keep saying the girls are from the christian community but when they question girls or their families they keep saying they thought the Xhinese were good Muslim men.

Why would they hope for a Chinese Muslim man over a christian?

The Pakistanis are too afraid to tell the population the truth that Chinese have a deep contempt for Muslims and are sexually abusing their Muslim women, they keep saying christian women so their corrupt leaders and Chinese overlords won't have any problems for their economic exploration of pakjabiland

amoy

Many of posts in this thread r full of either bitterness or ignorance.

There's nothing like prostitution or brothels that suit your fantasy. Mostly those are ordinary folks who look for foreign brides.

In some villages people would rather marry foreign girls than Chinese becoz Chinese girls are material (relatively) + dowries etc.. A journalist visited a village where there were tens of Burmese and 2 Pakistani wives. Usually one marriage brought about another since they'd introduce other girls to potential guys in the same village. Some saw this as an opportunity n started their match making biz , but not human trafficking as alleged.

And most of Pakistani girls are reportedly Christian for obvious reasons.

Recently a Chinese pleads for assistance on social media as he and his GF have got stuck in Pakistan after going back for a visit.

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

There's nothing like prostitution or brothels that suit your fantasy. Mostly those are ordinary folks who look for foreign brides.

In some villages people would rather marry foreign girls than Chinese becoz Chinese girls are material (relatively) + dowries etc.. A journalist visited a village where there were tens of Burmese and 2 Pakistani wives. Usually one marriage brought about another since they'd introduce other girls to potential guys in the same village. Some saw this as an opportunity n started their match making biz , but not human trafficking as alleged.

Recently a Chinese pleads for assistance on social media as he and his GF have got stuck in Pakistan after going back for a visit.

BoseRaoModi

I hope the governments of lanka and other Asian nations are looking into Chinese human trafficking pimp gangs in their nations.

If this is howthey treat the women of their "all weather friend" everyone should ban Chinese people-pimps from their countries as a precaution.

BoseRaoModi

Are you saying the girls and their families are lying?

In the west I've rarely seen Chinese men dating anything but azn women, I guess cause you can't buy women in the west. Chinese women you usually see in Canada date or marry white men ( probably a little higher than 50 %) and to a lesser extent afro canadian guys. I guess in China its different for the men.

Its not obvious to me or many people, why do you pretend the women are not Muslim?

Why would he be detained if there was no problem with Chinese commiting sex crimes against Pakistani Muslim women?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

Human trafficking is big business in China. Organised crime is very much prevalent and they traffic brides as Chinese men are incapable of attracting Chinese women. When you marry a Chinese girl, you are not just marrying her, you are marrying her entire family and you become responsible for taking care of that family. For most Chinese men, taking on this economic burden will never be afforded so it is much easier to have the human traffickers find them a bride that have much lower demands. It opens up all kinds of possibilities to gain residency to move to a third world country and exploit them with running unlicensed ventures that are illegal even in China. There is a flood of illegal Chinese aliens in Africa right now who are running criminal ventures and they use African brides as tools of residency so they don't get deported. It is all criminal activity that is fueled by their failure to do things legally in China.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

In the west I've rarely seen Chinese men dating anything but azn women, I guess cause you can't buy women in the west. Chinese women you usually see in Canada date or marry white men ( probably a little higher than 50 %) and to a lesser extent afro canadian guys. I guess in China its different for the men.

Its not obvious to me or many people, why do you pretend the women are not Muslim?

Why would he be detained if there was no problem with Chinese commiting sex crimes against Pakistani Muslim women?
Something you need to understand about Chinese culture is the women being fought over are ages 16-30, once they exceed that age limit they are considered sheng nu or leftover women and undesirable for marriage. Chinese women in this younger age group are heavily attracted to white men or the gwai lo. You will see men who were considered losers in their home countries come to China and be flooded by dozens of young Chinese girls wanting to ride them while the Chinese men fighting for them get no attention. The materialistic nature of the society has gone so far out of control that love is rarely a factor in marriage. There are plenty of women in China that want to get married but if they passed their younger days they will look to Africans for marriage. There is a whole mixed community in GZ of Afro-Chinese children.

amoy

Your "west" (Canadian?) superiority sounds ungrounded and ridiculous. What's the big deal if a Chinese woman wants a white guy or a Chinese man wants ...? Can't "buy" women in west? Ahha?

Basically it's up to their personal taste.

Listen, they're adults they make their choice it's okay so long as consensual.

As for Muslim or not, in a NORMAL mind religiosity shouldn't be a problem. But regrettably bigots would ask for conversion blah blah. So obviously some r likely forced to fabricate... Then again the blame shall fall on religious extremism. Why would religion get in the way in the first place?

There would be more and more such cross_racial relations, Chinese Afro, Chinese whatever (attributable in part to gender imbalance)... Sex crimes? maybe there's one or two like among any human interactions. So what's special?

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
She Thought She’d Married a Rich Chinese Farmer. She Hadn’t.

Ms. Kanwal went through with the wedding. But upon moving to China with her new husband in February, she said, she was disappointed by what she found: He was a poor farmer, not a wealthy one. Far worse, he was not a Muslim. Within days, with the help of the Pakistani Embassy, she was back home and pursuing a divorce.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/27/world/asia/pakistan-china-trafficking.html\
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

pakis will do anything for money.

BoseRaoModi

Your "west" (Canadian?) superiority sounds ungrounded and ridiculous. What's the big deal if a Chinese woman wants a white guy or a Chinese man wants ...? Can't "buy" women in west? Ahha?

Basically it's up to their personal taste.

Listen, they're adults they make their choice it's okay so long as consensual.

As for Muslim or not, in a NORMAL mind religiosity shouldn't be a problem. But regrettably bigots would ask for conversion blah blah. So obviously some r likely forced to fabricate... Then again the blame shall fall on religious extremism. Why would religion get in the way in the first place?

There would be more and more such cross_racial relations, Chinese Afro, Chinese whatever (attributable in part to gender imbalance)... Sex crimes? maybe there's one or two like among any human interactions. So what's special?
not trying to be Superior. Just trying to understand why Chinese men are so desperate they would kidnap and abuse Muslim women. If you already have a gender discrepancy and then you lose your women to others then you'd be desperate enough to lie cheat and abuse females from other societies

In your mind you think religion is useless but it creates culture and commonality. Your lack of culture is probably why your women are not loyal to Chinese men or society... And Of course youre taught to hate religion because it unities people to stand up to oppression and exploration like the Chinese are pursuing throughout Asia

Your denial is getting tiring. Calling the victims and their families liars is out of line and unacceptable

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
You know it's love jihad when it's one way street.

Chinese men are taking off with Paki women

Yet to see Paki men coming back with Chinese women.

Where ever there is this disparity, it's as clear as day that's it's love jihad.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
not trying to be Superior. Just trying to understand why Chinese men are so desperate they would kidnap and abuse Muslim women. If you already have a gender discrepancy and then you lose your women to others then you'd be desperate enough to lie cheat and abuse females from other societies

In your mind you think religion is useless but it creates culture and commonality. Your lack of culture is probably why your women are not loyal to Chinese men or society... And Of course youre taught to hate religion because it unities people to stand up to oppression and exploration like the Chinese are pursuing throughout Asia

Your denial is getting tiring. Calling the victims and their families liars is out of line and unacceptable
Let the Chinese do their love jihad it is good for them we should follow their example and stop foreign memes from spreading in our society.

amoy

I respect your ideas though often enough we have to agree to disagree.

One thing I can't tolerate is you put your own words into my mouth. When did I say "religion is useless' or "hate" ?? Your distortion is bizarre and dishonest. What I wrote was religious differences should not get in the way of human interactions (marriage alike).

And WTF "losing your women to others"?? Sounds even more weird. They're not my or our women. Every individual, man or woman, makes their own decision. If one prefers a Non Chinese or a dinosaur it's none of my or your business. They're not "owned" collectively. An individual abuses, kidnaps... then he or she has to be held accountable for his PERSONAL doings at the end of day.

Religion is a PRIVATE thing. Our civilization is about Yin and Yang harmony that transcends minor differences.

Don't try to force your Indian mentality upon others!

Haldiram

Country flag

It doesn't look like the traffickers particularly care about the religion of their captives. What religion are they going to convert the girls to?

There's a gender imbalance in China, so they are kidnapping girls from all over Asia, including Vietnam and Philippines. The trafficking is happening only one way so it suggests that the traffic flows from low income societies to high income societies and reeks of a high degree of voluntary willingness on part of the girls. The post you quotes the girl's family saying..

“I became greedy due to the life we live in poverty. I thought I have spent my life in poverty, but my daughters should live a comfortable one.”
These are largely transactional marriages. We are getting worked up over those % of the transactions that go sore. There are exactly similar stories from Indian women jumping into matrimony for the greed of a foreign citizenship, only to find out that the husband turned out to be an abuser and then they knock the doors of Indian embassy. Sushma Swaraj had to set up a special wing just for these kind of cases. A large number of girls are doing it out of self-interest. A small % of them fail to get what they sought. We are extrapolating from this sample set.

The only difference is that the parents of Pakistani girls are using the services of travelling brokers, and Indians are using marriage brokers. The modus operandi is the same >> look for the richest possible groom to catapult your daughter into free wealth. Cry "abuse" when transaction goes wrong and we are supposed to feel sympathetic for their bad deals.

upload_2019-5-29_7-42-40.png

It's their own karma. Let China and Pakistan ruin their relations over the issue, however, hand-on-heart, there is no innocent party here.

Last edited:

ram singh तोपची

Country flag
It doesn't look like the traffickers particularly care about the religion of their captives. What religion are they going to convert the girls to?

There's a gender imbalance in China, so they are kidnapping girls from all over Asia, including Vietnam and Philippines. The trafficking is happening only one way so it suggests that the traffic flows from low income societies to high income societies and reeks of a high degree of voluntary willingness on part of the girls. The post you quotes the girl's family saying..

These are largely transactional marriages. We are getting worked up over those % of the transactions that go sore. There are exactly similar stories from Indian women jumping into matrimony for the greed of a foreign citizenship, only to find out that the husband turned out to be an abuser and then they knock the doors of Indian embassy. Sushma Swaraj had to set up a special wing just for these kind of cases. A large number of girls are doing it out of self-interest. A small % of them fail to get what they sought. We are extrapolating from this sample set.

The only difference is that the parents of Pakistani girls are using the services of travelling brokers, and Indians are using marriage brokers. The modus operandi is the same >> look for the richest possible groom to catapult your daughter into free wealth. Cry "abuse" when transaction goes wrong and we are supposed to feel sympathetic for their bad deals.

View attachment 35517

It's their own karma. Let China and Pakistan ruin their relations over the issue, however, hand-on-heart, there is no innocent party here.
i say when prime minister Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi is ready to sleep and suck the hanging organ of chines then it should not matter to rest of the country any ways

Haldiram

Country flag
i say when prime minister Imran Ahmed Khan Niazi is ready to sleep and suck the hanging organ of chines then it should not matter to rest of the country any ways
Trafficking is managed and closely monitored by intel agencies. I don't think they share the revenues with their puppet Imran. He is himself an employee.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles