Chinese President Xi Jinping tops Twitter trends after reports of him being under house arrest surfaces

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
WORLD
Chinese President Xi Jinping tops Twitter trends after reports of him being under house arrest surfaces

The hashtag, Xi Jinping started trending on Twitter after a few reports came from China stating that the current Chinese President has been put under house arrest by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA).

New Delhi: The hashtag, Xi Jinping started trending on Twitter after a few reports came from China stating that President Xi Jinping has been put under house arrest by the People’s Liberation Army (PLA). Under the hashtag, many people shared funny memes and messages against President Jinping.

The news came to the surface after Chinese human right activist Jennifer Zeng share a video on Twitter. In the video, a few military vehicles can be seen running on a road. Zeng said the convoy was 80 km long and the rumour was that Xi Jinping had been put under house arrest.

Sharing the video Zeng wrote, ”#PLA military vehicles heading to #Beijing on Sep 22. Starting from Huanlai County near Beijing & ending in Zhangjiakou City, Hebei Province, the entire procession is as long as 80 KM. Meanwhile, rumour has it that #XiJinping was under arrest after #CCP seniors removed him as head of PLA.”

Kumata

Country flag
Wumao's are nervous.. I single post and they come after me .. feeling like queen bee ..

There is a certain nervousness IMO ...

Kumata

Country flag
Hoping this is not one of those master stroke site.. but

Kumata

Country flag
Wumaos themselves don't know what's happening.

They are just bottom rung workers.
Yeah... Poor nibba's do not whats happening to there supreme leader but are forced to defend..I tracked Beijing airport whole night.. Barely any traffic till 4 AM . Now i see some traction but a look at departures shows me those all are domestic flights..

Jimih

Country flag
..I tracked Beijing airport whole night.. Barely any traffic till 4 AM . Now i see some traction but a look at departures shows me those all are domestic flights..
Yup Bejing airtraffic was unusual. Noticed that too.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
common Hari Nibba.Don,t be a master stroker everytime. No one knows what going on in Beijing and here we are saying Kaka put him in his place...

Kaka can barely manage internal matters well and here we are talking of behemoth eleven...there is a smoke for sure .. let the fire be seen before we start crediting everything to kaka..

Wait for some time and let truth come out. Many people were very unhappy with Xi and Ladakh misadventure of on that.

mokoman

Country flag
I think this account started the rumour on twitter. Then indian accounts pushed it ,now even US media is repeating it

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles