Chinese political watch

indiatester

Country flag
Some events have been run, It is impossible to change. I think that even the members of CCP most are practical partners.
There were opposing votes and absentees during Jiang Zamien and Hu Jintao time. Even though few, it allows people to express their feelings which can then be assuaged within the existing system.
If its 100% then whoever was stepped over can get bitter.
Just my 2 cents.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Interesting times ahead...
All we need is goebbels and hitler for a straight flush...

=====
latest restructuring announcement: State control over film, press, and publication, formerly imposed through SAPPRFT, will fall directly under the CCP propaganda department.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
China Uighurs: One million held in political camps, UN told

A UN human rights committee has heard there are credible reports that China is holding a million Uighurs in "counter-extremism centres".

Gay McDougall, a member of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, raised the claims at a two-day UN meeting on China.

She said she was concerned by reports that Beijing had "turned the Uighur autonomous region into something that resembles a massive internment camp".

China did not immediately respond.

Its 50-strong delegation said it would address questions on Monday, when the session in Geneva continues.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-45147972

I haven't yet heard even a squeak from the Pakis about their 'Muslim brothers' in China being incarcerated! They wont. I mean do they have the guts to point a finger at their masters? Nope! If that had happened in India..........

Nuff said.

nimo_cn

Country flag
China Uighurs: One million held in political camps, UN told

A UN human rights committee has heard there are credible reports that China is holding a million Uighurs in "counter-extremism centres".

Gay McDougall, a member of the UN Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination, raised the claims at a two-day UN meeting on China.

She said she was concerned by reports that Beijing had "turned the Uighur autonomous region into something that resembles a massive internment camp".

China did not immediately respond.

Its 50-strong delegation said it would address questions on Monday, when the session in Geneva continues.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-45147972

I haven't yet heard even a squeak from the Pakis about their 'Muslim brothers' in China being incarcerated! They wont. I mean do they have the guts to point a finger at their masters? Nope! If that had happened in India..........

Nuff said.
whoever invented that title is a genius, by involving UN the lie could be easily sold, though UN was completely passive in this regard.

Watch and learn, propagandists from Chinese Global Times. That is the way you should publish news.

indiatester

Country flag
whoever invented that title is a genius, by involving UN the lie could be easily sold, though UN was completely passive in this regard.

Watch and learn, propagandists from Chinese Global Times. That is the way you should publish news.
Can you start your own news organization in China?

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag

Forget the UN, here's more proof of the Chinese crackdown on the freedom for the Muslim Uighur in Xinjiang.....

Tens of thousands detained in China's Xinjiang, U.S. diplomat says

BEIJING (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people have been detained in China’s troubled far-western region of Xinjiang, a senior U.S. State Department diplomat said on Wednesday, amid a deepening crackdown on Uighurs and other Muslim minorities in China.

Laura Stone, the Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, told reporters in Beijing that the mass detentions in so-called political re-education centers “paints a disturbing picture” and called on Chinese authorities to have a “more transparent and accountable system”.

“We are troubled by the Chinese efforts to clamp down on the legitimate rights of Uighurs and other Muslims in Xinjiang,” she said. “We will continue to raise our concerns with the Chinese government and call for legitimate due process in the detention of its citizens”.

She said the scarcity of information coming out of Xinjiang made it hard to derive authoritative numbers of those detained but that it was “at the very least in the tens of thousands”.

More...https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...inas-xinjiang-u-s-diplomat-says-idUSKBN1HP17N

Well, one can't even screw without Xi's permission in China! :scared2:
:crying:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Forget the UN, here's more proof of the Chinese crackdown on the freedom for the Muslim Uighur in Xinjiang.....

Tens of thousands detained in China's Xinjiang, U.S. diplomat says

BEIJING (Reuters) - Tens of thousands of people have been detained in China’s troubled far-western region of Xinjiang, a senior U.S. State Department diplomat said on Wednesday, amid a deepening crackdown on Uighurs and other Muslim minorities in China.

Laura Stone, the Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, told reporters in Beijing that the mass detentions in so-called political re-education centers “paints a disturbing picture” and called on Chinese authorities to have a “more transparent and accountable system”.

“We are troubled by the Chinese efforts to clamp down on the legitimate rights of Uighurs and other Muslims in Xinjiang,” she said. “We will continue to raise our concerns with the Chinese government and call for legitimate due process in the detention of its citizens”.

She said the scarcity of information coming out of Xinjiang made it hard to derive authoritative numbers of those detained but that it was “at the very least in the tens of thousands”.

More...https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...inas-xinjiang-u-s-diplomat-says-idUSKBN1HP17N

Well, one can't even screw without Xi's permission in China! :scared2:
:crying:
if by more proof you are referring to state department of US, i recall that the same department testified at UN conference that Iraq owned WMD, which lead to the 2002 Iraq war. are they still looking for the so called WMD?

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
then who organizes and owns BBC?
British Government.
CBC owned by Canadian government and Doordarshan by Indian government.
State owned channels and networks won't speak about Bad reforms by Government ( they do report but rarely). So what???
Why are you pulling BBC into discussion ?
Can any Chinese citizen with enough resources setup his/her own news broadcasting network?

nimo_cn

Country flag
British Government.
CBC owned by Canadian government and Doordarshan by Indian government.
State owned channels and networks won't speak about Bad reforms by Government ( they do report but rarely). So what???
Why are you pulling BBC into discussion ?
Can any Chinese citizen with enough resources setup his/her own news broadcasting network?
yes, Caixin Media is one of the prominent news organizations founded by Chinese citizens.

Khalsa_Panth

Are you guys actually arguing that holding Muslims in concentration camps is wrong?

If so, I'm out.

Hail Emperor Xi @nimo_cn

vampyrbladez

Country flag
you can start with publishing Gandhi's sexual abuse of his grandnieces.

Point at the dolls and show me where the bad angry man hurt you. BTW imagine the 300 pound land whale like this with pooh :

:laugh:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Can I put posters around calling Xi a dunce or Pooh? Will I be arrested and then molested?
calling names in public? why would you do that? if Xi was some ordinary being, he could sue you for defamation. now that he is a powerful guy, he can get you arrested.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
calling names in public? why would you do that? if Xi was some ordinary being, he could sue you for defamation. now that he is a powerful guy, he can get you arrested.
So calling someone names is grounds for arrest? My adult fanfiction will get me tickled or buggered by those standards. :biggrin2:

After AI controlled security grid, your country will look like this:

nimo_cn

Country flag
So calling someone names is grounds for arrest? My adult fanfiction will get me tickled or buggered by those standards. :biggrin2:

After AI controlled security grid, your country will look like this:

I am sure about India, but defamation is a crime in China, if being convicted, you could get jail time.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles