Chinese police plan to board ships in disputed SCS

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
My avatar? What is it with my avatar? You haven't seen any Indian woman with part of her boobs exposed?

I guess that beautiful lady below would be a whore in your eyes.

Bringing India into the discussion doesn't necessarily make you in the same league with US. Americans have the resources and ability to make a case in South China Sea while Indians could do nothing but playing lip services. That is why Ray, the legenday brigadier had to scare China with US.
They are exposing their boobs for themselves you are advertising others like a p###.

Ray doesn't need to scare Chinese with the help of USA, he is dad of China alone. We know how he is been getting into skin of loser Chinese propagandists running the shows on different international forums but If he is talking about American power it doesn't mean he is suspicious about Indian Power. He is logical and you yourself has admitted about American dominance.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Excellent move by China, a gentle way to administer SCS and will not cause disturbance in the region.
yeah it is good move by China, India too will follow this, by saying same thing for Indian Ocean. We will search all Chines ship with our police (Coast Guards) in the name of security and anti terror search for high seas. You see we have better options.

I am sure with this excuse China will search ONGC ships, if this happen, we will reply in kind, if you know what i mean. :namaste:

nimo_cn

Country flag
yeah it is good move by China, India too will follow this, by saying same thing for Indian Ocean. We will search all Chines ship with our police (Coast Guards) in the name of security and anti terror search for high seas. You see we have better options.

I am sure with this excuse China will search ONGC ships, if this happen, we will reply in kind, if you know what i mean. :namaste:
It is up to you if you want to claim the whole Indian ocean. If you wish to search Chinese ships in international waters, be my guests.

China will board foreign ships that intrude Chinese waters in SCS without Chinese permission, that is a stance we are not gonna change.

Oblaks

A former US ambassador to China once said something like..read China's actions not words, because usually press releases are just aimed at satisfying the Chinese masses like the trollers on this forum. So let's wait for 2013. let's wait when India or US warships pass through the SCS..and see if barking dogs really bite!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A former US ambassador to China once said something like..read China's actions not words, because usually press releases are just aimed at satisfying the Chinese masses like the trollers on this forum. So let's wait for 2013. let's wait when India or US warships pass through the SCS..and see if barking dogs really bite!!!
I also have been saying that don't go by the mealy mouthed pious platitudinous claptrap that China emits at regular interval like Peaceful Rise. It is all to buy time. Their actions are what is to be watched.

China says do not read too much in the map on the passport. Really? That map, innocuous that they may try to say, is a signal of Chinese intentions and at a later date they will say that they have been always saying that all the areas shown are theirs!

They bring out what they call ancient maps. I am sure when they were making their maps then, they must have told all that it was just trying their hand at drawing and doodling and nothing more serious! Now see the fun! Little dashes and it is all China's!

Clever ticks!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
China will board foreign ships that intrude Chinese waters in SCS without Chinese permission, that is a stance we are not gonna change.
Oh sure China MUST board ship that intrude into Chinese waters.

But then the million dollar question is what is Chinese waters?

Soon China will fish out an 'ancient' map showing that the Pacific Ocean and everything in it is China's!

Not impossible, really, given the way the Chinese are at it!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Will the Chinese board US, EU and Indian ships too?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is up to you if you want to claim the whole Indian ocean. If you wish to search Chinese ships in international waters, be my guests.

Well if we declare Indian Ocean as Indian territorial water then it will cease to be international waters just like how you claim the SCS. I mean one fine day you guys will claim entire Pacific ocean as yours :facepalm:

Tolaha

China says do not read too much in the map on the passport. Really? That map, innocuous that they may try to say, is a signal of Chinese intentions and at a later date they will say that they have been always saying that all the areas shown are theirs!

They bring out what they call ancient maps. I am sure when they were making their maps then, they must have told all that it was just trying their hand at drawing and doodling and nothing more serious! Now see the fun! Little dashes and it is all China's!

Clever ticks!
And they have played that game with India already! :tsk: Naive Chinese posters still believe it was the "forward policy" that started the war! :lol:

Oblaks

China Clarifies Boarding Rules in South China Sea - WSJ.com

China Sheds Light on New Sea Rules .

He said their main purpose was to deal with Vietnamese fishing boats operating in the waters near Yongxing island in the Paracels, which China calls the Xisha islands.

China formally announced baselines for its mainland coast and the Paracel Islands—which are also claimed by Vietnam—in 1996, but hasn't yet done so for other islands in the South China Sea, where the Philippines, Malaysia, Brunei and Taiwan also have territorial claims.

mikhail

Country flag
Why US? Give us some Indian vessels since you are from India.

Dont you feel embarrassed as a former Indian Brigadier that you have to shoot behind US?
you guys are only good at barking but when it comes to biting you run away with your tails between you legs!the Indian Navy has already stationed a few warships in the SCS area!you can't do a sh*t to our vessels and your "mighty" PLAN knows this very well.there's a proverb in English that states "barking dogs never bite"!:taunt:and i am warning you not to cross your limit when talking to a revered senior member like Ray Sir or the consequences won't be any good for you!got it my little chini friend!

amoy

And they have played that game with India already! :tsk: Naive Chinese posters still believe it was the "forward policy" that started the war! :lol:
Chinese are not naive. Everybody wants that pound of flesh, hence "forward policy" no matter how it was sugarcoated. Truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies like "Chinese backstabbing".

And regarding China and Philippines dispute

2. Why is Huangyan Island not part of the Philippine territory?

(1) The Treaty of Paris (1898), the treaty of Washington (1900) and the treaty between Great Britain and the United States (1930) clearly delineated the limit of the Philippine territory and Huangyan Island is outside this limit. The 1961 Republic Act No. 3046 and the 1968 Republic Act No. 5446 of the Philippines reaffirmed the Philippine territorial limits and Huangyan Island was not included. Neither was it used as a base point of baseline for measuring the breadth of the territorial sea of the Philippines.

(2) The then Philippine ambassador to Germany clearly stated in his letter to a German radio amateur on February 5, 1900 that Huangyan Island "did not fall within the territorial sovereignty of the Philippines".

The document issued by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority of the Philippines to the American Radio Relay League on October 18 1994 also confirmed that the Philippine territorial limits and sovereignty were stipulated by Article 3 of the Treaty of Paris (1898) and that Huangyan Island " lies just outside the territorial boundaries of the Philippines."

(3) Until 2011, official maps published in the Philippines still indicated that Huangyan Island is outside the Philippine territorial limit. (Please see appendix for the Official Maps of the Philippines below)
Y 1990

Y 2011

Oblaks

And regarding China and Philippines dispute

2. Why is Huangyan Island not part of the Philippine territory?

(1) The Treaty of Paris (1898), the treaty of Washington (1900) and the treaty between Great Britain and the United States (1930) clearly delineated the limit of the Philippine territory and Huangyan Island is outside this limit.

None of these treaties also signified that the territory belongs to China!
2) The 1961 Republic Act No. 3046 and the 1968 Republic Act No. 5446 of the Philippines reaffirmed the Philippine territorial limits and Huangyan Island was not included. Neither was it used as a base point of baseline for measuring the breadth of the territorial sea of the Philippines.
These laws define the base lines of the archipelargic nation, The Philippines (first you have to grasp what are baselines otherwise no use talking about this topic with you). And from these baselines are where the 12NM territorial and 200NM EEZ zones are derived. The scarborough falls within the 200NM EEZ (you have to grasp what is the difference between The 12NM territory and the EEZ). These are maritime borders not land borders. The scraborough shoal should be determined by maritime borders because it is a "shoal". It is a body of shallow water and not an island like what you claim. So it can't be China's island. The only thing which covers this shoal is the 9-dash line (which untill now china has no explanation regarding its basis) which is totally unacceptable.

(2) The then Philippine ambassador to Germany clearly stated in his letter to a German radio amateur on February 5, 1900 that Huangyan Island "did not fall within the territorial sovereignty of the Philippines".

Another fairy tale???

The document issued by the National Mapping and Resource Information Authority of the Philippines to the American Radio Relay League on October 18 1994 also confirmed that the Philippine territorial limits and sovereignty were stipulated by Article 3 of the Treaty of Paris (1898) and that Huangyan Island " lies just outside the territorial boundaries of the Philippines."

3) Until 2011, official maps published in the Philippines still indicated that Huangyan Island is outside the Philippine territorial limit. (Please see appendix for the Official
The same explanation as item number 2. The maps were created based on the base lines law in item 2!

Anyway you are off topic. If you wanna know or you wanna dicuss who owns the shoal you can go dig up old forums. There have been a lot of discussion already.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/36869-china-s-expansive-territorial-claims-2.html
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/china/35536-philippines-stand-ground-vs-bullying-china.html
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indo-pacific-east-asia/39690-china-wrong.html

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They felt that India should have a backward policy! :rofl:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Why US? Give us some Indian vessels since you are from India.

Dont you feel embarrassed as a former Indian Brigadier that you have to shoot behind US?
BG Ray was not "shooting behind US", he was making a prediction, and a valid one, about other actors and the big picture.

And, once a Brigadier, always a Brigadier, I would say.:)

winton

Naive Chinese posters still believe it was the "forward policy" that started the war! :lol:
99.99999999% of the chinese don't even know there was a war.
88.5% of the rest of the world don't know either.

that leaves only the 17.5% of the worlds population that incidentally is indian who know. I think if there is one group that hasn't moved on, its that 17.5%.

I mean if the viets have forgiven the US, the indians can forgive the chinese.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Its been rather backwards since independance, otherwise you'd have already westernized and prospered.
Indeed.

So, your idea is being westernised is being prosperous.

Though you sport the Australian flag, you are a Chinese and so one understand your mentality - Money at all cost and damn the principles.

The colour of the cat is not material, so long as it catches mice,right?

In other words, its OK to sell your soul to the Devil, so lot as there is a pot of Money while you burn in Hell, right?!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles