Chinese Navy Destroyers

doreamon

Country flag
Being a former Martial artist I knew it was all fake!

Those typical KUNG-FLU Chinese with funny English accent! Their overrated Bruce Lee always beat up whole Japanese Karate gangs in their own Karate school BUT in real many Kung-FLU Chinese would be beaten up by a single Japanese easily or Kick Boxers from Thailand! If he was alive then someone like Tony Jaa would make a mince meat of this overrated fake Chinese star. If you want to see real fights check Ong Bak series and you would never see Bruce Lee type fake fight shit movies again.
:truestory:

Also this overrated Bruce Lee used to pay other martial artist or else he would not take him in movies. In India he could not find anyone so he dejected Indians for his movies and gave a funny excuse that he didn't like the background of India! :pound:

Not just that he used stuntman in his movies and once a stuntman beat him up as this arrogant Bruce Lee was showing too much arrogance. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There were many conspiracy theories regarding Bruce Lee during my teen age years among friends .
Some of them are

- Bruce Lee was shut with ak 47 bullet in a assassination attempt . But bullet did nt enter his body due to kungfu power . Got deflected from his skin .

- His wife used to poison him before bed so that he wont last long during sex .

- Bruce lee used to grind liver of wild animals and drink it as breakfast ..

😂😂😂

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Strikingly Similar! US Navy’s Next-Gen Warship A ‘Blatant Copy’ Of China’s Type-005 Destroyer – Netizens

New US destroyer design looks a lot like China’s Type 055

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Strikingly Similar! US Navy’s Next-Gen Warship A ‘Blatant Copy’ Of China’s Type-005 Destroyer – Netizens

New US destroyer design looks a lot like China’s Type 055
what are the Americans copying on the type 55?

"In May 1997, USS Arthur W. Radford received the first-ever shipboard installation of the AEM/S System, to serve as a proof-of-concept or advanced technology demonstrator."

Arleigh-Burke class destroyers have the angled bridge. Those ships started being built back in 1988. There might have been others before that.

VLS system? first one, Americans or Russians? I don't know but not the Chinese.

layout? Bridge a space for missiles then hanger? don't many ships have that?

When one group of people have something better some people try to copy, others try to buy or license. People are different and thus their nations behave differently in how they go about obtaining things.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars Sab loge chulu baarpaani mein dub maro.

Is this supposed to be a Record of Most number of Destroyers commissioned in a Single year?
-
Anyways I am quite astonished by how fast China is building and Commissioning so many Ships in such a small Time period.

Super Flanker

Country flag
VLS system? first one, Americans or Russians? I don't know but not the Chinese.
I don't Know about who exactly invented the idea of "VLS" but I know one thing about VLS and that the Idea of "VLS" was introduced way back in the 1960s.
-
1 example is the U.S. Navy commissioned the George Washington in the verge of 1960 as its first Ballistic Missile Submarine, making it the first VLS submarine in the world to use nuclear rather than diesel propulsion.
-
Meaning that VLS were introduced more than 50+ years ago. But I know for one thing, VLS was neither introduced 1st by the Chinese or the Russians.

Super Flanker

Country flag
More Type 055s are coming!

View attachment 131506
This may be bigger than any US Destroyer which utilizes the AEGIS Weapon System but I have a question. What do you Personally classify the Type 55 as?
  • A Super Destroyer
Or
  • A cruiser?
Because many say that Type 55 is a Destroyer but by looking at its Displacement for me it seems to be a cruiser.

rockdog

Country flag
This may be bigger than any US Destroyer which utilizes the AEGIS Weapon System but I have a question. What do you Personally classify the Type 55 as?
  • A Super Destroyer
Or
  • A cruiser?
Because many say that Type 55 is a Destroyer but by looking at its Displacement for me it seems to be a cruiser.
If it will be used for CBG, the role is defined as cruiser.

Super Flanker

Country flag
If it will be used for CBG, the role is defined as cruiser.
CBG? You referring to Carrier Battle Group here? You are talking as if all ships in CBG are Cruisers. For your information, a CBG consists of Destroyers as well, Not just Cruisers.

rockdog

Country flag
CBG? You referring to Carrier Battle Group here? You are talking as if all ships in CBG are Cruisers. For your information, a CBG consists of Destroyers as well, Not just Cruisers.
001.jpg

If you take USAN's CGB as reference, it normally includes 2 crusier, 3-5 destoryers...
The role of 055 in this kind of combination is same as Ticonderoga class, 052D or 052DL as Arleigh Burkeclass. Just my personal POV.

Super Flanker

Country flag
View attachment 136377

If you take USAN's CGB as reference, it normally includes 2 crusier, 3-5 destoryers...
The role of 055 in this kind of combination is same as Ticonderoga class, 052D or 052DL as Arleigh Burkeclass. Just my personal POV.
Personally I Classify the Type-55 as a Super-Destroyer.

SexyChineseLady

View attachment 136377

Pentagon thinks exactly that. Type 055 will take role as a Ticonderoga Class while the Type 052C/D/DL will AB role. This is why the US termed the 055 as a cruiser. PLAN just call the 055 a "large destroyer."

THESIS THORON

Country flag
It has too many vls to protect itself buddy
THAT TOOO UVLS so no body knows how many AD mijjile it is carrying.

but it is researched that no ad can defend against 2 brahmos (salvo), and if you launch around 4 then be sure that it will hit :brahmos::brahmos:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
actually the problem is that our ships have less AD missiles, So thats why we are waiting for the VL-SRSAM integration on destroyers and firgates.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
THAT TOOO UVLS so no body knows how many AD mijjile it is carrying.

but it is researched that no ad can defend against 2 brahmos (salvo), and if you launch around 4 then be sure that it will hit :brahmos::brahmos:
Bro except Indians no one else have said about well effectiveness of bharmos
I agree it's a deadly missile but they too have supersonic missiles some of designs copied from p-800 ones and when it comes to ad effectiveness then no one knows so it can be very good or very bad
Overall many vls can provide a better firepower they too can fire their supersonic counterpart then how much can Barak 8 save us although it's effectiveness has been tested

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles