Chinese Navy Destroyers

fooLIam

China intention is not match US ship to ship nor it want to operate all over the world. its main focus are ScS and 1st island chain, then 2nd island chain. hence it can focus all its force near asia for the next decade or 2, near their home base. it can continue to train its sailor in peace time and learn from others. There aren't any advance navy vs advance navy in recent history, hence no combat exp to speak of. The thing china lack is carrier exp and its battle group operation for now, which are new to them.
🙄Good joke."PLAN only limit to first island chain".

iantsai

Country flag
you sure got a hawk eye... He registered in Dec 2010 on Christmas and suddenly got activated
LOL... why do you think this forum worth a frequent visit? during the last 12 months indian navy only commissioned one submarine and one frigate. I came here every several months and never missed any indian navy news.

Kumata

Country flag
LOL... why do you think this forum worth a frequent visit? during the last 12 months indian navy only commissioned one submarine and one frigate. I came here every several months and never missed any indian navy news.
Well., it takes time to build good military grade frigates and ships.

We build paper boats in each home though and get churned out countless....

ladder

Country flag
Never knew you had mopping duty on Indian submarine and you visit this forum when you fullfill that duty.
Visiting this forum is absolutely free for those who earn in dollars or cents or nothing at all.

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Jiangnan Shipyard

Screenshot_20210624_112935.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_112849.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_112833.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_112814.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_112801.jpg

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dalian Shipyard

Screenshot_20210624_115632.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_115708.jpg
Screenshot_20210624_115654.jpg

Alien_cat26

Country flag
iantsai welcome back :)
You should ignore some of DFI Indian trolls... believe me, communicating with them will not be constructive.
( I have ignored most Indian members active in DFI China section ) 😅

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Type 052D with VLS!

Missiles, Radars seems primitive and no match to Brahmos and MRSAM. They will be fing the ways to save themselves from Kolkatta class in case of conflict. Radars are rotating like the radars of 90s. Anti ship missiles and air defense missile fired from the ships seems to be of 90s era. Absolutely Junk and nowhere near the stuff of Kolkatta class.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
Missiles, Radars seems primitive and no match to Brahmos and MRSAM. They will be fing the ways to save themselves from Kolkatta class in case of conflict. Radars are rotating like the radars of 90s. Anti ship missiles and air defense missile fired from the ships seems to be of 90s era. Absolutely Junk and nowhere near the stuff of Kolkatta class.
Then why should you pay attention to this rubbish?
You don’t even know the equipment and radar system of the 052D. Why does the IDF always have ridiculous guys...

SexyChineseLady

Good destroyer but stands no chance against Kolkatta class.
I looked this up!

Very powerful compared to other destroyers, I think. But compared to China's? That is very debatable!

Because there are only 3 Kolkata class and only 32 VLS cells for one kind of Israeli SAM and 16 VLS only for anti-ship missile. 48 missiles vs 88 on the 052D.

Also there are 25 052Ds with probably more coming -- unless China switches completely over to the 112 VLS cells Type 055!

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I looked this up!

Very powerful compared to other destroyers, I think. But compared to China's? That is very debatable!

Because there are only 3 Kolkata class and only 32 VLS cells for one kind of Israeli SAM and 16 VLS only for anti-ship missile. 48 missiles vs 88 on the 052D.

Also there are 25 052Ds with probably more coming -- unless China switches completely over to the 112 VLS cells Type 055!
We don't ralk about quantity. In quantity, China is far ahead of everybody.

Just look at its shitty radars which keeps rotating like the radars of 80s and 90s. Look at the shitty missiles it fires and look how brahmos is fired. Look at those shitty HQ system against MR SAM which can intercept supersonic cruise missile just 500 meters. Where is the comparison? Kolkatta class has a radar which can be compared only with Agies system of US. If Brahmos is fired against Type 52, how would it defend itself against it? China has the numbers but what is the use of those numbers which can not defend itself against might opponents? They can just be useful against small neighbors.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles