Chinese navy by end of 2019

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
By the way for "two Type 055 destroyers", Indian Navy is too big & substantial unlike non existent Navy of Pakiland. And it can't even be challenged that comfortably by Indian Ocean that easily.
Refer to compare the capabilities and equipment of PLAN and IN for assessing your statement.

Meghavan

Not sure, I gave probabilities. First of you being a Muslim in India and second one ya being communist.
I may be wrong by the way. Your sentence is sounding like transliteration from internet. You might be a paki.
हा हा हा जैसा आप कहे जनाब।

Chale Communist muslim to vanakkam

Meghavan

By the way for "two Type 055 destroyers", Indian Navy is too big & substantial unlike non existent Navy of Pakiland. And it can't even be challenged that comfortably by Indian Ocean that easily.
Refer to compare the capabilities and equipment of PLAN and IN for assessing your statement.
2 boats "* 128 missiles :)

3 kolkata * 32 missiles [emoji38]

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
हा हा हा जैसा आप कहे जनाब।

Chale Communist muslim to vanakkam
Let's get back to thread. Indian Navy is still superseded by only US, Chinese, Russian and may be to some extent British in the world.

shankyz

Country flag
Lol what a brain dead idiot [emoji38] xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I knew this inbred Paki will bark again.

And I knew his madrasa education didn't teach him to add,multiply & divide.

Kolkata class destroyers have total of 48 missiles, not 32, you dimwit.

32 Barak-8 (4x8 cell VLS)
16 Brahmos (2x8 cell UVLM)

Ja abbu ko bol firse sikhaye maths.

Meghavan

I knew this inbred Paki will bark again.

And I knew his madrasa education didn't teach him to add,multiply & divide.

Kolkata class destroyers have total of 48 missiles, not 32, you dimwit.

32 Barak-8 (4x8 cell VLS)
16 Brahmos (2x8 cell UVLM)

Ja abbu ko bol firse sikhaye maths.
Thats 24 even pathetic , again i forgot we aee talking about "India"n navy [emoji38]

Sent with love xD

shankyz

Country flag
Not sure, I gave probabilities. First of you being a Muslim in India and second one ya being communist.
I may be wrong by the way. Your sentence is sounding like transliteration from internet. You might be a paki.
Muslim for sure

This is the problem with Paki muslims.

Name = Hindu

Once they open their mouths to speak, they are done.

Last edited:

vampyrbladez

Country flag
2 boats "* 128 missiles :)

3 kolkata * 32 missiles [emoji38]
This Paki ****** has no idea of naval doctrines.

A BrahMos missile as an AShM can cripple an aircraft carrier since it has 3 times the KE of a Tomahawk missile. The one used for precision strikes by SSN and SSGN of USN.

China uses Klub missiles which can take on a 6000 ton vessel. You can pack 16 - 20 of these in Type 052D or Type 055.

Thus firepower of IN per salvo is higher than PLAN. Also Barak 8 can counter BrahMos class missiles and chinese have no equivalent system.

Only systems available like Barak 8 are Polimet Redut, SM 6 and Aster 30.

jon88

Country flag
Sorry to rain in on your parade but the most the PLAN has done operating in the IOR is harassing Somali fisherman that were actually fishing. The Chinese CBG and SSNs have NEVER operated in the IOR much less leaving the protection of their coastal zone defence.

The base in Djibouti was granted to China for the purpose of combating piracy. If the Chinese ever get uppity there are a couple battalions of French soldiers a few clicks down the road that can straighten that out.

You can make a call at any port in the entire world, it is a free ocean to travel until you pay the docking fee. Why wouldn't a country take China's money? It is not like they are in an active state of war which would quickly change where China can park their boats.

Sorry, the Chinese are quite afraid to bring their multi-billion dollar capitol ships into the IOR for fear of losing them. As the Japanese discovered it is quite easy to detect them. I am afraid your ignorance of their activities has blinded you to a threat that doesn't truly exist. China looks good on paper but based on their deployments they are a brown water navy and only peak out into low threat environments like harassing Somali fishermen. Just for your info.
Good... obviously we don't have to worry about the Chinese navy or their activities around the IOR. Don't have to be so paranoid over their IOR activities. String of pearls is a load of crap. So glad to hear.

Hari Sud

Country flag
To operate and be a threat to india in Indian Ocean, for example Chinese naval has to travel 4000 km from home bases and be hostile to india. It is a tall order, especially when chinese are new to the naval game of Submarines and Aircraft carriers. Any loss of a vessel and crew will be a shock to Chinese prestige, hence for this reason they will not come.

Moreover ingress into Indian Ocean is only via one or two points I.e. Straits of Malacca where Indian Navy will be waiting for them at Andaman base for their hot reception or thru the narrow straits of Skunda in Indonesia where during hostilities the passage will be no go as Indonesia will not allow them.

Hence with current Indian Navy buildup, Chinese have no advantage, rather a great risk of defeat.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Good... obviously we don't have to worry about the Chinese navy or their activities around the IOR. Don't have to be so paranoid over their IOR activities. String of pearls is a load of crap. So glad to hear.
Modi - Doval doctrine has chased Chinks out of Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Iran. We are building bases in Indonesia and cooperating with existing bases of USN in IOR.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Modi - Doval doctrine has chased Chinks out of Sri Lanka, Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Afghanistan and Iran. We are building bases in Indonesia and cooperating with existing bases of USN in IOR.
What bases does the US own in the IOR? India has an agreement with France, the country that actually has an extensive presence in the IOR.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles