Country flag
Some people are in a twist.

Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag

on the Indian Navy

I wish we could have some proper translations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Adux

Country flag
I have to commend on their good background work, much more than their Indian counterparts in Defense correspondence.

Adux

Country flag
As usual their mocking of India and Indian Armed Forces continue, I wish they continue to do so, as nothing will better than them under estimating us and humiliating us, which would make our politicians as egoistical as they are, counter the chinese.

s002wjh

Country flag
basically they agree rafale is same gen as j10, but superior in electronic, radar. however, they said getting rafale into indian airforce/trainned wont happen at least 2017, before that they can only have few rafale. they also said J10 is evolving with each gen, for example J10B, so by 2017 or later, china could have more J10B or introduction of J20 than rafale + hundreds j10a. they mention india has to create its own defence industry in order to have a good military, because import weapon always will be MUCH more expensive, lack the quantity, maintenece etc etc. examples are how india lose alot $$$ when import weapons from russia, US. the russia carrier, C-130 which lack few essential electronic used by US. they basically said you can't import weapon all the time, its inefficient, and result is domestic defense industry will just lag further and further.

basically its like american saying "give man a fish he can eat for a day, teach a man how to fish he can feed himself for the rest of life".

s002wjh

Country flag
on the navy video

basically they said the indian carrier supposelly schedule for sea trail in 2008, but delayed till 2012. some said might be due to delay of some russia technology transfer or due to india ship industry has not matured compare to s.korea, japan, and china, let alone US. also the india carrier is supposelly 40,000ton, while the chinese one is around 60,000 ton, china will likely use J15, india might use something similar.
as for carrier battle group and its support, china has the advantage when looking at technology equipped on 52c, 54a, SSBN, SSN subs, they mention the battle group has to be very good at anti-air, anti-sub warfare, and supply ships for normal operation. VLS on destroyer, frigate for regional air defense is the basic need for CVBG, china in that regard has decent experience/technology over some time now.
when the corresponde ask when the varyag will be in service, the guy said, its very likly the varyag will be just for trainning,expierment ship 1st, wheather it will be in service or not, well have to see. but he said in carrier operation india are much further ahead than china, china need to first land the aricraft, then experiment carreri operation for years in order to be efficient.
as for india SSBN, he said its quite a bit technology achievment for them for have a first SSBN, but currently we don't know if india has the capability to lunch missile underwater, which even the russia has trouble at the beginning. also he mention the missile in the sub are currently k15, which only has range of 700km, not enough to make difference.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I could not understand a fig as to what was being shouted around like an MMG gone berserk seeing some shadows!

But I liked the left hand of the chap shouting around.

It was moving in the horizontal plane as if it was a leaf buffeted in a cyclone!

Jovian

Hi Ray,

My apology, but I can't make sense of what you are trying to say. Can you elobrate? Thanks in advance.

Jovian

KS

Bye bye DFI
Quantity has its own quality. And china has that in plenty.

Adux

Country flag
Quantity has its own quality. And china has that in plenty.
They are not going to do much with those MiG clones though, rest assured, nor are they going to do much with those Romeo's.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
J20,

This is a warning for you. If you call Indian Army poorly fed without any proper sources to prove so, you will be gone for good. Anymore reply on this thread from you has to be to apologize for your comments or prove your contention or keep away from this thread.

Others, please stick to the topic of portrayal of Indian Army in Chinese Media.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
thread cleaned..

Anymore of the garbage post will be deleted and offender will be served infraction..

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
basically they said the indian carrier supposelly schedule for sea trail in 2008, but delayed till 2012. some said might be due to delay of some russia technology transfer or due to india ship industry has not matured compare to s.korea, japan, and china, let alone US. also the india carrier is supposelly 40,000ton, while the chinese one is around 60,000 ton, china will likely use J15, india might use something similar.

as for carrier battle group and its support, china has the advantage when looking at technology equipped on 52c, 54a, SSBN, SSN subs, they mention the battle group has to be very good at anti-air, anti-sub warfare, and supply ships for normal operation. VLS on destroyer, frigate for regional air defense is the basic need for CVBG, china in that regard has decent experience/technology over some time now.

There are few things missed out that IN operating carriers from long time, INS Virrat will be Operational till 2020 or 17, In the same time INS Vikramaditya and in 2015 IAC-1 will be commissioned, In this scene India Operating 3 CBG in three frontiers, MIG-29K & NLCA are the Aircrafts and both can carry ASM and other ordinance to some 3000kms at ferry range,

Talwar and Shivalik class are main Ships in these CBGs untill Kolkata P-15A/B are commissioned, They are Quite advance Ships but there architectural is not like Aegis, Though they can be similar if there is a Powerful AWACS helps them..

Koovie

on the navy video

when the corresponde ask when the varyag will be in service, the guy said, its very likly the varyag will be just for trainning,expierment ship 1st, wheather it will be in service or not, well have to see. but he said in carrier operation india are much further ahead than china, china need to first land the aricraft, then experiment carreri operation for years in order to be efficient.
as for india SSBN, he said its quite a bit technology achievment for them for have a first SSBN, but currently we don't know if india has the capability to lunch missile underwater, which even the russia has trouble at the beginning. also he mention the missile in the sub are currently k15, which only has range of 700km, not enough to make difference.
thanks a lot dude :) the only word I understood was the Chinese word for India

s002wjh

Country flag
There are few things missed out that IN operating carriers from long time, INS Virrat will be Operational till 2020 or 17, In the same time INS Vikramaditya and in 2015 IAC-1 will be commissioned, In this scene India Operating 3 CBG in three frontiers, MIG-29K & NLCA are the Aircrafts and both can carry ASM and other ordinance to some 3000kms at ferry range,

Talwar and Shivalik class are main Ships in these CBGs untill Kolkata P-15A/B are commissioned, They are Quite advance Ships but there architectural is not like Aegis, Though they can be similar if there is a Powerful AWACS helps them..
i think i mention in post 6, that the guy agree india has longer time with carrier operation and has more carriers. it will take chinese years to get that kind experience. 52c, is a cabaple ship, not good as US aegis. i don't know much about indian destroyer, so i won't comment on that.

Adux

Country flag
Where is my post from militaryphotos.net, cleaning of the threads are all fine and dandy, but i suggest mods read and re-read before they delete a important post

Thanks

Will do my best to sum it up... But that's pure moment of chinese Propaganda, denigration of the french Rafale... 123456

The French succeeded in convincing the Indians to buy the Rafale fighter, using the pretext that if India purchases the Rafale, the Army will be capable of facing China. And chinese say it is not possible for India to do so, and buying the French Rafale is not worth the cost, plus this military supply is too "French made".
Apart from that, the Chinese are always in a way of constant innovation for their military aircrafts. When the French Rafale will be in service in Indian airforce, they won't be better than the new Chinese aircraft fleet (air superiority of J-20/æ­¼-20). Meaning that it's a useless choice. But in the meantime, one chinese expert said that the French fighters have already got a lot of experience to make war so far. Compared to the old fleet, Rafale will be a great asset to him. Indian planes, from Russia, are in very poor condition. The french fighter is clearly pointed to China and Pakistan, in upcoming/possible wars. J-10 (æ­¼-10 [Jian-10] meaning kill) is supposed to be less capable than the Rafale but the reporters claim that new upgrades will push it even ahead of the french fighter...

The rest when I ve time. It's just a lesson in chinese Propaganda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles