Chinese killed by Pakistani Taliban

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
Pakistani Taliban says it killed Chinese woman | Metropolitan | DAWN.COM

DERA ISMAIL KHAN: A spokesman for the Pakistani Taliban has claimed responsibility for killing a Chinese woman in the northwestern city of Peshawar.

Taliban spokesman Mohammad Afridi said on Thursday the woman was targeted to avenge what he said were atrocities carried out by Chinese security forces in the heavily Muslim northwestern region of Xinjiang.:lol:

Peshawar police chief Imtiaz Altaf says that militants may have been behind the Tuesday shooting, but that no conclusions had been reached yet.

Gunmen killed the woman in a bazaar in Peshawar along with a local man accompanying her.

Peshawar is a hub of extremist activity and militant attacks there are common.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
I'd love to know Zaid Hamid's opinion on pork eating atheists.

Tianshan

I'd love to know Zaid Hamid's opinion on pork eating atheists.
is there anything wrong with being pork eating atheist? i only ever hear the indian people calling us this, i do not see anyone else in the world who uses this phrase for us.

nimo_cn

Country flag
is there anything wrong with being pork eating atheist? i only ever hear the indian people calling us this, i do not see anyone else in the world who uses this phrase for us.
Curry-eating people feel superior to pork-eating people.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Pork is meant for CCP elites. Ordinary chinese would eat anything...

Tianshan

i really do not see why this is a problem for them.

even some muslims in middle east do not have a good view of china, but still they will not say we are "pork eating atheist". i don't think it is important enough for people to say it.

satish007

guys, please read post before reply. Indian also eat pork, Lukebaba just spoke Muslim' words. he enjoyed that Chinese killed by Muslim and want us steer clear of Pakis, then India will not have any problem with Chinese. Indian always want that.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Pork is meant for CCP elites. Ordinary chinese would eat anything...
Curry only meant for the high Hindu cast, the low Hindu cast eat nothing.

Last edited:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
guys, please read post before reply. Indian also eat pork, Lukebaba just spoke Muslim' words. he enjoyed that Chinese killed by Muslim and want us steer clear of Pakis, then India will not have any problem with Chinese. Indian always want that.
No, that's not what I meant. I was referring to Zaid Hamid, who is a deranged lunatic in Pakistan. Anyways, I see that my comment has taken the entire thread offtopic.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How can those idiots kill a woman (which I think was unarmed)...? These people don't have any decency in them. I can only wish freaks like them don't get their hands on any nuke weapon... these nuke proliferation is going to toast us all one day, delivered by lunatics such as these woman-killing Pakistani Taliban.

satish007

No, that's not what I meant. I was referring to Zaid Hamid, who is a deranged lunatic in Pakistan. Anyways, I see that my comment has taken the entire thread offtopic.
But you indeed need to say "many Indian also eat pork", or Nimo_cn will confuse .

Did he say Chinese excepted? looks he pretty handsome , does not like crazy guy

Last edited:

pmaitra

My ex-GF, who is Chinese, used to occasionally cook for me. One day she cooked pork-and-tofu curry. It was delicious, because she cooked it with a lot of spices and a lot of love. ;)

Curry only meant for the high Hindu cast, the low Hindu cast eat nothing.
So the low caste Hindu's are super-humans, right? They eat nothing yet they live. Dang!!!

BTW, it is caste, not cast.

To understand what is a cast, see the picture below:

pmaitra

what is the relation between this thread & pork.. ?.. Haters, stop the bullshit..!
There is.

Those people who killed that woman were Taliban, i.e. extremist Islamists. Eating pork is forbidden, because, the pig, along with many animals, such as the dog, are considered dirty according to Islam.

The woman killed was Chinese and pork is an integral part of Chinese cuisine. Moreover, PRC is a communist country, and it is often suggested, that communists are atheists, although that is not at all true.

However, the reason why the Taliban killed her, was in protest against the treatment of the Uighurs in East Turkestan.

pmaitra

you dump her? father or borther usually kill you if you in China.
No, I did not. She relocated for her own career, and I stayed back for mine. We still wish each other on our birthdays and stay in touch. No hard feelings. We can still look into each others' eyes. No one cheated anyone. Everything was bonafide.

So you are saying that Chinese fathers or brothers will kill you if you dump a Chinese girl. Pakistani fathers or brothers will kill you if you date her. That way, Chinese are much better.

Tianshan

Those people who killed that woman were Taliban, i.e. extremist Islamists. Eating pork is forbidden, because, the pig, along with many animals, such as the dog, are considered dirty according to Islam.
it is the muslims themselves who are not supposed to eat pork.

they don't care if other people eat it. why should they?

like you said, they consider pig to be a dirty animal.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles