Chinese killed by Pakistani Taliban

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I will love to see pakis threatening Chinese with nukes, if they dare to do anything wrong in Xinxiang, the day is not far. It will be fun to see Chinese sucking up to pakis like US. Karma is such a ...........

PS: The kind of assistance provide by China to pakis gives a hint of nuclear black mail by pakis, with increasing extremism in terrorists in uniform, may be we will see a nuclear capable M 11 launching to a Chinese city sooner. Go pakis

pmaitra

it is the muslims themselves who are not supposed to eat pork.

they don't care if other people eat it. why should they?

like you said, they consider pig to be a dirty animal.
My dear, please read my post already:

There is.

Those people who killed that woman were Taliban, i.e. extremist Islamists. Eating pork is forbidden, because, the pig, along with many animals, such as the dog, are considered dirty according to Islam.

The woman killed was Chinese and pork is an integral part of Chinese cuisine. Moreover, PRC is a communist country, and it is often suggested, that communists are atheists, although that is not at all true.

However, the reason why the Taliban killed her, was in protest against the treatment of the Uighurs in East Turkestan.

Tianshan

The kind of assistance provide by China to pakis gives a hint of nuclear black mail by pakis, with increasing extremism in terrorists in uniform, may be we will see a nuclear capable M 11 launching to a Chinese city sooner. Go pakis
these kind of sick wishes usually back fire.

if you think about it logically, china is the last target for pakistani nukes. india is the first and most important target.

their missile dont even have the range to hit our eastern side, but india is easily within their range.

pmaitra

if you think about it logically, china is the last target for pakistani nukes. india is the first and most important target.

their missile dont even have the range to hit our eastern side, but india is easily within their range.
I'm sure PRC has similar sick wishes. Why do you think PRC supplied missile technology to Pakistan? Because they are saints?

amoy

you dump her? father or borther usually kill you if you in China.
Satish, that's not gonna happen :rofl: Both are adults... Parents or brothers don't bother about that nowadays .

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

if you think about it logically, china is the last target for pakistani nukes. India is the first and most important target.

their missile dont even have the range to hit our eastern side, but India is easily within their range.
What sick in this, it is Chinese who have supplied them with nukes. It will be fun to watch them getting taste of their own medicine. Chinese are already paying Jaziya to pakis to get them not to support the Uyghers, which pakis will do. It is India who has checkmated China. China thought they can get their dirty work done by pakis, supported them in Kargil times by attacking DBO, but India kicked Chinese every time and defeated pakis without crossing the nuclear threshold. Mean while pakis are getting more irrational day by day. As they are not finding any reason to attack India. Don't worry Chinese turn will come, and you will be threatened overtly by paki (Chinese) nukes.

pmaitra

What sick in this, it is Chinese who have supplied them with nukes. It will be fun to watch them getting taste of their own medicine. Chinese are already paying Jaziya to pakis to get them not to support the Uyghers, which pakis will do. It is India who has checkmated China. China thought they can get their dirty work done by pakis, supported them in Kargil times by attacking DBO, but India kicked Chinese every time and defeated pakis without crossing the nuclear threshold. Mean while pakis are getting more irrational day by day. As they are not finding any reason to attack India. Don't worry Chinese turn will come, and you will be threatened overtly by paki (Chinese) nukes.
DBO? As in Daulat-Beg-Oldi? That is an airfield en route to Yarkand, in East Turkestan. I didn't know PRC attacked that place during Kargil War. Perhaps open a thread on that?

Tianshan

ok sure, then you can go on and believe that pakistani nukes are more likely to hit china than india.

who am i to stop someone from believing something ridiculous, if they want to console themselves? :p

but for reference, can you give me a timeline for your prediction? because i find it very enlightening to look at all the indian predictions about china after they fail to come true.

pmaitra

ok sure, then you can go on and believe that pakistani nukes are more likely to hit china than india.

who am i to stop someone from believing something ridiculous, if they want to console themselves? :p

but for reference, can you give me a timeline for your prediction? because i find it very enlightening to look at all the indian predictions about china after they fail to come true.
Timeline is difficult to give, but I can give you what kind of events to look out for.
  • There has been rising protests in East Turkestan. They will keep rising.
  • PRC will respond with increased brutality.
  • PLA is already deployed on Indian territory of Gilgit, which shares a border with East Turkestan. Neither PLA, nor Pakistani Army can sanitise this border. There will be increased movements across this border and instances of sabotage inside East Turkestan.
  • There will also be attacks on isolated PLA units in Gilgit.
  • Expect increased tensions between PLA and Pakistani extremists. The increased tensions will give you a better estimate when things will snap.
  • Now, if for some reason, the Islamists wrest control of a few nukes, or even the government, PLA had better watch out. Of course, India, being another infidel country, is not likely to be spared, but, at least we treat our Muslims far better than how PRC treats its Uighurs.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
DBO? As in Daulat-Beg-Oldi? That is an airfield en route to Yarkand, in East Turkestan. I didn't know PRC attacked that place during Kargil War. Perhaps open a thread on that?
Yes and 24 times :), and guess what did they do, ran with tails between their legs:

India Reactivates Air Base Close to China in Kashmir | News | English

Adding that China made 24 attempts to take hold of the Dalulatbeg air base during the last India-Pakistan conflict in Kargil, Stobdan says India has awakened late to the problem.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

Don't worry, no timelines for this, because till the time you keep paying the pakis, you are safe (hopefully) from nukes, but not safe from their support form the Jihad, They will keep killing you, and you will keep paying them.

Tianshan

Of course, India, being another infidel country, is not likely to be spared, but they, at least we treat our Muslims far better than how PRC treats its Uighurs.
do you know what the gdp per capita of urumqi is? it is around 8 times higher than the average income in india.

and don't try to pretend that gujarat riot did not happen or mumbai blast did not happen. and kashmir is ten thousand times more important for pakistan than anywhere else, xinjiang is last on the list.

india has been praying that pakistan will turn against china for 50 years now. but anyone with any logic will see that is not likely, we have no territory disputes and we are their best hope for them to hedge against their enemies.

Last edited:

kickok1975

Islam extremism is dangerous. They not only caused chaos everywhere, but also severely damaged their beloved religious reputation.
These terrorists just killed around 20 people in China's Xingjiang area with despicable violence. Now they took revenge on an innocent woman. Their action just make more people wonder what goes wrong with their religion and education.

Any country turns radical Islam will be big threat to the world. Pakistan better takes action sooner rather than it's too late.

pmaitra

Our Chinese friends had better learn from what the US has been doing.

These Pakistanis are two faced monsters. On one hand they claim friendship and alliance, and on the other hand they backstab. The US has been pouring money into this abyss in the hope of catching Osama, but ultimately, they had to send in their own commandos to catch Osama, tucked nicely inside his fortress like home walking distance away from a military college.

Pakistan will be in good terms with PRC only as long as PRC can keep helping Pakistan stay abreast or ahead of India in military preparedness. No way can PRC match the financial dole out the US has been giving Pakistan. At least, for us Indians, we know one thing. If those rats enter our territory, we will kick them out.

Pakistanis only understand one thing: danda therapy!

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
do you know what the gdp per capita of urumqi is? it is around 8 times higher than the average income in india.

and don't try to pretend that gujarat riot did not happen or mumbai blast did not happen. and kashmir is ten thousand times more important for pakistan than anywhere else, xinjiang is last on the list.

india has been praying that pakistan will turn against china for 50 years now. but anyone with any logic will see that is not likely, we have no territory disputes and we are their best hope to hedge against their enemies.
The bold part, I really love these sort of statements. Wishful thinking. Chinese are already shafted by the pakis, like they are shafting US in Afghanistan.
Living in denial.

pmaitra

india has been praying that pakistan will turn against china for 50 years now. but anyone with any logic will see that is not likely, we have no territory disputes and we are their best hope for them to hedge against their enemies.
GDP of Urumqi, a city, is being compared with that of the whole of India? How about compare the freedom of religion in J&K and the freedom of religion in East Turkestan? That is a better, fair and relevant-to-the-thread comparison, don't you think?

Anyway, why, despite all this GDP, there is still unrest in East Turkestan?

Tianshan

GDP of Urumqi, a city, is being compared with that of the whole of India?
gdp per capita of indian cities is very close to the indian average, even in new delhi it is almost the same as the national average.

kickok1975

Our Chinese friends had better learn from what the US has been doing.

These Pakistanis are two faced monsters. On one hand they claim friendship and alliance, and on the other hand they backstab. The US has been pouring money into this abyss in the hope of catching Osama, but ultimately, they had to send in their own commandos to catch Osama, tucked nicely inside his fortress like home walking distance away from a military college.

Pakistan will be in good terms with PRC only as long as PRC can keep helping Pakistan stay abreast or ahead of India in military preparedness. No way can PRC match the financial dole out the US has been giving Pakistan. At least, for us Indians, we know one thing. If those rats enter our territory, we will kick them out.

Pakistanis only understand one thing: danda therapy!
Many countries are double faced, including today's PRC. The communist government used to be American ally during WWII, but they turned against it during the civil war. It was dear brother of Soviet Union during 1950's, but become deadly foe in 1960's~1980's; It was in honeymoon with US during 1980's, but become adversaries up to now.
There are trusts between people. But for governments and parties, only interest is ever lasting. In that regard, I don't blame Pakistan government; they do what they have to do. It's Chinese government choice to support or not support them. Whether or not it's a happy ending, we have to wait and see.

pmaitra

Welcome back KickOk1975. Always a pleasure to read your posts, always an honour to debate with you. :namaste:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles