Chinese J10B roll out!

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
After the subsequent Grounding of Indian M2k and the mirage 3/5 worst performance and quality issue with french made equipment.PAF refused the offer of 48 rafale for which PAF was negotiation for over 5 years(2002-07) from french side even under soft loan.
That picture was taken at Le Bourget, Rafale was never offered to Pakistan as they are too poor to afford anything that doesn't come with military welfare aid. :toilet:

G90

stealth technology of 5g fighters i dont understand people speak of 5g fighters as if its a childs play there is only 1 complete 5g figher and its f-22 other ones is the f-35 there are no other 5g planes even pakfa or gripen ng is not in advanced stage so you speak of 5g technology in a fighter frame that is of another generatio alltogeher what a joke

cant stop laughing enough of j-10 and the 5th gen technology of chinese origin
The biggest joke is calling a rolled su-27 as a 5g fighter:rofl:

hbogyt

It's true. China may not currently possess all the quintessential 5th generation fighter technologies. Though probably it's close to obaining them. They've probably scheduled the project so that those technologies may become available in the later stages of the prototypical stage.

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
It's true. China may not currently possess all the quintessential 5th generation fighter technologies. Though probably it's close to obaining them. They've probably scheduled the project so that those technologies may become available in the later stages of the prototypical stage.
China doesn't yet posses all the quintessential 4th generation fighter technologies like asea radar, a reliable engine in the thrust to weigh ratio range of 10 and reliable air to air missiles and most important of them all not a single original airframe design.Each and every single chinese so called 4th gen is a copy of either a israeli lavi or russian SU..

From small nation like sweeden to biggies like russia ,US no one does this copy cat act.

Both it's so called 5th ge designs are blatant copies. The J-20 takes F-22 front end design and joins it with cancelled mig-1.44 airframe design..The J-31 is a xerox copy of F-35.Then how do you expect them to excel with 3rd gen russian engine thrust?

Last edited:

hbogyt

They all turned out the way I predicted, nothing but hype.

J-10 is flying with Russian radar and SD-10 uses a Russian seeker. There is nothing you have to offer because the critical components are not yours. Your predictions have failed as you cannot even make engines.

Jet trainers = Ukraine
MBTs = Ukraine/Germany
Helicopters = France
Warships = France
SSKs = Germany
Fighters = Russia
Carrier = Ukraine

You are totally deficient in key technologies. Come back when you learn how to make engines, then you won't be :lol:ed out of the room.
That's funny, because I've never made any other predictions than the one about JF-17 avionics, as I generally refrain from embarrassing myself when I'm knowledgeable enough on particular subjects. Here, I give an ex-post examination of your predictions that I can remember, since you insist.

"JF-17 is going to use Western avionics". Has a deal been signed yet?

"The Russians won't sell you arrestor wires".
"There are no engines in the Varyag".

"J-20 is a demonstrator only".
"It has no weapons bay".

Discussing a new drone prototype: "like they have Ku-band radio to run it from any distance". The General Staff Department already fielded MALE UAVs.

J-10 uses no Russian radars. SD-10 used a Russian seeker, is that your rationale for claiming that it still does?

hbogyt

China doesn't yet posses all the quintessential 4th generation fighter technologies like asea radar, a reliable engine in the thrust to weigh ratio range of 10 and reliable air to air missiles and most important of them all not a single original airframe design.Each and every single chinese so called 4th gen is a copy of either a israeli lavi or russian SU..

From small nation like sweeden to biggies like russia ,US no one does this copy cat act.

Both it's so called 5th ge designs are blatant copies. The J-10 takes F-22 front end design and joins it with cancelled mig-1.44 airframe design..The J-31 is a xerox copy of F-35.Then how do you expect them to excel with 3rd gen russian engine thrust?
ASEA rader - research at CDF disagrees.
Reliable 10-thrust-to-weight engine - really? 4th generation fighters are not going to last any longer.
Reliable air-to-air missiles - PL-12A+ is unreliable?

You can't copy an airframe without an up-close technical examination of it . In all likelihood, the Chinese has gone through independent design processes. Difference between the air frames of those so-called original and so-called copies are also material enough to suggest that the Chinese 5th generation air frames are not copied.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That's funny, because I've never made any other predictions than the one about JF-17 avionics, as I generally refrain from embarrassing myself when I'm knowledgeable enough on particular subjects. Here, I give an ex-post examination of your predictions that I can remember, since you insist.
That's funny because you said:

"China is looking at getting Amur-1650."

"This aircraft (Y-20) will likely initially be powered by D-30."

" The Chinese will model their carrier operations on that of the Americans"

"China's newest export tank VT-1A beats T-90"

"I officially pronounce Armand2REP visually impaired."

"JF-17 is going to use Western avionics". Has a deal been signed yet?
At the time, Pakistan was still begging for it until we decided they couldn't pay for it.

"The Russians won't sell you arrestor wires".
They didn't, the Ukraine did.

There are no engines in the Varyag".
At the time, there wasn't.

"J-20 is a demonstrator only".
I still maintain that.

"It has no weapons bay".
Someone pointed to the gear doors as a weapons bay. My exact words were "that is no weapons bay"

Discussing a new drone prototype: "like they have Ku-band radio to run it from any distance". The General Staff Department already fielded MALE UAVs.
China does not have Ku-band MALE UAVs.

J-10 uses no Russian radars. SD-10 used a Russian seeker, is that your rationale for claiming that it still does?
Russia says it does, so it does. :wave:

hbogyt

That's funny because you said:

"China is looking at getting Amur-1650."

"This aircraft (Y-20) will likely initially be powered by D-30."

" The Chinese will model their carrier operations on that of the Americans"

"China's newest export tank VT-1A beats T-90"

"I officially pronounce Armand2REP visually impaired."

At the time, Pakistan was still begging for it until we decided they couldn't pay for it.

They didn't, the Ukraine did.

At the time, there wasn't.

I still maintain that.

Someone pointed to the gear doors as a weapons bay. My exact words were "that is no weapons bay"

China does not have Ku-band MALE UAVs.

Russia says it does, so it does. :wave:
I eat my words. I've made other predictions.

"China is looking at getting Amur-1650." Isn't that what your infallible Russian sources are suggesting? :) I was only being suggestive by my wording anyway.

"This aircraft (Y-20) will likely initially be powered by D-30." This is the consensus.

" The Chinese will model their carrier operations on that of the Americans" Watch how their deck crew operates.

"China's newest export tank VT-1A beats T-90" It doesn't, but that statement was made in a different time when I was not methodical, in my research. I've changed, but you haven't a bit.

"I officially pronounce Armand2REP visually impaired." I only have faint memory of where this is from. You either couldn't see something obvious or you couldn't make out the difference between two things then you proceeded to trash the Chinese based on your imperfect perceptions.

Details escape me right now. I was under the impression that you said the aircraft had no weapons bay at all because it was only a demonstrator.

I didn't suggest that China necessarily fielded Ku-band MALE UAVs, but I've seen photographic evidence of MALE UAV in service with the General Staff Department , so clearly they had some technology to communicate with the drone over reasonably long distance.

I wouldn't believe what the Russians say without further confirmation from other sources, given their recent representations of certain purchase agreements. There's no reason to believe them in this case anyway. They provided the initial Agat seekers, what connection have they had with the PL-12 project since then?

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Guys Cease fire pls , My dear Chinese friend why ur now getting so irritated if J-10B is mocked u guys have mocked LCA for long time & enjoyed which we have no regrets take this also in a sportive way

Well i would like to congragulate your Aircraft industry eg: chengdu , hongdu etc have made rapid progress by hook or crook

But remember fact remains the same bring J-10 or J-11 which is operational in PLAF to Arunachal pradesh within minutes ur pilot will be begging in streats of Arunachal pradesh asking for money & way towards Tibet :) ;) :);)

Remember HAINAN ISLAND incident your pilots instead of shooting down EP-3E ARIES ramped J-8 onto it blind fool , Doesn't matter u get 5G or 6G aircraft fact remains your Air force can never have qualitative edge over IAF

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
After the subsequent Grounding of Indian M2k and the mirage 3/5 worst performance and quality issue with french made equipment.PAF refused the offer of 48 rafale for which PAF was negotiation for over 5 years(2002-07) from french side even under soft loan.
Hello from when did beggers started to refusing soft loans? :taunt: . More over M2K was grounded in 2011-12 , PAF was offered Mirage & evaluated between 1999-2001 know as lost decade in PAF
lockheed | 1992 | 1317 | Flight Archive

Kindly do some reasearch before you post or keep ur mouth shut :taunt::lol::wave::rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
That picture was taken at Le Bourget, Rafale was never offered to Pakistan as they are too poor to afford anything that doesn't come with military welfare aid. :toilet:
Lol.Rafale was not offered but the price was reduced to 65millions for pak in 2005...we could have gone for rafale in 2005 because the deal was almost done.but due to the earth quake in 2005.resulted in reduced numbers of F-16 block 52 and Deal for rafale was delayed

you should check it out that Pakistan was one of the biggest customer of french equipments with over 200 mirage in service

But thank God we refused rafale

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Beside this UAE deal for rafale is attached to Pakistan

if we buy the older m2k from UAE.they might go for Rafale

otherwise they wanted to opt the much better EFT

illusion8

Lol.Rafale was not offered but the price was reduced to 65millions for pak in 2005...we could have gone for rafale in 2005 because the deal was almost done.but due to the earth quake in 2005.resulted in reduced numbers of F-16 block 52 and Deal for rafale was delayed

you should check it out that Pakistan was one of the biggest customer of french equipments with over 200 mirage in service

I agree, Rafale was indeed offered to PAF and at much reduced prices, my question is why didn't PAF go for it? was it US pressure?

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I agree, Rafale was indeed offered to PAF and at much reduced prices, my question is why didn't PAF go for it? was it US pressure?
Courtesy muradk

Rafale is regarded as the best aircraft they have ever got into by paf pilots

And PAF was in love with rafale.

But again money problem. :D

Money was probably the only problem

we might have rafale in service by now if the earth quake in 2005 wont have happened.which resulted in reduced number of f-16 and rafale deal was delayed which was later cancelled again because of fund issues because we were already onto WOT by 2006-07.
in the end paf opted for modified j-10B in 2009

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

Paki Air Forced inventory :

Mirage III : 34 New + 123 Second Hand (50 from Australian Air Force, 40 from French Air Force, 24 from Spanish Air Force and 9 from Lebanese Air Force), 75 in operational Service (majority of second hand)

Mirage 5 : 64 New + 32 Second Hand , 82 in operational service.

Funny thing is Paki's will replace Chinese built super dooper F-7P (delivered in 1990's) before these Second Hand French Mirages acquired around the same time with a 3.5 (?) Generation JF-17, talking about French quality here :laugh::lol:

Beside this UAE deal for rafale is attached to Pakistan

if we buy the older m2k from UAE.they might go for Rafale

otherwise they wanted to opt the much better EFT
:lawl::lawl:
@Armand .. is this true ? ;)

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Paki Air Forced inventory :

Mirage III : 34 New + 123 Second Hand (50 from Australian Air Force, 40 from French Air Force, 24 from Spanish Air Force and 9 from Lebanese Air Force), 75 in operational Service (majority of second hand)

Mirage 5 : 64 New + 32 Second Hand , 82 in operational service.

Funny thing is Paki's will replace Chinese built super dooper F-7P (delivered in 1990's) before these Second Hand French Mirages acquired around the same time with a 3.5 (?) Generation JF-17, talking about French quality here :laugh::lol:

:lawl::lawl:
@Armand .. is this true ? ;)
Of course not, PAF never had the budget to acquire high end systems like Rafale or EFT. You are talking about a bankrupt force that relies on hand-me-downs, welfare and generous financing.

Sam2012

Tihar Jail
Banned
Of course not, PAF never had the budget to acquire high end systems like Rafale or EFT. You are talking about a bankrupt force that relies on hand-me-downs, welfare and generous financing.

What you can expect from begger nation , real reason is they don't have money to buy Rafale or Typhoon

They don't have single double engine fighter because maintenance cost

F-16 on soft loan
Jf-17 JV cheap rate from china
Mirage all 2nd hand
F-7 again china on cheap rate

Bloody second hand Air force :lol::taunt:

shiphone

Country flag
the Prototypes of J10B..
----------------
PT 1031

maiden flight on December 23, 2008

overhauled in 2012 , some improvements could be spotted

PT 1033

PT 1034

PT 1035 ....the one with the WS10B engine.

PT 1038... new batch of J10Bs...it might be one of the LSP.

shiphone

Country flag
cross post:

the first J10B of serial production batch... factory item number: 1·01...source: DSWC and CD

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles