Chinese J10B roll out!

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
as far as i know J-10B was developed considered Block 60 in mind.though it surpasses F-16 block 60 in many aspect.one of them are the aesa radar and avionics

hbogyt

Pilots on F-16.net say it is comparable to Blk 30. The avionics are far too inferior to compare to a Blk 60.
Either he was speak of J-10A or he was stereotyping. J-10B is still in prototypical stage. Any definitive statement about its capabilities are pure speculation (read bull dust).

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Either he was speak of J-10A or he was stereotyping. J-10B is still in prototypical stage. Any definitive statement about its capabilities are pure speculation (read bull dust).
Speculation for you perhaps, we know well what China's avionics capabilities are. They are so lacking Pakistan comes begging to us to equip their junk fighter. :lol:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Speculation for you perhaps, we know well what China's avionics capabilities are. They are so lacking Pakistan comes begging to us to equip their junk fighter. :lol:
No,the deal is still on hold.and pakistan don't want french avionics anymore as the rc-400 is now even not comparable to the prototypes equipt with klj-7 i mean the older klj-7

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
No,the deal is still on hold.and pakistan don't want french avionics anymore as the rc-400 is now even not comparable to the prototypes equipt with klj-7 i mean the older klj-7
The deal is canceled to keep the Indians happy. Selling $20 billion worth of Rafale is far more important than $1.6 billion of obsolete radars to a nation that couldn't afford it anyway.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
After the subsequent Grounding of Indian M2k and the mirage 3/5 worst performance and quality issue with french made equipment.PAF refused the offer of 48 rafale for which PAF was negotiation for over 5 years(2002-07) from french side even under soft loan.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I heard Pakistan helped China to copy that F-16 look alike jet.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Indian media masala.

there was nothing as such but american pressure over china.despite the fact that the mica bvr is inferior to the earlier basic sd-10 and too much below the standard of any 4th gen fighter
The original story was in French media... :rolleyes:

SD-10 uses an obsolete Agat seeker... no one is worried about it. :rolleyes:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
The original story was in French media... :rolleyes:

SD-10 uses an obsolete Agat seeker... no one is worried about it. :rolleyes:
French media..

rest you know very well

and the only reported missile to be remotely equal to sd-10B(primary bvr of JFT II) is aim 120d..
mica is nt even a bvr.or a mini range bvr

ersakthivel

Brilliance
Country flag
After the subsequent Grounding of Indian M2k and the mirage 3/5 worst performance and quality issue with french made equipment.PAF refused the offer of 48 rafale for which PAF was negotiation for over 5 years(2002-07) from french side even under soft loan.
Are you making this post with the intention of being nominated for the joke of the year in DFI?
let me help you , there is just another separate thread for joke in this forum.

hbogyt

If I were you, I'd overhaul my research methodology before making such sweeping statements again, in light of you recent string of embarrasing, soured predictions about Chinese military products.

The avionics offered with JF-17 by the Chinese aren't cutting edge by any standard. The Chinese can, if they so choose, offer something more capable. We had a simialr discussion years ago. Then, I predicted, with a generous helping of analysis by Crobato from SDF, that the Pakistanis were only in the negotiation for Western avionics to gain bargaining strength with the Chinese, to force them to offer up something better. While I'd not go so far as to conclude that my prediction have been fulfilled, a deal still hasn't been signed to equip JF-17 with Western avionics.

Only the original SD-10 used the old Agat seeker. It's been many years since its inception.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
If I were you, I'd overhaul my research methodology before making such sweeping statements again, in light of you recent string of embarrasing, soured predictions about Chinese military products.
They all turned out the way I predicted, nothing but hype.

The avionics offered with JF-17 by the Chinese aren't cutting edge by any standard. The Chinese can, if they so choose, offer something more capable. We had a simialr discussion years ago. Then, I predicted, with a generous helping of analysis by Crobato from SDF, that the Pakistanis were only in the negotiation for Western avionics to gain bargaining strength with the Chinese, to force them to offer up something better. While I'd not go so far as to conclude that my prediction have been fulfilled, a deal still hasn't been signed to equip JF-17 with Western avionics.
J-10 is flying with Russian radar and SD-10 uses a Russian seeker. There is nothing you have to offer because the critical components are not yours. Your predictions have failed as you cannot even make engines.

Jet trainers = Ukraine
MBTs = Ukraine/Germany
Helicopters = France
Warships = France
SSKs = Germany
Fighters = Russia
Carrier = Ukraine

You are totally deficient in key technologies. Come back when you learn how to make engines, then you won't be :lol:ed out of the room.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles