Chinese helicopter Z-20 enters into service. Its complete clone of Black Hawk helicopter.

sthf

Country flag
This gives me very warm feeling inside.

Everytime China copies military equipment, it validates the point that Chinese are incapable of coming up with designs Americans, Europeans and Russians came up with decades ago.

For all the brouhaha about China's military R&D, CopyHawk is an American design, Z-9 is French and Kamov designed Z-10.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
They are running on dual 1000hp Arriel engines. If it is a 1:1 weight clone of a Blackhawk it will be far too under-powered to be of use.

nimo_cn

Country flag
This gives me very warm feeling inside.

Everytime China copies military equipment, it validates the point that Chinese are incapable of coming up with designs Americans, Europeans and Russians came up with decades ago.

For all the brouhaha about China's military R&D, CopyHawk is an American design, Z-9 is French and Kamov designed Z-10.
what really matters is the ability to build things. blackhawk is one of best military helicopters ever built, if Chinese are able to build one of those, even by copying, I am very much gratified.

The Ultranationalist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Chootiya chinese you should have at least changed the airframe but you are hellbent on proving to the world how retarded copycats you are.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles