Chinese gangrape survivor pardons rapists after compensation offer

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sexual assaults against female in India are rampant, that is no secret. People have granted India the title as the heaven for rapists for quite a while, it's a worldwide consensus.
Indeed.

Sexual assault in China is a secret. and the whole world is aware of that!

China is so great a nation that when a mother complains of her daughter having been raped, she is locked up in the Laogai!

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system'

Tang Hui, the Chinese mother who was locked up in a labour camp for demanding justice for the rape, kidnap and prostitution of her 11-year-old daughter has said her battle against the authorities is far from over.

Chinese mother sent to a labour camp for complaining of daughter's rape 'utterly broken by the system' - Telegraph
If that is justice, then who will step forward to complain?

Therefore, you sure know how to ensure your Nation is sexual assault free - fear of being jailed if one reports!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well, that is a balance. The harder for a Chinese to get US visa the harder for a American to get Chinese Visa.
It is not an issue of comparison.

The issue is the CCP's paranoia over freedom of the media, speech and thought.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
you need to look at yourself in the mirror.

Quoting thakur_ritesh
Sent from my HUAWEI T8951 using Tapatalk 2
This so typical of chinese losers. They use India's openess of thoughts and information, against Indians. We see mirror everyday and we know where we have Chiken pox scars on our faces, unlike you thugs who pretend to be from some fictional crimeless state with all so beautiful.

CCTV

What area?

The area is called China.

Greater Tibet and Xinjiang in particular.
Well, you mean those reporters can go to another areas in China, and they can not find rape crimes?

CCTV

This so typical of chinese losers. They use India's openess of thoughts and information, against Indians. We see mirror everyday and we know where we have Chiken pox scars on our faces, unlike you thugs who pretend to be from some fictional crimeless state with all so beautiful.
Well, I think those foreigners who traveled to China or India is the mirror for us. Those people are sharing their experience on the Internet.
I found most of them found that China is a ordered , clean and crime less state , especially those people from India.
If you google " Indian in China" , you can find lots of blogs.

CCTV

chinese are filthy rapists it's just the media editors doesn't post these kind of news because they are afraid of red tape :lol:

this case show how cpc is saving this kid because he is a son of a general:taunt1:
poor girl first she got raped and now she is denied of justice
If there is true , how come this case is the biggest news in China right now, and follow up by all media?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They have minders following.

Heard of how Al Jazeera got banned for their report on the LAOGAI?

Wherever there is a problem, China cordons off that area.

Last edited:

CCTV

They have minders following.

Heard of how Al Jazeera got banned for their report on the LAOGAI?

Wherever there is a problem, China cordons off that area.
So, is that China cordon off any where now? Tibet ? Xinjing?

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
If there is true , how come this case is the biggest news in China right now, and follow up by all media?
so that cpc can do fake propaganda.
i mean a land where people make aphrodisiac out of dead babies can't have such low rape stats :namaste:

CCTV

so that cpc can do fake propaganda.
i mean a land where people make aphrodisiac out of dead babies can't have such low rape stats :namaste:
Well, there are many foreigners (include many Indian)in China or have been to China before.
I didn't see any of them mentioned rape problem in China but India.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Well, there are many foreigners (include many Indian)in China or have been to China before.
I didn't see any of them mentioned rape problem in China but India.
well cpc hides everything.i mean mao killed more chinese people than japanese but still mao is considered as some sort of hero.

like i said a land where people make aphrodisiac out of dead babies can't have such low rape stats.
i mean killing babies for aphrodisiac is the most heinous crime i've ever heard :gangnam:

CCTV

well cpc hides everything.i mean mao killed more chinese people than japanese but still mao is considered as some sort of hero.

like i said a land where people make aphrodisiac out of dead babies can't have such low rape stats.
i mean killing babies for aphrodisiac is the most heinous crime i've ever heard :gangnam:

So, are you saying that China forced all foreigners who visited China to hide everything ? Even most of them are outside China now.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Well if there is some sort of a protest, then the gag will be on.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
So, are you saying that China forced all foreigners who visited China to hide everything ? Even most of them are outside China now.
we all know what happened to those poor brit women.they were beaten up by chinese mob and denied basic human right by cpc :gangnam:

happy

Beijing's Censors Scrub Sexual Assault Scandal from Chinese Internet
Posted By John Hudson Thursday, August 8, 2013 - 9:38 AM
This week, a sweeping sexual assault scandal facing one of China's biggest media companies was swept under the rug and deleted from Chinese websites, a trail of error-laden web pages shows.

The firm is Phoenix Satellite Television, a private Hong Kong-based media empire worth $1.9 billion that has strong ties to the Communist Party. But it isn't just a Chinese firm. Several current and former employees accuse Phoenix's former Washington, D.C. bureau chief of sexually harassing interns and employees and retaliating against those who blew the whistle on the misconduct.

For a brief moment, the story began to go viral in China following a Thursday report by Washington's CBS affiliate WUSA9, which interviewed a number of the victims and broadcast an undercover video showing the alleged advances of the bureau chief, Zhengzhu Liu, on a young reporter. "Let me hug you. I like you so much. Oh," says Liu. "Don't move. Don't move. Oh, I like you so much." After Liu says "let me 'stick' you," the reporter walks out of the room saying "I really need to go now." Liu's lawyer says his client "denies he engaged in any unlawful conduct." The company says it fired Liu in 2012 after it launched the investigation, but plaintiffs say it took years for the company to address the slew of harassment compliants.

In any event, it didn't take long for the WUSA9 video to hit China's recently-merged video streaming behemoths, Tudou and Youku. But the video has since been scrapped and attempts to click on the video fail, as the following screenshots show:

Meanwhile, articles on Xinhua, China's official news agency, have also been deleted after aggregating a report about the suit by Agence France Presse headlined "US-based employees allege harassment at HK broadcaster." You can see the before-and-after below or click on the link here:

Of course, erasing a story from the Internet entirely is practically impossible, and some stories about the case remain online (See here and here). In particular, Chinese media outlets have carried a press release hailing that the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's Washington, D.C. Field Office dismissed retaliation complaints against Phoenix Satellite Television US, a point that the firm representing the plaintiffs, Bernabei & Wachtel, argues does not vindicate Phoenix's cause given the small number of cases in which the EEOC concludes there is "reasonable cause" to merit complaint. In any event, none of the stories carrying Phoenix's press release appear to have been deleted. So why would a private media company win protection from China's censorship aparatus? It's an intriguing question.

Reports by the Associated Press and Mother Jones have done a good job at uncovering the jaw-dropping scale of the allegations againts Liu, including "encouraging job applicants to meet him in hotel rooms for interviews and then groping them, attempting to coerce the wife of a cameraman to have sex with him to preserve her husband's job, telling a job candidate about the 'gigantic and powerful penis' of his black friend, and attempting to rape a reporter," as reporter Dana Liebelson noted last week. But what has not been widely publicized is the connections that Phoenix, one of the few private broadcasters allowed to operate in mainland China, has to the Communist Party. The CEO of the U.S. subsidary is Wu Xiaoyong, son of China's former Vice Premier Wu Xueqian. The current CEO is Liu Changle, who was promoted in March to be a Standing Committee Member of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference. Wu's father was vice chairman of that committee after being elected in 1993.

It's impossible to prove that the company's political connections had anything to do with the censorship, but it's a question worth asking. For now, we're willing to provide the censored video below to any Chinese residents who managed to subert China's Great Fire Wall and visit FP:
http //blog.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2013/08/07/sexual_assault_scandal_vanishes_from_chinese_internet

What have the so called Chini Righteous have to say about this???:thumb:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray

happy

A simple Google revealed the following data. One can easily imagine the real scenario.
http//shanghaiist.com/2013/05/10/50_percent_of_chinese_men_abuse_partners_1_in_4_admit_to_rape.php
Well, this is depressing. A survey released on Friday claims that over 50 percent of Chinese men have physically or sexually abused their partners in the past. One in four respondents of a survey of six Asia-Pacific countries also admitted to having raped a woman, and one in 25 said they had taken part in a gang rape.
The findings are part of a multi-country study being carried out by the UN and Partners for Prevention, a non-profit. Researchers interviewed more than 10,000 men and 2,000 women aged 18 to 49 from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Sri Lanka.
Speaking at a UN symposium on Gender-based Violence and Research in Beijing, James Lang, program coordinator of Partners for Prevention, called the preliminary findings "shocking".
"Violence is a complex phenomenon. Much of the research has been focused on women, but when we try to come up with solutions to reduce violence, we have to include men. That's the whole motivation behind the study," he said.
Researches in China interviewed more than 2,000 men. Over half of respondents confessed to physically or sexually abusing their wives or girlfriends. More shockingly, 25 percent of respondents said they had raped a woman, and one in 25 admitted to taking part in a gang rape.
The findings are part of a preliminary set of data released by researchers ahead of full publication of the study in July.
Results of a gender-based violence study in China, released on Thursday, found that 52 percent of respondents have committed "an act of domestic violence" against their partners. The Chinese study interviewed around 1,000 men and 1,100 women selected at random in southern China. (Edited to clarify: this is a different study carried out by Chinese researchers, separate from the UN sponsored research quoted above.)
According to the study, women are more at risk of rape from a partner than a stranger. Among women who had been raped, 60 percent had been raped by a partner.
"The widely accepted norms about masculinity are a major driving force for the prevalence of domestic violence against women," Wang Xiangxian, an associate professor of sociology from Tianjin Normal University who participated in the research, told China Daily.
"It's pointless to talk about the abstract idea of gender equality if we don't eliminate the prejudice that is accepted by individuals, communities and even the whole society," she said.
Writing in Dissent, sociologist Leta Hong Fincher points to how China's government has dragged its heels on enacting domestic violence legislation:
China in this regard lags behind other developing countries that have serious problems with violence against women, such as India and Bangladesh, which passed an anti-domestic-violence law in 2010.
"Judges almost never define a case as 'domestic violence' because the current law in China is not specific or clear enough," Feng Yuan, a leading activist with the Anti-Domestic Violence Network in Beijing told Hong Fincher. "As a result, the courts routinely refer to domestic violence as 'family conflict' instead."
In February, Kim Lee, the wife of 'Crazy English' founder Li Yang scored a victory for victims of domestic violence, when a Beijing court found in her favour, granting her a restraining order against her ex-husband and ordering him to pay 12 million yuan. Li was not prosecuted criminally however for his documented (and admitted) abuse of his wife.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
There it is.

Naturally, if you censor with a heavy hand,.as is wont in China, you will not only NOT get any sexual abuse cases, nor will you get any information that is adverse to the CCP and China, in their quest to project China as the 'perfect country' and the Shangrila of the "lost Horizon'!

And to imagine there are folks who drool to do down India as the sex hell hole!

But frogs in the well cannot appreciate freedom of the press, or freedom in any form.

Robotic at best since it gives machined clones a sense of an organised and dictated life, even though a bland and mechanical life, with misdemeanour done on the sly, guaranteed never reported since China has to appear to the world as 'picture perfect'!

Even robots masquerading as humans cannot hide the natural biological reflexes or having perversion amongst such regimented Joesos!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
skywatcher Chinese Lunar Exploration Program China 0
LETHALFORCE Attacks on Chinese in Pakistan Pakistan 10
Satish Sharma Idiotic musing of Chinese communist party. China 2
skywatcher Chinese Commercial Space News China 46

Global Defence

New threads

Articles