Chinese economic spying 'intolerable'

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I take it that China wants to be a superpower, by hook or by crook.

The US and others feel that they are using the hook well, as also the crook well!

It is for the US to ensure that they do not have strategic trade interest with China, for if they do, I don't think they should complain.

I believe there are many exports from the US which are detrimental to US interest.

The Chinese are a very industrious and intelligent lot and can copy items very accurately in detail.

The US industrial giants too have to be aware as to what is important - national interest or making money!

Last edited:

no smoking

Country flag
Didn't the western first invent economic espionage to take advantage in their competition?

Isn't that how they won since colonial period?

Now they have an excellent student-china, they start to complain!

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
There is nothing new about Chinese being better in business than others. What is new is Chinese government strategy,

JayATL

Its state supported and sanctioned spying, copyright viloations, intellect property rights denying that is pissing folks off....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Didn't the western first invent economic espionage to take advantage in their competition?

Isn't that how they won since colonial period?

Now they have an excellent student-china, they start to complain!
The US may have invented it.

But China, which always stands on high moral grounds, should not make it into a fine art, or should it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles