Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

Can you post pictures of Chinese cat breeds or simply cats from China ?
Only famous one I know of is the Li Hua (Li Flower) breed. Has very nice coat that can be tiger striped:

Probably lots of local breeds that nobody kept names of but with so many ex-students, travelers and migrants returning to China these days from overseas, the breeds are probably all mixed with those from outside.

Cats are big hits on Douyin! lol

East Asian girls love kitty themes and memes!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Only famous one I know of is the Li Hua (Li Flower) breed. Has very nice coat that can be tiger striped:

Probably lots of local breeds that nobody kept names of but with so many ex-students, travelers and migrants returning to China these days from overseas, the breeds are probably all mixed with those from outside.

Thank you , I love cats that's why.
A cat is purring outside for 16th day now and it's middl of night here.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

All of them are cute

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars the Thread name should be Changed to the Chinese POP Culture and others as it's basically a POP Culture thread and nothing else.

SexyChineseLady

If you like cats and animation please check out The Legend of LuoXiaoHei
It's wonderfully imaginative and episodes are very short!

rockdog

Country flag
Some knowledge: the famouse Afg movie the Kite Runner is acutally filmed in Kashgar, Xinjiang.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

SexyChineseLady

Two great Chinese animation! Technically, they match anything by Disney or Pixar in my opinion. And the action scenes are beyond anything you will ever see in Western animation.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This is the number one film in China and the number one film grossing film in the world! A Korean War epic. $400M in less than week!

Chinese movies and the influence of Chinese culture is overtaking the influence of india in nepal Nepali culture and society has now become hybrid of indian and Chinese culture initially it was influenced only by indian cinema

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
This is the number one film in China and the number one film grossing film in the world! A Korean War epic. $400M in less than week!

So long ,since I heard from you , Chinese wumao .

How's xi ,keep him away from any biotech facility

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Chinese movies and the influence of Chinese culture is overtaking the influence of india in nepal Nepali culture and society has now become hybrid of indian and Chinese culture initially it was influenced only by indian cinema
Very funny post far from reality.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles