Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Chinese at it again…looks like if this Chinese doper fails test, India will win gold…

I am still unsure why Chinese are not barred from the Olympics like Russians are…Chinese continue to dope to win medals.

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese at it again…looks like if this Chinese doper fails test, India will win gold…

I am still unsure why Chinese are not barred from the Olympics like Russians are…Chinese continue to dope to win medals.
Congratulations to Team India for this silver, i hope in Tokyo 2020 India would get one gold to change the impression a little that India is always that weak on Olympics ...

I think for last 40 yrs, India got one gold or two? Just that one in Beijing 2008?

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Congratulations to Team India for this silver, i hope in Tokyo 2020 India would get one gold to change the impression a little that India is always that weak on Olympics ...

I think for last 40 yrs, India got one gold or two? Just that one in Beijing 2008?
We don’t attach much importance to olympics except a few sports in it that gel with our culture and have been our traditional sports. It is a western concept that is alien to India. It is like opera or playing piano - it is not in our culture. I don’t think it ever will. We have our own sports and will stick to that.
looks like the CCP for all their hating on the west have forced its peasants to ape the western olympics culture, opera , piano playing etc to show off superiority complex?

Vinash

Country flag
We don’t attach much importance to olympics except a few sports in it that gel with our culture and have been our traditional sports. It is a western concept that is alien to India. It is like opera or playing piano - it is not in our culture. I don’t think it ever will. We have our own sports and will stick to that.
looks like the CCP for all their hating on the west have forced its peasants to ape the western olympics culture, opera , piano playing etc to show off superiority complex?
Chinese see Olympic medals as another commodity and they literally manufacture their athletes beginning from childhood.

Their athletes are literally robots groomed since they were kids.

Disgusting approach!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Na 2 medals in Rio also , also in London and then Beijing.
Your ally pakistan hae none for last 30 years.

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese see Olympic medals as another commodity and they literally manufacture their athletes beginning from childhood.

Their athletes are literally robots groomed since they were kids.

Disgusting approach!
No pain no gain, I practiced 100m/200m from 8 yrs old, this is the rule i learned, and most gold owners no matter from which nation had same experiences. If most Indian don't know this rule, at least don't laugh at it, join the Olympic game by watching TV is alway relaxing.

That's why the Indian movie Dangal is so popular here than India.

rockdog

Country flag
I don't think cricket is not that traditional ...

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Consideration of fair skin as beautiful is an old Aryan trend in India than anything to do with west. It peaked in 90s and has declining since 2010s though being replaced by facial features and body shape as a standard of beauty.

Phenomenon of Chinese populace being far far more properly westernised than India though stands true yet.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Shanghai is their Most International city therefore they don't allow anything out of usual there.
But if you move to tier 2 and 3 cities then all sort of markets and food joints appears at every traffic light junctions.

Things like Virgin Boy Eggs appears in cities:
"In Dongyang, every family likes eating them.” It takes nearly an entire day to make these unique eggs, starting off by soaking and then boiling raw eggs in a pot of urine. After that, the shells of the hard-boiled eggs are cracked and they continue to simmer in urine for hours"

Virgin boy egg
Yuck…this is seriously vomit inducing 🤮🤢🥴

the Chinese need to be reformed.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Are they not English?
They are हिंदी , বাংলা ,মাইথিলি ಕನ್ನಡ,ગુજરાતી , मराठी,தமிழ் and many more.
My user name in hindi is महाराज समुद्र गुप्त।

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles