Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
This thread is more about women lusting that chinese culture..

Sure,, CCP have replaced culture with propoganda... and my bitch did not came to sanya hotel too..
Ya'll Nibbiars Koi to batao is the S**y Chinese Lady is realy a Women?.

Haldilal

Country flag
How do i know she never came to that sanya hotel.. I was waiting full ready with wine and champagne.. was looking to know more about chinese culture.. ''Poor me :truestory::truestory::truestory:
Ya'll Nibbiars

tenor (4).gif

johnq

Yeah
I love dog meat it’s delicious but I will never hurt a cow because I agree with Hindu philosophy of cow being mother because it gives milk I used to eat Buffalo meat but now I have stopped as Buffaloes also give milk
Sorry, but I don't trust anyone who eats dogs and supports Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda, as you were doing in the Chinese economy thread. Chinese eat everything that moves including cows, and the CCP bots come here and lie to Indians to fool them. CCP officials and their supporters even ate Chinese people in the massacres that occurred during the cultural revolution.

Human cannibalism occurred in Guangxi during the Cultural Revolution. According to Zheng Yi (郑义), a scholar who conducted detailed research on the topic in the late 1980s and later smuggled some copies of official documents to the United States, at least 137 people—perhaps hundreds more—were eaten by others and thousands of people participated in the cannibalism.[1][2][3][4][5][7] Documents also record a variety of forms of cannibalism, including eating people as an after-dinner snack, slicing off the meat in big parties, dividing up the flesh so each person could take a large chunk home, barbecuing or roasting the liver, and so on.[5][9][10]

According to Yan Lebin (晏乐斌), a member of the Ministry of Public Security who joined both of the investigation groups:[1]

In 1968, 38 people in Wuxuan County were eaten, and 113 officials of the county participated in eating human flesh, hearts and livers. Chen Guorong (陈国荣), a peasant from Guigang County who happened to pass by Wuxuan, was caught and killed by local militia because he was fat; his heart and liver were taken out while his flesh was distributed to 20 people. A female militia leader ate 6 human livers in total, and cut the genitals of 5 men and soaked them in alcohol which she would drink later, claiming that these organs were beneficial to her health. The behavior of eating human flesh, hearts and livers occurred in many counties of Guangxi including Wuxuan, Wuming, Shangsi, Guigang, Qinzhou, Guiping, and Lingyun ... After the revolutionary committee was established in Shangsi County, a "killing conference" was held at Pingshan Square (平山广场) on September 1, 1968, during which more than 10 officials and civilians were beaten to death. After the conference, a committee member, Li Hao (黎郝), removed the hearts and livers from the corpses, sauteing them and preparing them as dishes for other representatives who attended the conference.
According to Song Yongyi, a Chinese historian who works at the California State University, Los Angeles:[2][4][7][12]

Independent researchers in Guangxi counted a total of 421 people who were eaten. There were reports of cannibalism across 27 counties in Guangxi; that's two-thirds of all the counties in Guangxi. There was one man who was said to be in the so-called fifth category, who was beaten to death where he stood. He had two kids, one of 11 and one of 14. The local officials and armed militia said that it was important to eradicate such people, and so they not only killed those two children: they ate them too. This took place in Pubei county, Guangxi, where 35 people were killed and eaten in total. Most of them were rich landowners and their families. There was one landowner called Liu Zhengjian whose entire family was wiped out. He had a 17-year-old daughter, Liu Xiulan, who was gang-raped by nine people [for 19 times] who then ripped open her belly, and ate her liver and breasts. There were so many incidents like this.
According to Frank Dikötter, Chair Professor of Humanities at the University of Hong Kong, Senior Fellow at Hoover Institution of Stanford, and winner of the 2011 Samuel Johnson Prize:[13]

Throughout 1967 but also '68, there are factions in the countryside that start not just eliminating each other physically, but literally in a couple of small towns they start ritualistically eating each other. In other words, it is not enough to eliminate your class enemy. You have to eat his heart, so there are very well-documented cases of ritual cannibalism.[14]
There was a hierarchy in the consumption of class enemies. Leaders feasted on the heart and liver, mixed with pork, while ordinary villagers were allowed only to peck at the victims’ arms and thighs.[15]
This is why I will never trust CCP or their supporters including the CCP bots here, because what CCP has done throughout history has shown them to be barbaric. This cannibalism was happening in 1976, and most people went unpunished for their crimes due to their political connections, and many such murderers and cannibals are still part of the current CCP leadership.

Kumata

Country flag
Sorry, but I don't trust anyone who eats dogs and supports Chinese Communist Party (CCP) propaganda, as you were doing in the Chinese economy thread. Chinese eat everything that moves including cows, and the CCP bots come here and lie to Indians to fool them. CCP officials and their supporters even ate Chinese people in the massacres that occurred during the cultural revolution.

Human cannibalism occurred in Guangxi during the Cultural Revolution. According to Zheng Yi (郑义), a scholar who conducted detailed research on the topic in the late 1980s and later smuggled some copies of official documents to the United States, at least 137 people—perhaps hundreds more—were eaten by others and thousands of people participated in the cannibalism.[1][2][3][4][5][7] Documents also record a variety of forms of cannibalism, including eating people as an after-dinner snack, slicing off the meat in big parties, dividing up the flesh so each person could take a large chunk home, barbecuing or roasting the liver, and so on.[5][9][10]

According to Yan Lebin (晏乐斌), a member of the Ministry of Public Security who joined both of the investigation groups:[1]

According to Song Yongyi, a Chinese historian who works at the California State University, Los Angeles:[2][4][7][12]

According to Frank Dikötter, Chair Professor of Humanities at the University of Hong Kong, Senior Fellow at Hoover Institution of Stanford, and winner of the 2011 Samuel Johnson Prize:[13]

This is why I will never trust CCP or their supporters including the CCP bots here, because what CCP has done throughout history has shown them to be barbaric. This cannibalism was happening in 1976, and most people went unpunished for their crimes due to their political connections, and many such murderers and cannibals are still part of the current CCP leadership.
@Maharaj samudragupt Think u were checking if bat munchers were involved in cannibalism..Think this answers that..

I remember preserved seeing baby fetus pictures some where .. not sure if that's true but clearly i did read some where that chinese consider baby fetus as delicacy & as it is the case " a meat to improve male potency" ..

@SKC nibba... did u saw baby fetus on display in shangai ....

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
@Maharaj samudragupt Think u were checking if bat munchers were involved in cannibalism..Think this answers that..

I remember preserved seeing baby fetus pictures some where .. not sure if that's true but clearly i did read some where that chinese consider baby fetus as delicacy & as it is the case " a meat to improve male potency" ..

Meanwhile........

SKC

Country flag

Shanghai is their Most International city therefore they don't allow anything out of usual there.
But if you move to tier 2 and 3 cities then all sort of markets and food joints appears at every traffic light junctions.

Things like Virgin Boy Eggs appears in cities:
"In Dongyang, every family likes eating them.” It takes nearly an entire day to make these unique eggs, starting off by soaking and then boiling raw eggs in a pot of urine. After that, the shells of the hard-boiled eggs are cracked and they continue to simmer in urine for hours"

Virgin boy egg

Global Defence

New threads

Articles