Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

johnq

Dog meat is delicious 😋
China's Yulin dog meat festival is back
#Gravitas | The barbaric Yulin dog meat festival has opened in defiance of government restrictions in China. Allowing mass gathering in an unhygienic meat market is a public health risk. But, Chinese authorities have done nothing to stop the festival.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
#Gravitas | The barbaric Yulin dog meat festival has opened in defiance of government restrictions in China. Allowing mass gathering in an unhygienic meat market is a public health risk. But, Chinese authorities have done nothing to stop the festival.
Eating cow which gives milk nourishes humans like mother is not barbaric but eating dog is barbaric how ?

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Eating cow which gives milk nourishes humans like mother is not barbaric but eating dog is barbaric how ?
I would never hurt a cow
But some people are very much attached to dogs, and even cats sometimes
My neighbour has a dog, he calls it "son" 😐

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Because white people say so and many even non-white people believe what white people say is the sole truth :frusty:
Yeah
I love dog meat it’s delicious but I will never hurt a cow because I agree with Hindu philosophy of cow being mother because it gives milk I used to eat Buffalo meat but now I have stopped as Buffaloes also give milk

SexyChineseLady

Yeah
I love dog meat it’s delicious but I will never hurt a cow because I agree with Hindu philosophy of cow being mother because it gives milk I used to eat Buffalo meat but now I have stopped as Buffaloes also give milk
I am mostly vegan because that keeps my stomach flat and body slim!

But yes, why should cars and dogs which actually do less for the world than cow, goat, sheep, pigs and chicken be put in the pedestal?

Right Western countries kill and eat more cows than anyone else so it is okay with cows!

But dogs and cats kill many wild animals every day but it is okay too because they are pet to white people!

This is their mentality: Dogs attack porcupine and get quilled but it is porcupine's fault and it must die!

When porcupines attack?!? The dog gets a mouthful of a completely defensive system because it tried to bite the porcupine! No porcupine would chase down a dog, maneuver its body into the dog's mouth and then make it bite down to get quilled!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

But yes, why should cars and dogs which actually do less for the world than cow, goat, sheep, pigs and chicken be put in the pedestal?

Right Western countries kill and eat more cows than anyone else so it is okay with cows!

But dogs and cats kill many wild animals every day but it is okay!

This is their mentality: Dogs attack porcupine and get quilled but it is porcupine's fault and it must die!

When porcupines attack?!? The dog gets a mouthful of a completely defensive system because it tried to bite the porcupine!
Ya'll Nibbiars you are a women?. 🤔

TakAman

Country flag
Because white people say so and many even non-white people believe what white people say is the sole truth :frusty:
There are psychological reasons for it.

Dogs are very loyal to humans, chickens are not.
Humans are supposed to show sympathy to someone who is loyal to them. And attack someone who threatens them.

Who will China prefer to attack in a war. It's lapdog Pakistan who is loyal to them, or USA, which threatens them with war.

Same analogy can be applied to eating dogs v/s eating something like a fish.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Because we are emotionally attached to dogs. And that’s natural as dogs have been specifically groomed for thousands of years to be a human’s companion. If dogs weren’t groomed they would be wild dogs like their cousins the wolves. And yeah then no one would care. CCP Chinese eat anything that moves because they are barbaric and medieval, and not fit to be human beings. period.
If there is a famine in CCP occupied China, don’t be surprised if the CCP gives the license to the politburo to eat the peasant serfs.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

But dogs and cats kill many wild animals every day but it is okay too because they are pet to white people!

When porcupines attack?!? The dog gets a mouthful of a completely defensive system because it tried to bite the porcupine! No porcupine would chase down a dog, maneuver its body into the dog's mouth and then make it bite down to get quilled!
Lol. Blaming white people just because they treat CCP Chinese like a piece of turd, and rightly so, given the criminal behavior of the CCP. Go find a peasant in your country to deliver these pearls of wisdom. Indians have a much higher IQ than the Chinese and can see through the insane lies and propaganda.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
The question is did she dope? Are the olympics people testing the Chinese for mass doping? Better to check early and strip off the medals right away. Later on the Chinese may claim they got their superhuman Olympic strength from eating a tiger’s penis.

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Historically speaking, White people (Europeans) were hunter gatherers who lived off of small games. They used dogs as their companions for hunting. Therefore dogs were a priced possession. This is were their love for dogs came from.

During the same time, India was a prosperous agrarian country with enough domesticated animals. Therefore we never relied on dogs the way westerners did. We relied on cows for agriculture and milk therefore we valued cows so much.

Nowadays everyone is following western culture so even in India (urban) more and more people are becoming hardcore dog lovers. (Hollywood effect)

rockdog

Country flag
The question is did she dope? Are the olympics people testing the Chinese for mass doping? Better to check early and strip off the medals right away. Later on the Chinese may claim they got their superhuman Olympic strength from eating a tiger’s penis.

Are you serious wanna talk about Olympic topic between China and India?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles