Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

In my humble opinion, this is the kind of "propaganda" that is good for the world :)

BTW, are Chinese/Indian marriages "propaganda" to Indians when it happens in Chinese communities in Singapore or other parts of the world? All overseas Chinese communities are heavily connected to China through business and social ties. Including "enemy" ones like Taiwan. lol

TakAman

Country flag
In my humble opinion, this is the kind of "propaganda" that is good for the world :)

BTW, are Chinese/Indian marriages "propaganda" to Indians when it happens in Chinese communities in Singapore or other parts of the world? All overseas Chinese communities are heavily connected to China through business and social ties. Including "enemy" ones like Taiwan. lol

Yes, you are right. Best way to end racism is to mix up all the races by marrying together.
We may take 500-1000 years more to reach current human IQ development/evolution as best and brainy genepools will be destroyed due to marrying with inferior ones.

But will end racism. hatred and chance of humanity self destroying itself. Which is more critical.

Indians in Singapore rarely get Chinese girls. I lived there and have seen the strong preference of Chinese girls for "Caucasian men" to such an extent that they prefer white men over their own Chinese fellow.

Indian/Chinese couples do exist. But for caste stricken Indians, it is "propaganda" and offensive. While modern Indians (especially living in cross cultural nations like Singapore) are somewhat fine.

SexyChineseLady

Yes, you are right. Best way to end racism is to mix up all the races by marrying together.
We may take 500-1000 years more to reach current human IQ development/evolution as best and brainy genepools will be destroyed due to marrying with inferior ones.

But will end racism. hatred and chance of humanity self destroying itself. Which is more critical.

Indians in Singapore rarely get Chinese girls. I lived there and have seen the strong preference of Chinese girls for "Caucasian men" to such an extent that they prefer white men over their own Chinese fellow.

Indian/Chinese couples do exist. But for caste stricken Indians, it is "propaganda" and offensive. While modern Indians (especially living in cross cultural nations like Singapore) are somewhat fine.
The young generation of Chinese don't worship whitey as much. Though places like Singapore and Hong Kong are far more affected by that poison (though most of the white-worshippers in HK are leaving for the UK! We'll see what happens when they get their first taste of racism! lol)

The new generation is also a lot more open to people of other skin tones. Because of the recent influx of Chinese companies into Africa there are Chinese men who like black booties now!

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
The young generation of Chinese don't worship whitey as much. Though places like Singapore and Hong Kong are far more affected by that poison (though most of the white-worshippers in HK are leaving for the UK! We'll see what happens when they get their first taste of racism! lol)

The new generation is also a lot more open to people of other skin tones. Because of the recent influx of Chinese companies into Africa there are Chinese men who like black booties now!

Ya'll Nibbiars

1627047231629.png

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Wow! If a Chinese-Indian couple and their kid are dangerous to India then you are saying that Indians need to be fed with HATE of Chinese only!

A couple and kid interacting with Chinese grandma is a pretty weak propaganda technique.

Even if it were propaganda how would this help China or hurt India? All it gains is a little human to human perspective.

Basically what you are saying is that we should not see each other as human and anything that touches on that is dangerous for Indians!

BTW, how do you "fake" a Chinese-Indian baby!!!
if ever there was a fake family this is it. So Chinese name themselves “Odin”, the Norse god? And have a baby called “Ivan” - a Russian name? how do two parents who have nothing to do with Russian culture have a Russian named baby?
plys I can understand if the blog was out of hongkong, but YT posting from mainland China?

the Other thing is this “family” glorifies a CCP office. Who in the right minds would do that? No one genuine would ever glorify a CCP office after all the genocide and criminal acts by them. I asked one of my Tibetan friends and he said this video is fake as shit. The entire family and progressive living is a set up. They have come across similar themed setups by other “China-India families” on YouTube.

Nowadays there are a lot of inter marriages between foreigners and Indians, but chances of an Indian marrying someone living in CCP occupied China and moving there is just impossible. And the chances of Indians glorifying the criminal organization CCP office is not at all possible, unless of course they have been paid to say that.

the CCP must STOP such extreme propaganda lying about anything and everything under the sun. This will only lead to further hate for Chinese citizens from all over the world. The Wuhan virus has already made Chinese’ lives difficult all over the world with several racist attacks. Such nasty propaganda behavior by the CCP will invite more attacks in Chinese citizens everywhere.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

FAKE AS SHIT. WHAT A PATHETIC PROPAGANDA.OPEN UP DFI TO THE REGULAR CHINESE PUBLIC FIRST. GET RID OF THE FIREWALL AND HAVE AN OPEN DIALOG. WHO ARE YOU FOOLING, CCP TROLLS? TERRIBLE, PATHETIC, DANGEROUS PROPAGANDA. FORMER SENATOR KENNEDY CALLED CHINESE BORN LIARS AND HE IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag

Nice try. But we are talking about fake marriage, family videos of Indians and CCP occupied Chinese published on banned YT from within mainland China.
These are Not marriages between Hongkongers or overseas settled Chinese beyond CCP’s control, who hate everything about a CCP Chinese. If the CCP thinks it can fool us Indians with these cheap propaganda nonsense, then that is a confirmation that CCP Chinese have much lower IQ than Indians.

You want to see genuine vlogs videos, see this - just open dialog:

rockdog

Country flag
Sun got the 3rd gold today for team China, and she is so hot!

01.jpg

02.jpg

Haldilal

Country flag

rockdog

Country flag
Sports and Beauties are both my favorites, and this lady combined my hobbies. Just like Maria Sharapova

Haldilal

Country flag
Sports and Beauties are both my favorites, and this lady combined my hobbies. Just like Maria Sharapova
Ya'll Nibbiars you Fencing Nibba?.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars first thing first is S**xy Chinese Lady a Nibbi or a Nibba?. I thight for a long time was a Ninba but when Kumata Nibba verbally abused scremed everywhere that I am Women don't call me B**ch. What is happening here?. 🤔

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles