Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

I predominantly see semi nude Chinese girls in the name of Chinese culture. No culture here.
We can fix that!

The hottest CPOP boyband in China today -- INTO1!

Six are Chinese, three Japanese and two Thais. One of the Japanese is half white and so is one of the Thais. Can you spot who us what kind of East Asian? lol
650BC1F2-0327-43CD-AA8A-01BCF1B8A4DD.jpeg

457A7C5F-E440-4778-925E-ACBD49F2CBF7.jpeg

They dominate the trending lists on Chinese social media!
A61C4792-A180-4A03-AD83-E9D4B0B1C1B3.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

Here are some of their cute friends from the Chuang 2021 survival show! I like the long haired guys! They stand out!

30B668AD-AE23-499D-B1A5-0D6DB68A6092.jpeg

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

SexyChineseLady

why chinese/ korean/ japanese male models/ young actors so feminine?

y'all Nibbiars are you also notice it or its just me?

It's our choice -- Japanese/Chinese/Korean females. Women arw the ones who support the boygroups just like guys support athletes and bikini models. lol

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Yes, i also dislike this trend, it's sick.
Ya'll Nibbiars I agree this one with you its sick and what the with the gender bleeding here. The femanist have to leave. Better to back off.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars now i can say with 100% surety that the @SexyChineseLady is a feminist nibba. With the recent post made by him. :dude:

ketaki

Country flag
It's our choice -- Japanese/Chinese/Korean females. Women arw the ones who support the boygroups just like guys support athletes and bikini models. lol
So are you saying oriental women like their ideal man look like tender and soft boys? (no offence)...but i thought women like strong dark handsome men...is it a cultural thing???
1620465239975.jpeg

SexyChineseLady

So are you saying oriental women like their ideal man look like tender and soft boys? (no offence)...but i thought women like strong dark handsome men...is it a cultural thing???
View attachment 88579
There are groups in China/Korea/Japan that like one or another or both.

But the groups that support boybands mostly like thin and light skinned boys who are beautiful. Like angels.

Maybe hard for non-East Asian to understand. We don't see them as feminine.

In fact, most of the Chinese idols and actors are tall and over six-feet. But beautiful. Again like angels. Not because they look like girls. (BTW, girl groups are ALSO mainly supported by girls. lol)

Nine Percent is a typical CPOP group -- all Chinese unlike INTO1 -- most of its members are over 6 feet tall. They are physically long and thin but beautiful to girls.

This is Nine Percent in LAX (99% Asian girls --even in US :)

ketaki

Country flag
There are groups in China/Korea/Japan that like one or another or both.

But the groups that support boybands mostly like thin and light skinned boys who are beautiful. Like angels.

Maybe hard for non-East Asian to understand. We don't see them as feminine.

In fact, most of the Chinese idols and actors are tall and over six-feet. But beautiful. Again like angels. Not because they look like girls. (BTW, girl groups are ALSO mainly supported by girls. lol)

Nine Percent is a typical CPOP group -- all Chinese unlike INTO1 -- most of its members are over 6 feet tall. They are physically long and thin but beautiful to girls.

This is Nine Percent in LAX (99% Asian girls --even in US :)
Wokay man!!! Guess its like oriental way of loving bands like the beatles
1620466942760.jpeg

Romediablo

Country flag
So Basically music isn't enough for a band in today's standard, they need some monkey show too ?

SexyChineseLady

People confuse beauty standards with genderbending. There is no confusion about gender in these groups.

This is CPOP boyband WayV (Kick Back):

This is CPOP girlband Bon Bon Girls 303 (Slay and Play):

The fashioning and choreography between boys and girls groups are totally different. They look and feel male or female.

And of course, there are differences between KPOP, CPOP and JPOP bands.

Guo Feng is a style that is just CPOP:

Watch all three! They are really good!

rockdog

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I agree this one with you its sick and what the with the gender bleeding here. The femanist have to leave. Better to back off.
I heard an academical theory, those nations are still f**cked by westerner, or still 50% or 100% colony of USA (culturelly or militarily); their culture and male stars are quite female oriented. Typically, you would check the those male celebrities of S.Korea, Japan and Thailand. They are sick.

At least for Bollywood, those men are real men, with muscle and strong body, like three Khan s...

Our government is begginning to deal with this trend, try to avoid those sick male stars shown on TV. We are learning the maturity of entertainment industry from S.Korea and Japan, but not such kind of shit.

ketaki

Country flag
I heard an academical theory, those nations are still f**cked by westerner, or still 50% or 100% colony of USA (culturelly or militarily); their culture and male stars are quite female oriented. Typically, you would check the those male celebrities of S.Korea, Japan and Thailand. They are sick.

At least for Bollywood, those men are real men, with muscle and strong body, like three Khan s...

Our government is begginning to deal with this trend, try to avoid those sick male stars shown on TV. We are learning the maturity of entertainment industry from S.Korea and Japan, but not such kind of shit.
Whoa...bollywood which is also called bhaiwood(funded by a gangster criminal living in muslim countries) and so called khans is just surface of indian cinema...depth of which are in local regional films...having much greater quality in southern states

Please dont consider our movies by face values of stupids khans

How would you react if i say all chinese are short ppl with no sporting talent but in reality you guys rock in olympics and have guys like this

1620470184423.jpeg
Same applies to stupid bollywood and their generic maula allah songs

Haldilal

Country flag
Because of feminism, women have more and more power, and women like delicate boys.
Ya'll Nibbiare then there is no chance for us the pertachi toxic masculinity machos. :troll:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles