Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

KurtisBrian

Country flag
They are part of Chinese culture along with these:
Part of Chinese CULTURE but NOT genetic Chinese. They are the booty. Captured women. Han Chinese men have huge bobble heads (indicating that their body is much smaller than it should be, head size sets very quickly while body has a long time to be manipulated). Different peoples. In easy to see fantasy terms, it is like orcs/ogres/giants enslaving humans, elves and halflings.

China 80+% of men are ydna haplogroup O (mostly O3).
Women mtdna lineages are wide and varied with the largest group being D4 at around 25-30%.

SexyChineseLady

Fang Zheng with their legs crushed by a Chinese tank during the Tiananmen Square. It remains one of the most heavily censored events in modern Chinese history

Leaked Chinese report suggests it is forcing Uighurs to take jobs thousands of miles away to change the demographics of their homeland

A leaked report for Chinese officials suggests Beijing is offering Uighurs jobs thousands of miles from their homeland, and pressuring them to accept, in an attempt to erode their personal and regional identity.

Since 2016, China has detained some one million Uighurs in their homeland of Xinjiang in hundreds of prison camps across the region. China claims the Uighurs are a terror threat, and is accused of brainwashing Uighurs and trying to slash birthrates, prompting the US and Canada to accuse Beijing of genocide.

China's crackdown has been characterized by forced abortions and sterilizations, rape, arbitrary arrests, forced labor, and relentless surveillance.

But in a new revelation, Beijing appears to be actively working to remove Uighurs from their homeland and force them to assimilate into Chinese culture by sending them to work far across the country as part of a job-transfer scheme, according to a May 2018 report by Nankai University and circulated among senior Chinese officials.

Since Tianenmen Square,

1) More Chinese are free to travel the world than any other people in the world, China in fact is the largest source of tourism spending -- more than twice that of Americans:

2) More Chinese are free to study overseas than any other people in the world, we are in fact the largest group of international students for many years now:

3) More Chinese watch global movies than any other people in the world:

Avengers Endgame -- international box office:
China4/24/2019$175,961,330
Germany4/24/2019$27,108,549
India4/26/2019$26,757,337

As for the Uighurs, these are two of the top actresses in China:
Dilareba Duramat
1615275499706.jpeg

Guli Nazha
1615275643692.jpeg

Indians who actually go to Xinjiang would know better about Uighurs!

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Since Tianenmen Square,

1) More Chinese are free to travel the world than any other people in the world, China in fact is the largest source of tourism spending -- more than twice that of Americans:

2) More Chinese are free to study overseas than any other people in the world, we are in fact the largest group of international students for many years now:

3) More Chinese watch global movies than any other people in the world:

China4/24/2019$175,961,330
Germany4/24/2019$27,108,549
India4/26/2019$26,757,337

As for the Uighurs, these are two of the top actresses in China:
Dilareba Duramat
View attachment 80916

Guli Nazha
View attachment 80918

Indians who actually go to Xinjiang would know better about Uighurs!

So, basically destroy the people,
destroy their traditions,
destroy their culture,
kill millions of them,
tens of millions suffering...

Eventually all of them will turn into the girls above wearing western clothes...
Thanks for the update - wonder what happens to the men though.

SexyChineseLady

So, basically destroy the people,
destroy their traditions,
destroy their culture,
kill millions of them,
tens of millions suffering...

Eventually all of them will turn into the girls above wearing western clothes...
Thanks for the update - wonder what happens to the men though.
Let's see, China has the world's largest population. If the people were destroyed, there would be a lot less Chinese, right? Nope, many millions more Chinese than any country. The Uighurs population, btw, grew much faster than the Han population in China.

Not only that, more Chinese travel, study overseas and buy luxury goods than any of the "free" nations.

If China were such a horrible regime then its people should be poor and locked up inside the country right? Why are Chinese people traveling and spending money everywhere? And going back home with lots of pictures abd luxury goods? You need to ask yourself this question!

rockdog

Country flag
Alan Dawazuoma she is the most beautiful Tibetan gal i have seen.

Alan was PLA, J-POP star, recent yrs back to China as famous singer.

wqtwtqtwe.jpg

ertreerty.jpg

fdsghgh.jpg

rewwrerew.jpg

safdsfda.jpg

dggdfdgf.jpg

sfsfd.jpg

SexyChineseLady

It is funny I get a lot of "suggestions" from Youtube pointing me to Chinese Dramas videos that Indians lay over with Hindi songs! I'm a C-/K-POP/DRAMA/Movies person so I get the Chinese dramas algorithm from YT but then the songs pop up and it's totally foreign! lol

It's cute. But please don't confuse us with Koreans! So many of these are Chinese but the Indian posters incorrectly call the dramas Korean like this one.

This one correctly identifies the drama as being Chinese!

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
It is funny I get a lot of "suggestions" from Youtube pointing me to Chinese Dramas videos that Indians lay over with Hindi songs! I'm a C-/K-POP/DRAMA/Movies person so I get the Chinese dramas algorithm from YT but then the songs pop up and it's totally foreign! lol

It's cute. But please don't confuse us with Koreans! So many of these are Chinese but the Indian posters incorrectly call the dramas Korean like this one.

This one correctly identifies the drama as being Chinese!
Who is the girl and who is the boy in those videos?
Why do the men in these videos look like girls?!!!

It's confusing, the girls seem to have more facial hair than the boys - is that a Chinese thing?

SexyChineseLady

Who is the girl and who is the boy in those videos?
Why do the men in these videos look like girls?!!!

It's confusing, the girls seem to have more facial hair than the boys - is that a Chinese thing?
It seems a few Indians can tell the difference :) But it could be just a rare skill among Indians like you say.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
It seems a few Indians can tell the difference :) But it could be just a rare skill among Indians like you say.

I am sorry but why is fair and glowing skin considered good?
Chinese are not fair by a long shot - not sure where this obsession with fairness has crept in Chinese culture.

SexyChineseLady

I am sorry but why is fair and glowing skin considered good?
Chinese are not fair by a long shot - not sure where this obsession with fairness has crept in Chinese culture.
I don't know. But it is Indians who talks about getting fair skin like Chinese not us! We do not advertise our skin color in Indian language :) Anyways, it seems Indian women can tell Chinese girls from boys but not Indian guys?

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Since Tianenmen Square,

1) More Chinese are free to travel the world than any other people in the world,
But not in their own. Probably because they aren't Chinese but in Occupation of China!

An ethnic Uighur demonstrator wearing a protective face mask takes part in a protest against China, in Istanbul, Turkey, on October 1, 2020

China in fact is the largest source of tourism spending -- more than twice that of Americans:
Also the largest spender and violator of Human Rights at the moment. As always though, I don't mind when it's the Islamist. They hijack common sense and bring every society to IQ of gutter worms. But you are still a f***ng violator. :devil: You could spare the women atleast.

"Clear and convincing proof" that China breached ‘each and every’ provision of UN Genocide Convention in treatment of Uighurs.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...ocide-against-uighurs-in-xinjiang-says-report

More Chinese are free to study overseas than any other people in the world, we are in fact the largest group of international students for many years now:
Yep, allows you to penetrate and steal from their system. That's also good. If Indians could do the same but they fight each other more to be able to work in cohesion.

If China were such a horrible regime then its people should be poor and locked up inside the country right? Why are Chinese people traveling and spending money everywhere? And going back home with lots of pictures abd luxury goods? You need to ask yourself this question!
I see your colleagues on all the forums and platforms (defense, politics, sports, social media, youtube, educational institutions) where China is mentioned and you all argue exactly the same way. CCP has taught you good. I actually like your dedication,troll, as well as the CCP's. That's actually very good tactics. Something that India too can take a little inspiration from. Rarely badmouthing and always sticking to CCP's command's and vision. So I won't insist you to accept or speak what you don't want to.

British/European Empires rose and fell. Hitler rose and fell. Rome fell. The Indus fell. The Mayans gone. The Mississippians gone too. There must be several more that we still don't know about. China too rose and fell (humiliated) and rising again. We will hope it chooses the path where it doesn't have to fall again. CCP's China is still far from there desired goals but a power to reckon with. As soon as they get there, they will become more cocky and vulnerable to their downward fall once again.

When a state/civilisation has reached its pinnacle, it can only fall from there.

CCP's ideology would most likely lead it to some armed conflict with Europeans and possibly including India. I wanted India to fight alongside China, though. Indians and Indians administrators haven't been blameless either for being being dumb in dealing with you. With such a heavily armed world, conflicts are inevitable anyway.

I would actually have supported China's expansionism if it took others along with it. We already see the excessive pride and cockiness in the newly turned riches of China. Let's see how far and how long. Good Luck.

SexyChineseLady

But not in their own. Probably because they aren't Chinese but in Occupation of China!

An ethnic Uighur demonstrator wearing a protective face mask takes part in a protest against China, in Istanbul, Turkey, on October 1, 2020

Also the largest spender and violator of Human Rights at the moment. As always though, I don't mind when it's the Islamist. They hijack common sense and bring every society to IQ of gutter worms. But you are still a f***ng violator. :devil: You could spare the women atleast.

"Clear and convincing proof" that China breached ‘each and every’ provision of UN Genocide Convention in treatment of Uighurs.
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021...ocide-against-uighurs-in-xinjiang-says-report

Yep, allows you to penetrate and steal from their system. That's also good. If Indians could do the same but they fight each other more to be able to work in cohesion.

I see your colleagues on all the forums and platforms (defense, politics, sports, social media, youtube, educational institutions) where China is mentioned and you all argue exactly the same way. CCP has taught you good. I actually like your dedication,troll, as well as the CCP's. That's actually very good tactics. Something that India too can take a little inspiration from. Rarely badmouthing and always sticking to CCP's command's and vision. So I won't insist you to accept or speak what you don't want to.

British/European Empires rose and fell. Hitler rose and fell. Rome fell. The Indus fell. The Mayans gone. The Mississippians gone too. There must be several more that we still don't know about. China too rose and fell (humiliated) and rising again. We will hope it chooses the path where it doesn't have to fall again. CCP's China is still far from there desired goals but a power to reckon with. As soon as they get there, they will become more cocky and vulnerable to their downward fall once again.

When a state/civilisation has reached its pinnacle, it can only fall from there.

CCP's ideology would most likely lead it to some armed conflict with Europeans and possibly including India. I wanted India to fight alongside China, though. Indians and Indians administrators haven't been blameless either for being being dumb in dealing with you. With such a heavily armed world, conflicts are inevitable anyway.

I would actually have supported China's expansionism if it took others along with it. We already see the excessive pride and cockiness in the newly turned riches of China. Let's see how far and how long. Good Luck.
Seriously, if China were a crappy country with crappy government then they wouldn't have millions upon millions of people going traveling and studying overseas because

1) a crappy government would never generated the wealth that allowed to travel and study in the first place!

2) they would never go back once they get out so the government would never let them out in the first place -- like North Korea.

China is the direct opposite of North Korea or the old USSR, we let so many people out that people are we are everywhere! Even Uighurs are everywhere! (How do you think they got to Turkey?) What tyrannical government let's it people run around the world? China does that and to an excess (people actually complains of too MANY Chinese tourists!)

The West ignores Palestinians but concentrate on Uighurs while the Muslim world ignores the Uighurs and concentrate on Palestinians. Why? China is a non-white rival to the West. Israelis are white and friends.

China had not been in a war for decades. Unless forced to like an invasion of China or independence of Taiwan, there won't be one.

Last edited:

KurtisBrian

Country flag
1) a crappy government would never generated the wealth that allowed to travel and study in the first place!
pretty certain all those factories, the hundreds of billions of USD for global purchases and the technology were ALL GIVEN to China and the Chinese. Chinese didn't create the wealth that allowed the Chinese to travel or do anything.
By working with thieves and traitors you stole the wealth of those who created.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Seriously, if China were a crappy country with crappy government then they wouldn't have millions upon millions of people going traveling and studying overseas because

2) they would never go back once they get out so the government would never let them out in the first place -- like North Korea.

China is the direct opposite of North Korea or the old USSR, we let so many people out that people are we are everywhere! Even Uighurs are everywhere! (How do you think they got to Turkey?) What tyrannical government let's it people run around the world? China does that and to an excess (people actually complains of too MANY Chinese tourists!)

The West ignores Palestinians but concentrate on Uighurs while the Muslim world ignores the Uighurs and concentrate on Palestinians. Why? China is a non-white rival to the West. Israelis are white and friends.

China had not been in a war for decades. Unless forced to like an invasion of China or independence of Taiwan, there won't be one.
Oh dude.... You guys are the one and only angels of Earth. It's all honey and roses in China. I got it buddy. I know how great the west is very well. Chill a little. :cruisin2:

Now come back to culture a little.

The Geishas that we generally know of as a Japanese thing which I think actually comes China, right? Is it still practised in China? Put some light on it. Is this art or entertainment? And of what kind?

SexyChineseLady

Oh dude.... You guys are the one and only angels of Earth. It's all honey and roses in China. I got it buddy. I know how great the west is very well. Chill a little. :cruisin2:

Now come back to culture a little.

The Geishas that we generally know of as a Japanese thing which I think actually comes China, right? Is it still practised in China? Put some light on it. Is this art or entertainment? And of what kind?
Don't worry about angels! Just know that China has millions upon millions of people connected globally through trade, travel and education unlike the old USSR ;)

One component of freedom is the ability to move and go where you want so for Chinese that level is pretty high and accessible especially when Chinese people buy more cars than anyone in the world, has the biggest high speed tail network and is flying more than anyone!

If a Chinese person wants to go the US or Australia and live there he can just fly there on a Chinese airline and claim asylum. Some actually do that but millions don't and go back to China after vacation or education :)

BTW, we travel so much and in such great numbers that Hollywood makes movies complaining about us and wish we stop bothering the bears at Yellowstone! lol

As for Japan, they borrowed mostly from China during T'ang dynasty (Korea mostly from Han and Ming) so you will see reflections of that in Japan.

SexyChineseLady

Geisha is related to an ancient Chinese practice called yiji or courtesan. They were musicians and dancers who were skilled and often highly educated -- among requirements were poetry, the game of Go, calligraphy and a musical instrument especially the zither. They provide both entertainment and human comfort.

There is a very famous classic tragedy where a yiji working in the "Green Manor" fell in love with a poor young man who was studying for the Imperial exam. She gives him money she was saving to buy her own freedom so that he can continue his studies. He promises her that he will come back for her when he is successful in his exam and becomes an official. She is wanted by powerful men but she waits for the ones she loves. She hears at the manor that he had passed the exam and becomes an official. But he doesn't come back for her, he no longer wants to be associated with her because it will affect his status. She dies by her own hands still beautiful and skilled and still wanted by many others but not by the man she loves.

9F9A7372-DBD8-4032-A499-87A848DB1720.jpeg

A61AB267-B914-4204-8C3A-909C6F133243.jpeg

3EB353CD-3BDD-43B8-8B56-A0E1955F702F.jpeg

3965C777-2F42-4D28-894F-D66DA8914CE1.jpeg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles