Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

If you are not troll then post more about Chinese traditions, culture and foods instead of Bikinis and Beach parties or whatever. People care more about Genuine traditions and culture. I would like learn more about Chinese Operas and food not beach parties or C-Pop.

People like both! These get millions of views on Youtube even though Chinese viewers are mostly not on YT so we know from the views that pop culture is, well, popular.

But sometimes there is a happy medium between the two!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuk5h6cyY-w

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
People like both! These get millions of views on Youtube even though Chinese viewers are mostly not on YT so we know from the views that pop culture is, well, popular.

But sometimes there is a happy medium between the two!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Nuk5h6cyY-w
If it would have been an Indian Women Culture thread, I would have posted this...
1614796540889.jpeg

And not the western filth by Indian Girls...
1614796641854.jpeg

You’re just Effin up your own culture by adopting that crap west fashion.

SexyChineseLady

You’re just Effin up your own culture by adopting that crap west fashion.
As I explained before, the modern Chinese fashion that you think is "Western" is actual not worn by anyone in the West. That is the reason why it had become popular in Western social media -- because Chinese street wear is different from the West!

They do not wear this in the US :)

SexyChineseLady

Legend of White Snake -- one of the oldest of Chinese legends. They made many movies and drama about this story. It is quintessential Chinese culture and hits our psyche in ways similar to the Grimm's fairy tales out West but is even more powerful. It is about love and loss and joy and pain through many lives. A must watch -- this is the 2019 animated version:

saneel2014

Country flag
oi sexy chinese fat man, instead of this stupid youtube vids please show us your cities and some good food stuff(not that dogs, pangolins and that bat shit) and also the videos of your culture and festivals

SexyChineseLady

oi sexy chinese fat man, instead of this stupid youtube vids please show us your cities and some good food stuff(not that dogs, pangolins and that bat shit) and also the videos of your culture and festivals
Very famous Chinese instance noodle now a hit across East Asia!

Chinese Cities at night!

Xitang Festival!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
As I explained before, the modern Chinese fashion that you think is "Western" is actual not worn by anyone in the West. That is the reason why it had become popular in Western social media -- because Chinese street wear is different from the West!

They do not wear this in the US :)
Its a remake of Western Clothes designed to suit on Chinese, its the same way we eat Maggie noodles here, noodles is an east asian dish but we cook it with Indian spices and it tastes so Indian, but won’t change the fact that noodles is an east asian concept.

Last edited:

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Its a remake of Western Clothes designed to suit on Chinese, its the same way we eat Maggi noodles here, noodles is an east asian dish but we cook it with Indian spices and it tastes so Indian, but won’t change the fact that noodles is an east asian concept.
On point mate 👍

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So Chinese people are trolling in a Chinese culture thread in the Chinese section by posting Chinese pop culture videos?

But when Indians call us chinks and other racial slurs in Chinese threads, it is okay?

I never even retaliate for all the comments, just post more articles and videos!
The slurs are used only in certain context occasionally intentionally where CCP or CCP loyals are know to have disrespected and violated India's soveriegnty. Not aimed at ordinary Chinese civillians. There is nothing that you have to retaliate. Those trying to intimidate or disrespect India deserve much more than slurs. They need to be dealt with fists up their a***. China is massive, it's ancient, it is beautiful and worthy of respect except CCP thugs.

SexyChineseLady

The slurs are used only in certain context occasionally intentionally where CCP or CCP loyals are know to have disrespected and violated India's soveriegnty. Not aimed at ordinary Chinese civillians. There is nothing that you have to retaliate. Those trying to intimidate or disrespect India deserve much more than slurs. They need to be dealt with fists up their a***. China is massive, it's ancient, it is beautiful and worthy of respect except CCP thugs.
This is a culture thread where these slurs are being thrown! I can't see why posting trends of Chinese girls and Chinese fashion would "intimidate" or "disrespect" India. Those slurs are for a race and culture not a political party so why dance around it?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
This is a culture thread where these slurs are being thrown! I can't see why posting trends of Chinese girls and Chinese fashion would "intimidate" or "disrespect" India. Those slurs are for a race and culture not a political party so why dance around it?
Because each and every video you shared have girls in western clothes,
I am not seeing anything Chinese in those videos.

If you think those videos you shared represent Chinese culture, then I have some sad news for you - your culture is already destroyed & you lot are confused clowns at this point.

SexyChineseLady

Sexy chinese fat man...what the hell did I just watch?...there is a limit to fakery, chinese fake tends the limit to infinity
Glad you enjoy them! Those were posted by Chinese people themselves :)

This is the 2020 General Elections for SNH48, a Chinese girl group from Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou with over 300 members! Huge numbers of girls with slim bodies that are pretty to us (but ugly to you) that the women in your post wanted to look like :)

SexyChineseLady

Because each and every video you shared have girls in western clothes,
I am not seeing anything Chinese in those videos.

If you think those videos you shared represent Chinese culture, then I have some sad news for you - your culture is already destroyed & you lot are confused clowns at this point.
They are part of Chinese culture along with these:

AD9CD767-561A-4D91-8F6E-48FDDFAF9FCB.jpeg

E6ED1D7F-AD4F-4F04-854D-A522C6CB46CE.jpeg

Ignoring one or another won't give you a full picture of what is Chinese culture.

Actually, compared to Japan and Korea, China is more traditional. And East Asia is really the only cultural counterpoint to Western cultural dominance. English is secondary in our culture unlike the rest of the world. Don't fool yourselves. This is why the West sees China as a rival.

saneel2014

Country flag
Glad you enjoy them! Those were posted by Chinese people themselves :)

This is the 2020 General Elections for SNH48, a Chinese girl group from Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou with over 300 members! Huge numbers of girls with slim bodies that are pretty to us (but ugly to you) that the women in your post wanted to look like :)
Not ugly but the extent of faceshop(makeup) done by them just to get that V shaped face is weird for many of us...many here only do light makeup...there is no uniqueness if u see the videos, almost all the girls have that V shaped face mostly done using that tape trick....square faced girls are nowhere....and if someone peels off their nose In front of me, il faint

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Let's talk about fashion and culture. Is this sub reddit run by Chinese netizens?
https://www.reddit.com/r/NSFW_China/
I don't serach for NSFW content, I just searched 'chinese' in the search bar and got this in the top three results.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fang Zheng with their legs crushed by a Chinese tank during the Tiananmen Square. It remains one of the most heavily censored events in modern Chinese history

Leaked Chinese report suggests it is forcing Uighurs to take jobs thousands of miles away to change the demographics of their homeland

A leaked report for Chinese officials suggests Beijing is offering Uighurs jobs thousands of miles from their homeland, and pressuring them to accept, in an attempt to erode their personal and regional identity.

Since 2016, China has detained some one million Uighurs in their homeland of Xinjiang in hundreds of prison camps across the region. China claims the Uighurs are a terror threat, and is accused of brainwashing Uighurs and trying to slash birthrates, prompting the US and Canada to accuse Beijing of genocide.

China's crackdown has been characterized by forced abortions and sterilizations, rape, arbitrary arrests, forced labor, and relentless surveillance.

But in a new revelation, Beijing appears to be actively working to remove Uighurs from their homeland and force them to assimilate into Chinese culture by sending them to work far across the country as part of a job-transfer scheme, according to a May 2018 report by Nankai University and circulated among senior Chinese officials.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles