Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

Stop this bullshit right now , when Chinese are born , biology commit suicide , what do you wanna comvey that chinese girls have a genetically high bmr , i have seen enough fat chinks , you guys eat live animals and mostly proteins which has less energy coefficient , but contribute to muscle buildup but not to adipocytes .

You are a bot ranting bullsht
When have I rant? I just post videos on the China section (and only the China section!)

I don't understand why you feel the need to use racial slurs! :(

We are cooking all the time!

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
When have I rant? I just post videos on the China section (and only the China section!)

I don't understand why you feel the need to use racial slurs! :(

We are cooking all the time!
You are talking like all chinese are same , synthezoid , you have to remember that some people here have visited china or have relations there , so any lie of yours is clearly recognizable.

Please shutdown yourself , your need maintenance , let technician check you

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
You are talking like all chinese are same , synthezoid , you have to remember that some people here have visited china or have relations there , so any lie of yours is clearly recognizable.

Please shutdown yourself , your need maintenance , let technician check you
Ya'll Nibbiars one of distance Sister in law is Chinese so I don't see anything from here as even a thing as truth. I don't have to visit this thread for that matter. I only see a class one pervert posting here. I would have to save this thread from. I will post some post's here. Till then try to tolerate this pervert post's.

SexyChineseLady

You need to save a Chinese culture thread from Chinese? Oh I see, you want Indian or white people stuff about Chinese but not from Chinese themselves?

Douyin is about as Chinese as you can get. Practically every Chinese person enjoys that app!

This is what's trending in China for young women. Sorry if you don't like our trends and think we are ugly but this is who we are :)

Skyh3ck

There are too many Chinese women in cities --- hence the leftover women -- and too many Chinese men in the countryside -- hence no women to marry.

The best solution would be to pair urban with farmers but that would never work since women are better off independent in the cities than married with kids on some farm.

Good for China to gain a little more diversity with men in rural areas going all over the world for wives!

Okay, some Chinese guys can be a*holes (same as other men):
How you are able to use this forum.

Are you real chinese girl or boy or an imposter..

What is your reason to be here.. especially hostile for a pro china person like you

And yes... You guys all look same..

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
How you are able to use this forum.

Are you real chinese girl or boy or an imposter..

What is your reason to be here.. especially hostile for a pro china person like you

And yes... You guys all look same..
If you think thats a girl, I am a nigerian prince willing to share my vaaaaast fortune with you.
You just need to provide a lot of personal details though.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sorry to see India just decoupled with RCEP last year. But without India, the RCEP might share higher standard with all signed nations.
Elaborate what might means for China. The CCP's might?

joy_tilak

Country flag
China is trying to spread its culture to the world so that it can change the world opinion about itself. While in one hand it leaves no stone unturned to belittle India and on the other hand, its trying to show a dreamland of India-China "friendship" and how Chinese are friendly towards Indians.
China has learnt from India that it has stronger influence in its neighboring countries due to stronger cultural ties and in order for China to have stronger influence in its neighborhood, it has to spread cultural awareness first.
DONT FALL FOR THIS TRAP ! IGNORE THESE CHINESE POSTS !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles