Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

Illusive

Country flag
So basically Korean Gangnam culture on steroids.

Ofcourse going on by the posts of sexychineselady everyone seems to be like that..... which we shouldn't generalize. But its a lot different than here and west. Japan being the orignal mother of this "new" East Asia culture.

Not my cup of tea, but I do see some of my female friends watch korean serials.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Well, there are more Chinese tourists in the world than anyone else. There are more Chinese international students than anyone else. They are bringing back foreign ideas and trends all the time. If China consider outside influences vermin then we would not have such volumes of people traveling and studying overseas. China is not like the USSR. lol
Thats why I said , you have completely fallen to consumerism and narcissism of west .Chinese have completely thrown out their own customs during marriage along with their dresses, which have now been reduced to museums. For example Chinese in the marriage setting are wearing Western dresses and the customs followed in their marriages are increasingly getting westernised. It is increasingly common these days to see Chinese couples doing pre-marriage photo-ops , in western attire from Beijing to Paris. ;)

I don't think China whines much about the West. Unlike India, China is attacked by the West for being a rival so obviously there are reactions. But China doesn't stop importing Hollywood films or French luxury goods. It doesn't lock itself out of global trends otherwise you would fall behind as a trading nation.
Come on ! I dont need to prove you how much china whines about west. Its pretty evident. One can already see a large number of Chinese people who are starting to use like shitty western names like Peter, Jack, Steven etc to please their Western masters. Though it appears as an insignificant issue on the surface, it actually is a very important step in losing your own identity , when large number of people start doing it in your locality. This act of changing names to suit Western bs is another example of Western domination of Chinese thought, who are all but Chinese in name only. Conversion to Christianity now is only a formality for Chinese people now.
No worries. The Chinese movie, fashion and drama industries are massive so Chinese traditional culture will be around and growing for a long time!

This traditional Chinese folklore animation grossed $740M! (Is there a traditional Indian movie that comes close to that figure?)
Your fashion and drama industries are already being taken over by the western influence. Or is it that you are happy to reduce your folklore to movies only. Just as temple of heaven , which was a spiritual and cultural icon of China just 100 years back has been reduced to merely being a glorified museum today, filled with card playing old people and selfie hungry young people jumping up and down at the sacrificial alter. Can you expect similar defilement and sacrilege of Rome or Mecca? No one notices how the Communists of China have destroyed hundreds of Pagan/Buddhist temples of China in the last 100 years. 1000s of years of civilisation and history being reduced to mere selfie spots fuelling narcissistic consumer culture .

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I would typically stand 6 feet away... worst place was in HK Metro... still my fav spot was space between 2 bogeys as u get lots of fresh air there...LOL
Ya'll Nibbiars you were to Hong Kong tell some of your Encounters.

Haldilal

Country flag
Yo @Haldilal is it safe to travel to Pune right now via flight ? What if I get stuck in airport due to mofocking paper shit.
Ya'll Nibbiars Why you want to travel avoid only if extreme emergency. The whole India will go into a District wise lockdown by the March last week.

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

So basically Korean Gangnam culture on steroids.

Ofcourse going on by the posts of sexychineselady everyone seems to be like that..... which we shouldn't generalize. But its a lot different than here and west. Japan being the orignal mother of this "new" East Asia culture.

Not my cup of tea, but I do see some of my female friends watch korean serials.
Korean pop culture was influenced by Taiwanese pop music and Hong Kong movies and styles before Psy and Gangnam Style :)

Yes, Japan can be said to be the mother of modern East Asian pop culture since they were the first nation in the Far East to modernize. But today there is much constant cross-interchanges between China-Korea-Japan. Japanese animation, Korean POP and Chinese TikTok took off in each other countries first before getting popular in the rest of the world.

This is Chinese-style make-up being popularized in Japan before hitting Southeast Asia:

SexyChineseLady

Thats why I said , you have completely fallen to consumerism and narcissism of west .Chinese have completely thrown out their own customs during marriage along with their dresses, which have now been reduced to museums. For example Chinese in the marriage setting are wearing Western dresses and the customs followed in their marriages are increasingly getting westernised. It is increasingly common these days to see Chinese couples doing pre-marriage photo-ops , in western attire from Beijing to Paris. ;)

Come on ! I dont need to prove you how much china whines about west. Its pretty evident. One can already see a large number of Chinese people who are starting to use like shitty western names like Peter, Jack, Steven etc to please their Western masters. Though it appears as an insignificant issue on the surface, it actually is a very important step in losing your own identity , when large number of people start doing it in your locality. This act of changing names to suit Western bs is another example of Western domination of Chinese thought, who are all but Chinese in name only. Conversion to Christianity now is only a formality for Chinese people now.

Your fashion and drama industries are already being taken over by the western influence. Or is it that you are happy to reduce your folklore to movies only. Just as temple of heaven , which was a spiritual and cultural icon of China just 100 years back has been reduced to merely being a glorified museum today, filled with card playing old people and selfie hungry young people jumping up and down at the sacrificial alter. Can you expect similar defilement and sacrilege of Rome or Mecca? No one notices how the Communists of China have destroyed hundreds of Pagan/Buddhist temples of China in the last 100 years. 1000s of years of civilisation and history being reduced to mere selfie spots fuelling narcissistic consumer culture .
All cultures change over time. The ways of the Han and T'ang dynasties won't be able to handle social media, high-speed rail and global travel and education that is part and parcel of China today.

Yes, there are tribes in the Amazon and Palua New Guinea that have kept their cultures practically the same for thousands of years. But no powerful modern state in the West or East Asia had ever stayed the same. Japan has provided the blueprint for a modern Asian state -- that is you adapt and trade as much as possible while keeping your own culture alive through lierature, movies, dramas and music.

I love modern Chinese pop culture (and the related pop cultures of Korea and Japan.) It is evolving and really powerful.

This is Japanese-American Mika singing a classic Chinese song at Chuang 2021, a massively popular survival show (going on right now!) to build China's next national boyband:

There are many Japanese and Thai boys in this year's show. This Chinese show (and another one like it) is being followed across East and Southeast Asia. The Asia-Pacific (RCEP nations) is really evolving into one economic and cultural sphere just like the EU has. Indians might not see this because you are not part of that common culture.

Seriously, culture is a living thing that changes and grows every day!

Last edited:

Willy3

Country flag
My 2 paisa is ,

Without reversing damage of cultural revolution and finding back it's old spiritual root, it's cultural is incomplete.

Most of our (non-abrahamic Asian) culture, art etc based on our traditional religion of forefathers...

All these looks too cosmetic.. sorry for my opinion

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
All cultures change over time. The ways of the Han and T'ang dynasties won't be able to handle social media, high-speed rail and global travel and education that is part and parcel of China today.

Yes, there are tribes in the Amazon and Palua New Guinea that have kept their cultures practically the same for thousands of years. But no powerful modern state in the West or East Asia had ever stayed the same. Japan has provided the blueprint for a modern Asian state -- that is you adapt and trade as much as possible while keeping your own culture alive through lierature, movies, dramas and music.
Now you draw the false equivalences between those bunch of amazon tribes with actual living civilizations ! You have become psychologically kidnapped to believe this bs that modernity = western. This is whats exactly ideological subversion is all about when you lose your cultural roots. That eurofags western pathetic spike in living standards during the 18th century was a result of conquest by treachery , deception and worst backstabbing and not because of ideas or superiority of culture. The truth of the matter is that, the supposed western rise these people talk about is a very recent and a transient phenomenon borne out of looting, pillage and genocide against actual civilisations viz betrayl and not really their own achievement. This is evident from the fact that the only period of time where the supposedly superior west even had an edge over proper civilisations of Asia, i.e. during the 18-20th century only.Their supposed superiority of 300 years was mere a glitch.Asia had the largest GDP, had the better science Bhartiyas and Chinese had Heliocentrism for 4000 years, while eurofags was still persecuting Galileo for heliocentric theories in 16th century), better religions west doesn’t have a religion of their own and worship an Asian Jew LOL.Asia was the centre of arts, culture, science, philosophy, religion for most of Human history. BHARAT was the centre of the world for religion, arts, culture, science and philosophy, having also taught the other South East Asian countries like, Japanese and Chinese. While your subhuman cultureless west is relegated to their decadent societies as temprary powers of yesteryears and has returned to its original society of bastards, dead bodies and crime. While BHARAT is once again back on the track to reclaim its original prestige.

Ever since the loss of their colonies, western subhumans are back to their barbaric and decadent ways of mediocrity and are today once again back to being the second fiddles to Asian countries and proper civilizations, like BHARAT , China, Japan or South East Asia . Also that illegal amreeka, which is on its decline now. This is not anything new to known Human history of 8000 years. Bhartiyas and Chinese were living in large cities in SARASWATI civilization called Indus Valley and Yangtze river by 4k-3000bce, when your Scandinavians, Britons, French were still hunter gathering barbarians even in 7th century living with cocks in the ass and shit in their pants. Mother nature is on course correct and due to lack of civilization west (it never being a civilization )is back on the path of degradation both moral and economical.

love modern Chinese pop culture (and the related pop cultures of Korea and Japan.) It is evolving and really powerful.

This is Japanese-American Mika singing a classic Chinese song at Chuang 2021, a massively popular survival show (going on right now!) to build China's next national boyband:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
Then why news seems to suggest that conversion industry is working on a overdrive in China. While its on decline in subhuman west. Given how eager the Chinese have been in destroying their own culture and past, it is pretty safe to say that the Evangelicals will reap rich harvest of souls on their investment souls harvesting programs in China. With no culture to fall back on, church has a much easier job in converting the Chinese .

In recent years, the number of Chinese Christians has increased significantly; Christians were 4 million before 1949 (3 million Catholics and 1 million Protestants), and are reaching 67 million today, Christianity is reportedly the fastest growing religion in China with average annual rate of 7% - 9%. We have DHARMIC ETHOS to defeat christianity . What do you have??? A business model lmfao !!!
Goddamn if us Bhartiyas will have to now fight with half dyk "christian chinese " .

Lemme also tell you due to never ever been a living civilization-al state your so called supercool western douchebags eliminated all laws govering obscenity by calling it censorship , end result - bestiality , dildo culture, feminism, bastard surge single lonely housewives deprived of seks aka lesbians etc..The retardation of sheep is already complete there. Mark my words - The same ills plaguing subhuman west today because of its narcissistic materialism will cause a similar rot in china because you seem to happily import their models in the name of evolution or I must say retardation of original chinese culture.

Not to mention , Also, given how most Chinese are not yet fluent in English, this problem is going to go worse once most Chinese become more fluent in English than today. It will only speed up the process of deracination of Chinese.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you were to Hong Kong tell some of your Encounters.
No … Not for public consumption .. all i can say is I wet to Tsim sa sui for a night out & Chinese girls fear us Indians a lot ...Had a similar observation from another friend of mine too.... :devil::devil:

Haldilal

Country flag
Sirji any chances of an increase in cases or lockdown in May?
Ya'll Nibbiars State like Maharashtra, Karnataka have already seen surge
We will have to go into a partial lockrown. The new types of Virus is immume to the vaccine. Even the person's taken vaccine two or three times are getting infected.

Haldilal

Country flag
No … Not for public consumption .. all i can say is I wet to Tsim sa sui for a night out & Chinese girls fear us Indians a lot ...Had a similar observation from another friend of mine too.... :devil::devil:
Ya'll Nibbiars you were the bad man in the Club. :hehe:

Kumata

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars you were the bad man in the Club. :hehe:
NO Nibba...We had no intention of hanky panky as such ....we were there for few drinks and get a feel of chinese ladies despite their bad breath.... but alas...

One more thing i observed is that majority of chinese girls advertise themselves as korean / Japanese in US / Canada to get better better service rates.... typically SPA GIRLS...

Haldilal

Country flag
NO Nibba...We had no intention of hanky panky as such ....we were there for fre drinks and get a feel of chinese ladies despite their bad breath.... but alas...

One more thing i observed is that majority of chinese girls advertise themselves as korean / Japanese in US / Canada to get better better service rates.... typically SPA GIRLS...
Ya'll Nibbiars I still remember the Chinese neighbor in our neighborhood never talked to anyone in the neighborhood. Kept the privacy to the extreme level. I don't get it's why the keep the distance in foreign country are they afraid of us?.

Kumata

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I still remember the Chinese neighbor in our neighborhood never talked to anyone in the neighborhood. Kept the privacy to the extreme level. I don't get it's why the keep the distance in foreign country are they afraid of us?.
I suspect they are afraid...it's their false sense of superiority which keeps them in their dreams....

I have worked a lot with chinese / Europeans / Americans / French / Germans /Malay / Japanese / mixed nationalities people in past 18 odd years of my professional life

Japanese are very risk averse so much that they delayed a 3 months project by 2 years... Had to force their hand and deliver.... they are very customer centric .. to the extend of giving away their personnel stuff to please the customers....

Chinese came out as few one which cannot be trusted and will always try to show u in bad light, at times putting their responsibilities on others to get away... A canteen cook lady escalated on me since i requested her to cook Eggs and rice in certain way.... Beat that LOL .. engg on that project were below average at best...and their bosses .. less said than better... One of my female chinese colleague had a mental break down since she could not handle the project pressure and got admitted in hospital at critical Juncture...

European / Americans / French / Germans - they are easy to work with. U argue with them on merits and they would typically take the point home and back u up....

SexyChineseLady

Life of single Chinese girls. Look at how much we eat -- still can't gain weight :( lol

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Life of single Chinese girls. Look at how much we eat -- still can't gain weight :( lol

Stop this bullshit right now , when Chinese are born , biology commit suicide , what do you wanna comvey that chinese girls have a genetically high bmr , i have seen enough fat chinks , you guys eat live animals and mostly proteins which has less energy coefficient , but contribute to muscle buildup but not to adipocytes .

You are a bot ranting bullsht

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles