Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

SexyChineseLady

from this thread, I get the impression China & South Korea have unrealistic expectations for looks.

the amount of makeup, cosmetics & plastic surgery to make one loo better is unfathomable.
This is not a sustainable trend.
Loo meaning butt? That is mainly in the US and the West I think. East Asian surgery is rather minor, a nick here and there on the eyes and maybe nose. There is very few breast implants and no butt ones! You can see in Douyin and Tik Tok that Chinese and East Asians aren't really into big booties and even boobs.

The overwhelming preference is for slim body shape.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
Loo meaning butt? That is mainly in the US and the West I think. East Asian surgery is rather minor, a nick here and there on the eyes and maybe nose. There is very few breast implants and no butt ones! You can see in Douyin and Tik Tok that Chinese and East Asians aren't really into big booties and even boobs.

Lemme tell you something pal
I'm a Keralite
And

You can do all the cosmetic surgeries spend all the money in the world for "beautification"
Of yourself

But it'll never beat a Desi Girl in traditional wear
Myself being from Kerala I'm biased towards Mallu girls
After all these years I still remember my high school farewell, a girl in my class suddenly showed up in a saree
My heart skipped a beat 🤣

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

look*
not butt

Let me tell ya, no matter how the nose looks or the lips look or the eyes look or anything else looks...
Nothing beats natural beauty.
You can clearly make out if a girl had surgery and whenever I look at them, I have no reaction. I see no beauty there.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars all this posting reminds me of the Dark side of the Celebrity. One that reminds me constantly is the Zhang Dayi a Chinese celebrity who is a rumored mistress of a Chinese businessman. Then there is another celebrity by the Name of Feng Timo who is rumored to slept with a businessman for alleged 1.7 Million Dollars.

Then there is Pick Up Artist Training Camp which helps women how to marry Rich Peoples.

Step one : Plastic Surgery.

Step Two : Designated works like influencer Photos etc.

Step Three : Follow to the Night Clubs and exclusive parties where it's frequently visited by Celebrity and Rich People's.

Step Four : Exchange Contact Information.

The celebrity Of every countries are bad. I am saying choose your Idols properly.

cannonfodder

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars all this posting reminds me of the Dark side of the Celebrity. One that reminds me constantly is the Zhang Dayi a Chinese celebrity who is a rumored mistress of a Chinese businessman. Then there is another celebrity by the Name of Feng Timo who is rumored to slept with a businessman for alleged 1.7 Million Dollars.

Then there is Pick Up Artist Training Camp which helps women how to marry Rich Peoples.

Step one : Plastic Surgery.

Step Two : Designated works like influencer Photos etc.

Step Three : Follow to the Night Clubs and exclusive parties where it's frequently visited by Celebrity and Rich People's.

Step Four : Exchange Contact Information.

The celebrity Of every countries are bad. I am saying choose your Idols properly.
Adding: Artist are for entertainment only.. should not take them as intellectuals outside their field of expertise. Now a days, many influencers do not even have artistic rigor.

Haldilal

Country flag
Adding: Artist are for entertainment only.. should not take them as intellectuals outside their field of expertise. Now a days, many influencers do not even have artistic rigor.
Ya'll Nibbiars they only do one thing money making. People's take them to much seriously.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Lemme tell you something pal
I'm a Keralite
And

You can do all the cosmetic surgeries spend all the money in the world for "beautification"
Of yourself

After all these years I still remember my high school farewell, a girl in my class suddenly showed up in a saree
I am seeing a lot of guys here from Kerala, usually we in north have a feeling that kerala will become another kashmir, due to commies and radicalists, everyone is a woke commie etc, but seeing you all Keralites I can hope that saffron will fly high in Kerala.

Haldilal

Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars I found some interesting fact was that in China if you are still single at 28 and above you are considered Leftover. And hard to find any prospective.

SexyChineseLady

It should not! Indians should love their own girls and standards.

What I post is only to show the trends and standards of China since we are in the China forum. I fully expect Indians to find us ugly whether in casual or traditional wear or bikinis! But this is us :)

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

What I post is only to show the trends and standards of China since we are in the China forum. I fully expect Indians to find us ugly whether in casual or traditional wear or bikinis! But this is us :)

In India they would be called malnourished, how much do you guys eat?

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

In India they would be called malnourished, how much do you guys eat?
Quite a lot! Especially meat! Even more right now with Chinese New Year!

I think among East/Southeast Asians, Chinese and Korean girls probably eat the most. Binge eating is call "mukbang." lol

Don't be fooled by the willowy bodies (dancing, long-boarding and genetics) we eat lots of stuff, especially animal protein. lol

SexyChineseLady

I think the calorie intakes of Chinese girls are much higher than Indians to be honest, especially from animal fat and snacks :(

SexyChineseLady

If anyone still wonders why their mouths smell worse than Indian public toilets,
here is your reason..
Well, it is a matter of culture and tastes I think. Roast pork and squid might be yucky to some but sweet to others! Just like curry and garlic!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
If anyone still wonders why their mouths smell worse than Indian public toilets,
here is your reason..
True, we in India will find chinese food on every shop and every street, but that same ”chinese” food items will not be found in China, the dishes we call Chinese in India are all Indian which have a distinct taste similar to chinese foods but are not chinese, like we in India call Fried Rice, Hakka Noodles, Manchurian, Honey Chilli Potato etc which are found literally everywhere but can’t be found in China, their food is totally different which we don’t eat here...

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Honestly though
I can see that The ladies with the traditional wear are far better looking than the ones aping the westerners

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles