Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

scatterStorm

Country flag
You want 2 billion Chinese people instead of just 1 billion? Thank you for your concern!
In the 90s we had two child policy, but we didn't do what your single party did.

Its about putting priority first. If I want to bring a child, I would think twice of having another kid. It all depends on economics and your finances. Chinese people were not dumb, they knew how many to bring to life. But this party just sent it to another god-forsaken level.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
These manufactured plastic girl/boy bands are creepy.

Whether Chinese or Korean.

Seem dystopian.

:creepy:
Very,
Mercifully, this has not caught on in India.

These 2 countries give so much importance to appearance...it's unrealistic and dystopian.

SexyChineseLady

What's there to understand. Chinese girls dancing in minimum cloths. It's appopriation of western dance culture to which Korea bough easten flavor and you Chinese copied it just like everything you copied .
Nope, the songs and dance are in Chinese and Chinese style.

Have you looked at Korean people and culture? Sixty percent of their words are direct from Chinese so are much of their food and aesthetics. They eat with chopsticks. They write their names in Chinese characters for official documents. They are close relatives of Chinese. Close relatives don't have to copy, they are similar naturally.

These shows bring all of East and Southeast Asia together. I interact with Japanese, Koreans, Thais, Malays, Vietnamese and more because of these shows. Very wonderful. Indians do not understand the connections.

IndianHawk

Country flag
You want 2 billion Chinese people instead of just 1 billion? Thank you for your concern!
We want even less bring Mao back. Too many useless chinies are alive. Lol.

BTW Chinese population would anyway stabilize with education and urbanization. But ccp is too stupid to see this .or they just like murdering Chinese . I like them in that regard.

scatterStorm

Country flag
By the way I personally like all culture taking the best things I could. I learned how to write Japanese, I learned how to cook Korean, Chinese have one of the best books written "the art of war". Still on my iPad and sometimes I use it in workday life.

No problem with culture, except you must learn to admit the things that were committed wrong.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Have you looked at Korean people and culture? Sixty percent of their words are direct from Chinese so are much of their food and aesthetics. They eat with chopsticks. They write their names in Chinese characters for official documents. They are close relatives of Chinese. Close relatives don't have to copy, they are similar naturally.

These shows bring all of East and Southeast Asia together. Indians do not understand this because you are not Asian.
What do I care. All Asian were barbaric fools untill an Indian Buddha taught them civilization. But with ccp you guys destroyed Buddha's teaching and now dancing half naked like animals. Tch

scatterStorm

Country flag

These shows bring all of East and Southeast Asia together. I interact with Japanese, Koreans, Thais, Malays, Vietnamese and more because of these shows. Very wonderful. Indians do not understand the connections.
Quick question, Taiichi is Taiwanese or Chinese method of exercise? I like much better than this BTS style bullshit.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Oops. I changed this in the post. I meant East/SEast Asian. The pop culture there is very connected. We like each others stuff. It connects all of us together.
But both Japanese and Korean look down upon you .
I haven't met a single Korean or Japanese who said anything good about china . Why is that ?.

SexyChineseLady

By the way I personally like all culture taking the best things I could. I learned how to write Japanese, I learned how to cook Korean, Chinese have one of the best books written "the art of war". Still on my iPad and sometimes I use it in workday life.

No problem with culture, except you must learn to admit the things that were committed wrong.

Do you know how China became the largest economy in the world (by PPP)? Because they admit what they did wrong and changed it. If they didn't China would be just as poor as during Mao's time.

Girls will still be in Mao suits. No sexy crop tops which I like to wear!

SexyChineseLady

But both Japanese and Korean look down upon you .
I haven't met a single Korean or Japanese who said anything good about china . Why is that ?.
I haven't met any Korean or Japanese who talked about India at all so does that mean all Japanese or Koreans think India is unimportant? Or course not. I personally know many Koreans and Japanese. We talk about Chinese (and Japanese and Korean) food, clothing and music all the time. These Chinese shows are very big in our talks! You know that there are many many many Koreans and Japanese in China right?

IndianHawk

Country flag
I haven't met any Korean or Japanese who talked about India at all so does that mean all Japanese or Koreans think India is unimportant? Or course not. I personally know many Koreans and Japanese. We talk about Chinese (and Japanese and Korean) food, clothing and music all the time. These Chinese shows are very big in our talks! You know that there are many many many Koreans and Japanese in China right?
Yes India is pretty unimportant for most japs or Koreans . We are not neighbours and not much cultural exchange except for Buddhism.
But they hate china passionately.
Recently even Thais were hating on china with nnevy meme .

IndianHawk

Country flag
Do you know how China became the largest economy in the world (by PPP)? Because they admit what they did wrong and changed it. If they didn't China would be just as poor as during Mao's time.

Girls will still be in Mao suits. No sexy crop tops which I like to wear!
Meh ! It just opened economy in 1978. India did in 1991 is India is already third largest economy in world and will take over china after 2050.

Mao had nothing to do with it. He just killed 30 million Chinese for nothing.

scatterStorm

Country flag
Meh ! It just opened economy in 1978. India did in 1991 is India is already third largest economy in world and will take over china after 2050.

Mao had nothing to do with it. He just killed 30 million Chinese for nothing.
Mao was a imposter of Soviet Union. At one point, he wrote a small "red book" that apparently dictates what you should do if you find a person who goes by western culture. Mob Linch the fuck out of him, humiliates his entire family in public, send him and his family to detention camp, where they will break the people to later bicker there tone.

SexyChineseLady

This cartoon made over $150M in the last four days! The entire US box office last week was under $4M.

SexyChineseLady

The epic sights and sounds of "The Eight Hundred" is a cultural phenomenon right now in China:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles