Chinese Culture and Society Megathread

KurtisBrian

Country flag
Hans since Han Dynasty were traders with deep penetration into Tarim Basin and further. The first great international trading route was the Silk Road. The Indo-European tribes allied with the Hans along the Silk Road were the Tocharians and related Yuehzhi who later created the Pathan empire in Pakistan.

The people closest to the original Tocharian in Xinjiang today are the people of Taxkorgan. They speak a Persian-related language not Turkic like Uighurs.
first the Han were there before the Uyghurs now it is allied tribes who were there before the Uyghur and the Han were just traders. whatever. I am not of ydna haplogroup J or R. Won't be me attacking or migrating to plunder China because they conquered somebody.

You sure the Han have allies? China male popluation is 80-90% ydna haplogroup O Han. Like one HUGE family. One must wonder what happened to the ydna of these supposed allies?

Anyways, don't worry about it. Your way is better for the Chinese people than what the traitorous gov'ts/corps/banksters of the West do to their peoples. Just fight, conquer, take and destroy what your enemy has.
So long as the Taoists (black and white Buddy Incredibles, Venom) and Germanics exist survival means leaving no room in this world for the kind or weak.

Blademaster

Why does every chinese girl want to become white? STOP USING WHITENING CREAM and allow your skin to develop its own color naturally!

skywatcher

Country flag
first the Han were there before the Uyghurs now it is allied tribes who were there before the Uyghur and the Han were just traders. whatever. I am not of ydna haplogroup J or R. Won't be me attacking or migrating to plunder China because they conquered somebody.

You sure the Han have allies? China male popluation is 80-90% ydna haplogroup O Han. Like one HUGE family. One must wonder what happened to the ydna of these supposed allies?

Anyways, don't worry about it. Your way is better for the Chinese people than what the traitorous gov'ts/corps/banksters of the West do to their peoples. Just fight, conquer, take and destroy what your enemy has.
So long as the Taoists (black and white Buddy Incredibles, Venom) and Germanics exist survival means leaving no room in this world for the kind or weak.
Maybe this is helpful. There were no people called Uyghurs back in the Han dynasty(206BC-AD220). Xiongnu(or called Hun if will) is the arch enemy of Han dynasty.
Han_Expansion.png

skywatcher

Country flag
Why does every chinese girl want to become white? STOP USING WHITENING CREAM and allow your skin to develop its own color naturally!
Good question. Why do Asian girls want to have fair skin(including South Asians)?
i_f25.png
Is that a coincidence?
i_f25.png

Last edited:

SexyChineseLady

Whitening cream doesn't actually work. You cannot make dark people light even with the most powerful (and dangerous) ingredients around like mercury and arsenic.

There are some creams from China and Korea that "lightens" East Asians but they won't do much for Indians. You need to have pretty light skin to begin with :)

SexyChineseLady

Good question. Why do Asian girls want to have fair skin(including South Asians)? View attachment 194991 Is that a coincidence? View attachment 194992
Actual White people in the West want tan or dark skin. It is just preference.

I think the preference is far more extreme in India because it seems to me that the shade of color prefered in Bollywood is very different from that of most Indians while the ones for Chinese starlets are pretty much the same for the general population to be perfectly honest. Some regions in China in the South might be a shade or two darker than those in the North.

Girl group trainees from Chuang 2020:
BA42B7B6-3DB0-406B-9E07-D238AFC42806.jpeg

College graduates:
9A51175E-5022-48F3-B81E-B9196B89DC2B.jpeg

2AFBA368-B63E-4D27-81D6-B5F5D08C0901.jpeg

915C9212-D5FB-4EAA-B658-13F2E0E2A424.jpeg

KurtisBrian

Country flag
[
Actual White people in the West want tan or dark skin. It is just preference.

I think the preference is far more extreme in India because it seems to me that the shade of color prefered in Bollywood is very different from that of most Indians while the ones for Chinese starlets are pretty much the same for the general population to be perfectly honest. Some regions in China in the South might be a shade or two darker than those in the North.

Girl group trainees from Chuang 2020:
View attachment 195006

College graduates:
View attachment 195009
View attachment 195008
View attachment 195007
there is lots of black vs white in those photos.

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese like white skin was not based on colony times, our ancient poems and scripts also revealed such tradition, some sentence like "肤若凝脂";
So we don't have any racism issue amoung our white skin preference.

Meanwhile, i think Indian still has lots of such issues on it, like your skin care product changed the brand name:

123.png

And our Indian movie film always asked why almost all the leading roles are whiter skin in Bollywood?
Same reason like "once upon a time there was a brahmin" ...

KurtisBrian

Country flag
In your pics looks like the entertainers are white thus white pill.
Fits with pop culture, entertainer clowns; the Joker, Pennywise (It), Ronald McDonald all have bleach white skin.

The educated, intelligent, university grads are in black hats and robes signifying black pill.
Graduate High School or University here, we also put on the black hat and robe.
DC Batman is the world's greatest detective, must be intelligent...Dark Knight.

we can see this black white dichotomy again in the El Salvador prison article I posted in the Authoritarian State of Canada threat.
Guards in black. Violent criminals in white shorts.

SexyChineseLady

844 covering Japanese song:

They made their apparence on the national stage covering the theme from the Japanese anime series "Demon Slayer"

SexyChineseLady

Beautiful renditions of "Ordinary Path" and "Brightest Star in the Sky" by Wang Jun Kai, Nicholas Tse and Jam Hsiao! These are like rock anthems for the Chinese college crowd :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles